My Bully ~ Tom Kaulitz

By 7kaulitz

DISCLAIMER ~ this fanfic does contain various things that could be triggering, such as self harm, suicidal th... More

PT 1
PT 2
PT 3
PT 4
PT 5
PT 6
PT 7
PT 8
PT 9
PT 10
PT 11
PT 12
PT 13
PT 14
PT 15
PT 16
PT 17
PT 18
PT 19
PT 20
PT 21
PT 22
PT 24
PT 25
PT 26
PT 27
PT 28
PT 29
PT 30
PT 31
PT 32
PT 33
PT 34
PT 35
PT 36
PT 37
PT 38
PT 39
PT 40
PT 41
PT 42
PT 43
PT 44
INFORMATION

PT 23

4K 77 170
By 7kaulitz

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

Even though I had the gown to where for the graduation because it was required, I still needed a nice dress underneath it. Plus, after the ceremony for it, me and the boys decided to go to an amusement park called "Heide Park Soltau". They have one of the fastest rides, and the boys are scared but me on the other hand, can't wait. "Fuck where is the dress!?" I yelled. I was rummaging through clothes to find this one particular blue dress. It had thin straps and covered from my cleavage to the bottom of my ass. It was this dark navy blue, like the midnight sky more.

"What's wrong?" Tom rushed into the room.

"I can't find this stupid dress to wear under the gown. I need- oh wait!" I pulled out the dress from a drawer that I rarely go in. I stood up and showed the dress in front of myself. "Found it."

Tom scoffed. "Are you kidding me? I thought something else happened."

I turned to him and laughed. "Sorry, but it would've been a crisis if I didn't find this dress. Do you think it will look good?" I held it up to my body. I analyzed if it would not be good for my body. I'm not very comfortable in dresses, but for graduation it has to be perfect. I would be the first to graduate from any family, even if I didn't know them I knew that it was a fact.

"Yes, I do think you would look good- actually no, beautiful and anything that indicates that word." Tom flashed his smile, his perfect smile. I blushed and took the dress, walking past Tom.

"Well thank you. At least you get to wear something more comfortable though." I sighed. The boys didn't need to wear a tuxedo, they could wear a button up with some nice dress pants. Not fair if I'm being honest.

"Well I am just wearing a navy blue button up with some black dress up pants." He shrugged his shoulder, sitting next to me on my bed.

"We might be twinning, since we are both wearing navy blue."

"It's okay, I don't see a problem with it. Besides, I get to twin someone else who isn't my brother." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed too.

"Okay well get out, I need to get ready." We both stood up, and he nodded and walked out of the room.

Before he walked out fully, he stopped turning around. "And you always look good in everything by the way." He closed the door before I could respond. I felt myself go red. I can't believe how he makes me blush so easily.

~❦︎~

"Congratulations students of 2007, you have now graduated." We all threw our hats up in the air. I looked next to me where Bill was. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"We did it!" I hugged back.

"Yes we did!" He pulled away and looked at me.

"Im glad you made it this far. Even through all the shit, I'm glad you're here." Bill gave a soft smile. I smiled back.

"I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you." I pulled him into another hug. It's true. If I didn't have Bill as a friend I wouldn't have been here. I'm beyond grateful for him. I felt more pairs of hands hug us.

"GUYS WE GRADUATED!" Gustav yelled. I laughed and we all pulled away.

"Well then let's get out of this shit hole, we have a day planned ahead of us." I stated.

"Wait we are going back to the house to change right?" Tom asked.

"No Sherlock, we are going to the amusement park on these clothes." I sarcastically stated.

"Wait really!?"

"No you idiot." I laughed. All the boys laughed and Tom rolled his eyes.

"Well let's go, I want to ride the ride already". He whined while walking away. I can't wait for all of them to pee their pants.

~❦︎~

"Who's driving?" Bill asked. We all looked at georg. We had all been changed into more comfortable clothes.

"What me!? Why not gustav?" He whined.

"Because, you're the only driver who doesn't drive like an asshole." Bill replied.

