My Bully ~ Tom Kaulitz

By 7kaulitz

DISCLAIMER ~ this fanfic does contain various things that could be triggering, such as self harm, suicidal th... More

PT 1
PT 2
PT 3
PT 4
PT 5
PT 6
PT 7
PT 8
PT 9
PT 10
PT 11
PT 12
PT 13
PT 14
PT 15
PT 16
PT 17
PT 18
PT 19
PT 20
PT 21
PT 22
PT 23
PT 24
PT 25
PT 26
PT 27
PT 29
PT 30
PT 31
PT 32
PT 33
PT 34
PT 35
PT 36
PT 37
PT 38
PT 39
PT 40
PT 41
PT 42
PT 43
PT 44
INFORMATION

PT 28

4K 75 273
By 7kaulitz

This chapter contains sexual tension. Please be aware.

~❦︎~

"For two weeks!?" I stood up. It's been a week since me and Tom started dating. So its Monday, but it's not going good for me today. "Tour for two weeks?! I am going to die of boredom." I scoffed, sitting back down. I have no other friends besides the 4 boys, and Jordan. I talked to him a couple of times after the day we hanged out. But not much after I got with Tom. We are still good friend though.

"Your not going to die of boredom y/n." Tom laughed, pulling me closer to him. Our relationship has been going great, sometimes he does get mad that me and Jordan still talk from time to time, but I told him how Jordan got a girlfriend, so we really are just friends. "You do have Jordan as a FRIEND so you guys could hang out WITH his GIRLFRIEND too." He emphasized friend, with and girlfriend. I looked at the other boys who were grinning. I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Yeah but it's more fun when I'm with you guys." I groaned.

"Aw you love us?" Georg mocked you. I grabbed a pillow throwing it to his face. I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Whoops, hand slipped." I shrugged my shoulders, sighing. "So when do you leave?" I looked up at Bill.

"This Friday." I threw my head back and groaned.

"Now this week is going to go by fast."  All the boys laughed at my reaction. This really wasn't funny. What would I do without them, especially Tom. I mean, they are all like my light of happiness. Yeah I do have Jordan and his girlfriend but that's like third wheeling. And I don't want to be a part of that. Maybe we could have some fun before hand to make sure he doesn't forget about me, or anything....

~❦︎~

He cuddles into my stomach, holding on tight while we lay on his bed. "Tom you are really squishing me to death you know."

"I just don't want to leave, you were right. This week went by too fast." He mumbled.

"Well....you know I can make sure you have a good time before you leave." I smirked. I'm not really the type to talk like that, but something is telling me to let Tom have some fun, and for me as well. Tom shot his head up, his eye widened and his expression in shock. I laughed and sat up. "What? Caught you by surprise?" I leaned forward, seductively grabbing his chin pushing it forward. His facial expression got even more surprised, his face turning red. I stared in his eyes as he turned red. He looked away and sat up more. Did I go too fast? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" before I could finish, Tom pushed his lips into mine. I kissed back, cupping his face in my hands.   He pulled away, a smirk across his face.

"And when did you become so.... intimate?"

"10 seconds ago." I smirked. I pushed him back into the bed and sat on top of him. I pulled him into a kiss. His hesitation showed his shocked, but he then kissed back, placing his hands on my ass, squeezing is slightly. I kiss with pure love, lust and aggressiveness. I needed to make sure he remembered who he belonged to, to show he belongs to someone, and to make sure we both have a good night before it ends. Luckily, Bill's not here, so it'll be extra fun tonight. I slowly began removing myself from his lips, biting his bottom lip softly. I began kissing his jawline softly, crawling the kisses down to his neck. I made sure they were wet and soft. I began giving small sucks on his neck, his breathing getting a bit heavy. I kissed the spot next to the end of his jawline, a soft gasp left out of him. Found it. I began kissing it repeatedly, before sucking. His hands grasped tighter. I could feel his pants getting tight, and the bulge popping out. I looked to see the marks I left, good enough for now. I smirked and sat up, taking off my shirt. He smirked and placed his hands on my hips.

"Beautiful aren't you?" He rolled us over, him now towering over me. "Your turn." He took off his shirt, throwing it to the floor. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and went straight to the neck, sucking all the places he laid his lips. Finding my sweet spot, I gasp and gripped on his hand that he interlocked with. He began sucking softly, teasing me in the slightest bit. His other free hand, his index finger trailed on the edge of my bra, tracing the outside and making a line in the middle of my torso, going further and further down till he got to my waist band of my shorts. He started tracing it, picking it up barely, side to side as he was still sucking my soft spot. He picked up my waistband, sliding in his hand as he began to slowly rub my clit. I moaned softly and he smirked into my neck. "Already making noises? We barely begun." He looked me in the eyes. "These need to come off." He stated before going to my legs, slowly sliding off my shorts as I helped him a little. I was already wearing a lingerie set as I knew this was going to happen, just because it was my plan. He threw them on the floor, retrieving to my legs again, kissing my inner thighs as he began rubbing through my lingerie again. I looked up and whimpered. He was teasing good and I need more. Without me even noticing, he was still kissing my thighs as he slid them off. Next thing I felt was two of his fingers insert inside of me as he flicked his tongue against my clit. I moaned his name and grabbed onto his head, the other on the sheet. He curled his fingers, hitting my good spot. He swirled his tongue around my clit, as it made me feel the sensation. He went faster and faster, making my high come closer and closer.

