his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer đź’—
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra đź’–

chapter -8

5.4K 209 4
By kim_snowflake

That man came to the prison as Daarika gave the medicine to him to give it to Krish and Rudra. He came to the prison and saw.......no one?????

|Daarika's pov|

har cheez ka ek ant hota hai aur
vah ant bahut jaldee aa gaya.......
hind par raaj karane ka mera sapana khatm ho gaya...................
main ab hindu aurat nahin rahee....
ab koee yoddha nahin.......
ab hind ka nahin raha.......

main pahale se hee shaadeeshuda hoon..........
saltanat ke sultaan yuhaan se shaadee....
ab...main saltanat ka hoon

Everything has a end and
That end came very soon.......
My dream of ruling hind came to a end...........................
I am no more an Hind woman.....
No more a warrior .......
No more belongs to hind.......

I am already married............
Married to Yuhaan, sultan of sultanate....
Now.....i belongs to sultanate...

My heart is feeling very heavy. It felt like some no...many daggers pieced my heart.

Now I am getting ready by my attendees to be sent from hind to sultanate.

Now I am married to Yuhaan.

"You are ready princess......" Diya said.

I looked at myself.

"Thank you for taking care of me these days Diya" i said

She smiled and said

"I spend a very good time serving you princess......may your married life prosperous and happy" she said.

I removed my mother's bangle, which I had since childhood and gave it to her.

She refused to accept but I said.

"Diya....from childhood I had gone through so much. Everyone hates me for some reasons and you had took care of me more like my sister. Keep it please....as a gift from me" i said and she looked at me

"Princess......" She said

"Please don't say no....." I said and she accepted it unwillingly.

"Princess, the king requested your presence in the court before your depart from hind" an attendee said.

I stood up and sighed deeply and made me way to the court.

|At court|

I entered the court and saw my father sitting on his throne, yamini beside him on his right and rajveer, the yuvraj on his left.
Anika, hasini was standing and I went and I bowed infront of them

"Daarika you are here. Let me remain you....you are married to Yuhaan now and make us honour with you actions" chandrashekhar said.

"Hope you won't forget your responsibilities and don't bring any shame to Hind" rajveer said and i glared at him under my Vail.

Who does he think of himself!?

"Princess....these are the dowry. Take them along with you" Chandrashekhar said and showed some big boxes full of gold.

I looked at yamini who was fake smiling. I know she want her daughter Anika in the place I am standing now but I don't care about her.

Neither I am not so intrested in this marriage.

Anika was glaring at me like she will kill me

She came and hugged me.

I was shocked but what she said showed her true colour

"Daarika, do you think you succeeded in becoming his wife? No...you can be his wife but can't be his queen and I will make sure I will become his queen soon and snatch him from you. Yuhaan Is mine and always be mine' she said and broke the hug smiling.

"Have a happy journey and a peaceful life" chandrashekhar said and then we started to depart.

I sat on the pallaque and then we started moving away from hind.

My dream is going away from me..........

I was fighting with my heart and soul when I felt the pallaque stopping and looked outside.

Did I came to sultanate??? This soon??? No way! I pushed the curtains and looked outside.

I saw a guard who came and informed me

"Princess....we are in the border of Hind. Hind army and maids won't follow you after this. Sultanate army and maids are ready to accompany after this. Have a safe journey" he said and I looked outside and spot some workers and army men who were not belonged to hind (by judging their clothes and appearance) waiting for her.

She sighed and got down. She turned to the Hind soldiers and gave a a small "thank you"

Daarika's eyes met Diya who had tears in her eyes.

Daarika smiled at her and she gave a smile back weekly.

"Thanks for everything" Daarika mouthed and Diya smiled with tears.

Days she spent with her was very less.....
But their bond became unbreakable

Daarika turned around and looked at the sultanate soldiers

"We will accompany you from here " the one who seem like a general said.

I nodded and followed them to the pallaque the brought for me.

I looked at the hind people started dispersal.

|At sultanate camp( for night stay}|

"This is aruhi Mohammad Nadeem, your personal maid appointed by the sultan from now on wards " the general said.

"Greetings princess" she said and i greeted her back.

"Then I will be leaving....." He said and left us alone.

"Aruhi, how many years have you been working here?" I asked her

She looked at me and said "10 years by now choti begum"

I looked at her shocked......she seems to be like around the age of 20....

"10 years??! Wait...how old are you?" I asked her.

"23" she said.

"23 years?? Then you are working here since you was 13??  " I asked her.

"Yes" she said

"By the way you are looking so beautiful choti begum........" She said.

Choti begum??? What's with this name??? Does that mean he had already married many women?????

"Why everyone is calling me as choti begum" i asked her

She looked at me with a shocked expression

"T-t.hen you didn't kn.ow about our sultan???" She asked with a surprised look

I nodded

"Tell me....i want to know" i asked

She looked down and spoke

"I am sorry choti begum.......i can't tell it until sultan himself tells you are my whole family will be in trouble" she said.

"Why your whole family will be in trouble?" I asked her

" In Sultanate there is a rule that if a person commits a crime the punishment will be equally give to the whole family of the person" she said.

Whole family???? For one person's crime???? What kind of logic is this????? Glad that Hind didn't go this extreme.

Then we chatted for a while and she got attached with me so soon like Diya. I never felt the absence of Diya all thanks to aruhi

We both were chatting when a maid entered the room and spoke in a language which I couldn't understand.

Maybe it's ........ Arabic

I learnt it a little....(west city is the broader between hind and sultanate and so ya

"alsultan yurid muqabalat shuti begum.." she said and i didn't understand a word.

Aruhi looked at her with a surprised looked at she said

"sawf akhadhaha 'iilayh" she said and the maid exited

"Can you tell me what she told?? I didn't understand a single word" I spoke and she said

"Choti begum, she told that sultan is asking for your presence" she said making my world stop a moment from spinning.

Yuhaan wants to meet me.............why????

I looked at the door....yes I am standing infront of his tent. My hands started sweating badly.

Why does he want to meet me??? What if he tried to take advantage of me?????

I sighed deeply and was about to step inside when a pair of hands pulled me inside the tent and pinned me to one of the wall.

I closed my eyes due to the sudden move. I opened my eyes when I felt my back hit the wall and a pair of eyes on me.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at.......him

His green orbs met mine and it held a whole world within it. I am getting mesmerizing by his eyes.

_________________________________________

How this part made you feel?????

Do you want some romantic scenes????

Follow me kim_snowflake

Vote this part 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.4K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
89.2K 9.7K 14
We were never supposed to marry, and our marriage was wrong because of many reasons but it didn't take him a single second before he shouted in front...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
60.4K 2.6K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...