"Can we go already!?" Tom annoyingly said.

"Yes, let's go!" I walked past them out through the door. We all got in the car. I am pretty picky and I don't like sitting in the middle, so Tom is.

"You're lucky you're even sitting there. I am only doing this because I care about you." Tom stated as we drove off.

"Well then good for me." I said sassy. Tom laughed at me as well. His laugh and smile was beautiful. I stared and he noticed. He smirked and put his hand between our legs, but more on top of mine. I knew what he was doing. I looked away, feeling myself go red. This is going to be a long ride if he keeps this up.

~❦︎~

"Let's go on rides that are fast and then whatever ones after." I suggested. I already had my eye on the one we NEED to go on. It was one of the fastest rollercoasters that existed in Germany.

"Nope! No, no, no ,no. Y/n we are not long on that one. I hate it." Tom stood in front of my view of the rollercoaster.

"What!C'mon! Don't be such a wuss." I groaned. I looked at the other boys who were grinning at Tom. He has no choice.

"Oh god."

~❦︎~

"Oh that was literally so cool! We need to go on it again like I felt like I was flying. Like we need to go on it again and the stop at the top, lord I need it again!" Tom clapped his hands. He was smiling hugely, and his hair kind of everywhere.

"I thought you were scared. 'oh god' is what you said before we went on the ride." I teased him. His smile went into a straight line and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay that was BEFORE I went on. Now let's go on the next one that's fast!" He rubbed his hands and waddled away in front of us. I looked at the boys so they looked at me, grinning.

"TENSION STROLL." We all yelled, following up to Tom. The tension stroll was also one of the fastest rides.

~❦︎~

"RUN!" Tom grabbed my hand, running away. All I could see was flashing lights and multiple girls yelling the boys names. We ran to the car and all of us quickly got in, being able to drive off. We all exhaled, trying to catch our breath. We all made eye contact with each other and started laughing.

"Gosh that was fun." Bill stated.

"It was. At least we were able to stay for 4 hours." I added.

"I'm hungry now." Georg said. All the boys looked at me.

"Y/n?" Tom cheeky smiled at me.

I sighed. "Spaghetti?"  All the boys cheered and Tom gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was too excited to notice what he did, but Bill saw. I gave a soft smile and looked out the window. Oh god.

~❦︎~

I got a pot out, putting water to boil. I opened the cabinet for the noodles and sauce. My luck, I couldn't reach. I tried jumping to grab them, but it didn't work. "Why do I have to be so fucken short." I groaned. I felt a small pressure behind me.

"I got it darling." I know this is Tom. He grabbed the noodles and sauce, placing them in front of me. "There you go." He stated lowly, his voice was raspy. I turned around and smiled.

"Thank you." I pushed him slightly back and turned back around, opening the noodles.

"Can I help you?" Tom went beside me, his elbow supporting him and his hands holding his face.

I smiled. He lowered his eyes, making them doe. "Yes you can." He smiled more. He grabbed the jar for sauce and opened it. As I was putting the noodles in, I turned and Tom put some sauce on my nose. I scoffed. "Tom!" I let out a laugh. He began laughing.

"Whoops, sorry." He laughed. Dinner is going to be a mess.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! I am going to try to spam at least 20 times. I want to start a new story. But I am not making promises about me posting that much ok....

Xoxo 😘
(1445)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.1K 38
DISCLAIMER - this fanfic does contain smut, weed, alcohol etc. Please be aware. As you just moved from New Jersey to Germany, you find your life to i...
737K 10.3K 56
Read before you start.‼️ ⚠️trigger warnings ⚠️ • Death and violence • child abuse • sexual assault • Attempted murder and murdering • Post-trauma...
6.9K 80 19
You meet a boy in school, he's tall, emo, German, and extremely hot. He's twin brother and you start dating, she soon breaks your heart. But bill is...
1.7K 34 6
Sara was a girl who'd been bullied her whole life in junior high and high school, she was at her wits end. Not to mention her horrible past & home li...