"Tom!" I moaned. "I'm going to cum." I whimpered.

"Mhm." He stated, licking and sucking harder, pumping and curling his fingers fasters. My legs started to twitch and I felt the liquid come out of me as I gripped my thighs tighter around Tom's head and gripped the sheets. I exhaled as I finished, my breathing heavy. I looked at him as he cleaned me up with his tongue, pulling out his finger, licking them. "Mm you taste good." He smirked. He wiped his face with the back of his hand. He took off his shorts as I catched my breath.

"Your turn." I pulled him onto the bed, turning us around as I am now on top of him. I smirked and began giving a trail of kisses, down to his boxers. His dick stood out, would that even fit in me? As I kissed on his v-line, I rubbed his dick through his boxers, making him groan. I smirked and took his boxers off, kissing his v-line still. There his dick stood up, I looked up at him as he was smirking. I grabbed his dick, kissing the tip of his dick softly. He groaned and looked up from me. It was time for him to get a taste of his own medicine. I began kissing it softly more and more, and decided it's time for the next, licking with a mixture of kissing. I began to lick slowly and end it with a kiss, repeating it. He groaned softly, I know he is getting inpatient. Third level, sucking only on the tip. I have never did anything like this until now, only a makeout with Bill but I knew a lot due to somethings. I began sucking only on the tip, spitting a little. He groaned louder and his head was still up, his jawline being outlined with small veins popping out. I sucked softly at first, but was a little more aggressive progressing.

"Y/n...please." he groaned. Now it's time for the really deal. I began stroking his dick, licking the tip again. I put his dick in my mouth and he gasped at the feeling. I decided the slow teasing was enough, so I bobbed me head up and down fastly. He gripped onto my hair and pushed only slightly for a little help, but stopped when I went faster, now just gripping my hair. He was whimpering. His dick twitched in my mouth, meaning his high was coming. "Y/n-" I hummed on his dick, making him let out a moan. He groaned loud as he finished his high in my mouth. He exhaled, catching his breath. I swallowed his cum and hummed.

"You taste just as good too then." I smirked. He was still catching his breath from the excellent pleasure. I sat on top of him, grabbing his dick and entering it inside of me. We both had much to tease already, so just getting to the point would be great. I moaned out of both pain and pleasure, it was much bigger than two fingers. He placed his hands on my hips. Adjusting to the size, I unclasped my bra, and threw it to the ground. I look back at Tom whose eyes were analyzing my boobs, eyes widen but filled with lust. I did feel a bit insecure about my body, due to all the cuts that were scars. One scar was under my boob, but it could slightly be seen. I started to slowly ride back and forth, my hand pressed against his stomach and the other behind me on his leg. I began to move faster which turned to jumping up and down. Tom grabbed one of my boobs with his hand whilst the other was still on my hip. Moaning filled the bedroom. I began to get sloppy, feeling tired. Tom turned us over, grabbing one of my legs up, holding it against his chest while he was still inside me.

"I'll help." He began pounding into me, all I  could do was scream his name.

"Tommm!"

"Good girl, your so tight." He thrusted faster and faster, both of our highs coming closer. With one last thrust, I cummed on his dick. As I finished he pulled out his dick from inside me, cumming on my stomach, groaning from the great pleasure. He fell forward, his arm keeping him up for support as both of us caught our breath. I looked him in the eyes, as we made eye contact. He kissed me with full passion. "I love you y/n." He pulled away, whispering. I was shocked from those words. We had never said it. I gave a faint smile and felt myself turn red.

"I love you too Tom." He kissed me one more time.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He got off of me, grabbing a towel from the bathroom, cleaning me up first before himself. He then picked me up and sat me on the counter sink of the bathroom as he started the shower. Checking the temperature, we both got in. Tom helped me stand as my legs were hurting, and a bit numb. He washed my hair, and cleaned my body. He helped me out, getting me dressed in his basketball shorts and oversized t-shirt, as he just wore boxers. Tom picked me up again, taking me to my room since the bed was kind of a mess. He shut the door, laying me down and laying next to me, cuddling his head into my neck. "I really do love you y/n." He mumbled into my neck.

"I really do love you too Tom."

~☠︎︎~

Hey guys! Your not getting robbed today, but I will be getting robbed if you don't compliment my skills on this smut that took me an hour to make sure it was good enough for you....

Xoxo 😘
(2048)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 570 42
*** "I told you, I liked her, how could you?" "I just wanted to, okay? I like her too." He said, pulling a white bra out of his oversized pants pocke...
53.6K 1.1K 38
DISCLAIMER - this fanfic does contain smut, weed, alcohol etc. Please be aware. As you just moved from New Jersey to Germany, you find your life to i...
1.7K 34 6
Sara was a girl who'd been bullied her whole life in junior high and high school, she was at her wits end. Not to mention her horrible past & home li...
15.6K 355 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...