his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter -5

5.9K 205 5
By kim_snowflake

|in daarika's chamber|

|Daarika's pov|

I lay down on my bed and started thinking about today.
An huge smile crept on my face.

Finally, i accomplished my first move which will strengthen my plans. I just hope them to complete the given task soon and what does this Chandra Shekhar thinks of him?? If he capture my friends I will agree to marry that king and stay in the palace like his puppy?
Now way

Thinking of that first I must save rudra and Krish.

I looked at the bracelet Krish gave me.

"I will save you both soon" i said to myself.

I won't allow my marriage with that sultan! Never in my dreams!

|Yuhaan's pov|

Inhaling the red coloured liquid, Yuhaan listened carefully to arush.

He laughed hearing him

"So my soon to be bride has some plans personally..... intresting. Keep updating me arush and I want to know her relation status with Chandra Shekhar.....she doesn't seem to love her father like all other girls does" i said and he nodded and left.

This girl is really interesting.

|Daarika's pov|

I feel so lonely staying inside a mansion a whole day.
I miss those days where we.......rudra, Krish and well Harish is also my close friend used to roam around the west city market after bunking the academy and sneaking out of the campus.
Those days were memorable one.
I looked outside and spotted a garden.
I thought why not to go and spend my time there for some time instead of staying inside the mansion all day.

"Diya........" I winned

"Yes Princess" Diya said.

"Can we go to the garden??? I am feeling so soffacated here" i asked her

"No princess......his highness told you should not go out of the mansion until it was said" she said breaking my imagination

"Oh come on!!! Just the garden inside the palace! I am not asking to go out...i just want to spend some time there please" i asked her

She looked at me and the though for some times and the agreed.

We both went outside and I felt a sudden rush of wind hitting my body.

So refreshing.........

I was looking at the garden very intensively when I saw cute rabbits around me leg.

I bend down and took one in hand
"It's so cute....." I wispered and patted in softly.

Soon all the rabbits sat on my lap and I really loved it's company.

I was playing happily when I heard someone clapping

"Wow what a wonderful sight.!" I heard him........

Him......the person whom I hate the most and who is my competitor as well.

I looked at him.....standing infront of me with a dirty smirk on his face. I just want to slap that petty face.........

"Rajveer......the sole prince of hind. Son of Chandra Shekhar and yamini. Elder brother of Sarika and bitterly my stepbrother."

I stood up from the ground and stood straight.

I hate this guy infront of me because he is such a prevent as per my knowledge.
He is a Playboy

"Are you Daarika, pretty lady?' he asked me in a seductive voice

I rolled my eyes at his words and voice

"Yes your highness......and mind you I am your sister, so behave" i said straight forward which he didn't like

"As per my knowledge.....i have only one sister and her name is Sarika who is my blood sister and I don't consider others as my sister" he said.

"To be honest I don't want you , such a Playboy as my brother too" i said like giving him a face slap indirectly and went away from there.

"Why did you do that princess???" Diya asked in a little high pitched voice.

I looked at her and spoke

"Why??? What did I do?"

"You insulted the crown prince!! He won't spare you for this" she said.

Poor girl......she doent know he is nothing infront of me compared to me.

"I don't care anyways I am not going to be here. I am going to get married to that sultan and move to sultanate" i said making her believe

"Thank God......he is very very dangerous" she said and sighed.

|At midnight|

|Rajveer pov|

How dare she??? Whom does she think to insult me like that??? Infront of so many maids!?!!! I am not leaving this matter slide.
I will take my revenge Daarika.

I thought and gulped a glass full of wine in anger. My eyes were red in anger.
I looked outside and landed on someone familiar.

Her face and everything was covered in black dress except those eyes.....blue eyes.......

It was not that hard for me to find out that it's Daarika as only she had blue eyes in the whole palace by now and also blue eyes are very rare.

I wondered why she was sneaking at this time.
I looked at her and saw her going inside.......PRISON??!?!

i went out of my chamber and followed her.

I saw her going inside the prison and was searching for.... someone???

She was searching and reached a prison. She took her hair pin and opened the door and went inside. I followed her secretly.

"Krish......" She called the man inside the prison.

He looked at her and spoke in a inaudible voice

"Daaru.....y-you h-here....g-go from h-here...... p-please d-don't spoil your life f-for u-us !! P-please g-go from here.....m-maybe w-we aren't meant to be together in this life.....g-go!" I heard a man screaming.

Wow..... intresting....so its her lover.

Now I know what should I do.....*smirk*

|Daarika's pov|

I came no sneaked to the prison and opened the lock successful with my hair pin trick.
I step inside the dark room which had no light.
I took the lamp near the prison and kept it inside and the room brightened.
There I saw my Krish lying unconscious with blood along with Rudra.

1
No.....NO.....this can't happen!!!!

"Krish!!!........." I ran inside and took him on my hands before  making his head rest on my lap

"Krish! Krish wake up.....wake up" i called him and my eyes teared up seeing him like this in this state.

No response

"Wake up my love...... Y-your Daaru is here! Wake up" she said slightly taping him in his cheeks.....still no response

Tears Welled up and it started falling down freely. Tears of losing someone close to me. I was crying hard when my tears fell on him and I felt some mumbled and movement

"Krish........" I called him

"Daaru.....y-you h-here....g-go from h-here...... p-please d-don't spoil your life f-for u-us !! P-please g-go from here.....m-maybe w-we aren't meant to be together in this life.....g-go!......from here please" as he said those words suddenly he started coughing blood which made me scared to the core.

"K-krish what's is this????what is happening to you???" I asked shaking and looked at him with a mixed emotions of sad, fear and losing of someone close to my heard

"Let me tell you dear"

I looked at the person.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 9.7K 14
We were never supposed to marry, and our marriage was wrong because of many reasons but it didn't take him a single second before he shouted in front...
10M 651K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
11.4M 683K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...