My Bully ~ Tom Kaulitz

By 7kaulitz

DISCLAIMER ~ this fanfic does contain various things that could be triggering, such as self harm, suicidal th... More

PT 1
PT 2
PT 3
PT 4
PT 5
PT 6
PT 7
PT 8
PT 9
PT 10
PT 11
PT 12
PT 13
PT 14
PT 15
PT 16
PT 17
PT 18
PT 19
PT 20
PT 22
PT 23
PT 24
PT 25
PT 26
PT 27
PT 28
PT 29
PT 30
PT 31
PT 32
PT 33
PT 34
PT 35
PT 36
PT 37
PT 38
PT 39
PT 40
PT 41
PT 42
PT 43
PT 44
INFORMATION

PT 21

4K 82 176
By 7kaulitz

This chapter doesn't contain much. Enjoy.

~❦︎~

The whole week I had to go to school with the twins for finals. We took them at the library everyday for 2 hours until we were finished. Now graduation is in about a week. Kind of realized how fast these years passed, especially since I have been living with the twins. But today is the concert, which I am excited about. I only ever went to an interview from what I remembered. "Okay boys do you have everything?" John asked. John was their manager and was okay with me going on the tour bus with them.

"Yes." The boys groaned. They woke up in a bad mood, maybe because we were all late up last night watching scary movies. Yesterday, which was Thursday, was the last day for test taking so we decided to stay up a little late for a celebration, not the greatest idea. All I had to pack was a bag of nice clothes but also comfortable clothes for the concert. The concert doesn't start until 8 at night. It's 1pm. The drive is 3 hours. So it would be enough time for sound check, dressing and all that....that's what Tom told me. Through the week, let's just say me and Tom have been getting closer.

~❦︎~

"Tom shut up! You're going to get us in trouble!" I threw a paper ball to Tom's head. We were sitting in the library for finals. Bill was sitting across the room. He said every time we take a test he can't concentrate because of us.

"Ow y/n!" He whispered-yelled. He rubbed his head where the paper ball hit him.

"Oh please, it barely hurts." I playfully rolled my eyes. We just stared at each other and began laughing uncontrollably. As hard as we were trying to be silent, it didn't work.

~❦︎~

Yeah.....yeah. Even after school we hang out. More than me and Bill. Although Bill is still my best friend. And he knows that. We still have our bestie times it's just you know, not like it really used to be. "Okay then boys, and girl, let's get on the tour bus. Again, 3 hour drive so please, I don't want to hear you complaining. And this goes for the boys only, I don't even know y/n and I could tell she isn't going to be the one complaining like you boys." John stated, walking away. I looked at the boys whose mouths were slightly dropped and offended. I laughed which made their heads whipped to me.

"I'm just better." I shrugged. I grabbed my bag and walked out following behind John, and the boys followed behind me. Since the concert was still in Germany, just in Frankfurt, I could carry my bag inside. The boys entered first, sitting down directly, while I sat by a table with a seat for the window. I sat in the back while the boys sat in the front. I know for this whole ride I might sleep. Again, last night.

"Okay, you guys could sleep and everything, you know the deal. But don't make this think that you could be like this all day." John reminded the boys. They continued talking while we drove off. Since it really wasn't any of my business, I decided to listen to music, specifically their music. I've been trying to memorize their music for today, and it was a success. I just mix up a few words here and there. I placed my headphones on and played the playlist. I sighed and looked out the window. It was gloomy but still pretty. I started humming the song I was listening to. I find their music somewhat of comfort. It was like they were there, just not physically. I felt someone sit next to me, I looked to see Tom. I smiled and paused my music, taking my headphones off.

"Hey Tom"

"Hey. How come you're back here and not up there with us?"

"Oh, you guys were talking about the concert so I just wanted to relax a little and listen to music. Plus I am a bit tired from the fun last night." I laughed a little. Tom chucked and smiled.

"Yeah last night was pretty fun, and hilarious."

"Yeah Gustav's dancing skills were the best." I laughed. I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"You could sleep on my shoulder if you want. I'll keep you company." He smiled. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Tom." I placed my head down his shoulder, relaxing myself.

"No problem....princess." He mumbled the last part, thinking I didn't hear. Yeah I am definitely catching feelings for him. I can't help it, it's just the comfort and things he says or does.

~❦︎~

I can't believe she is coming to a concert with us. It'll be her first time seeing us, and it makes me 10x more nervous. I don't know why, well I do know why but usually  is never because of this reason. As she laid her head on my shoulder, her beauty made me hypnotized. I analyzed everything about her. Her hair, her noise, her lashes, her eyes, her lips, everything. She is just perfect.

~❦︎~

Watching from afar, they seemed happy. I kind of cared, just because that used to be me and y/n. I don't care if they date, I'm just worried. Tom is....Tom. But if it's what makes them happy, it'll be all good.

~❦︎~

"Y/n? Princess it's time to wake up." I felt Tom shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them. I sat more up and looked around. Wait, did he just call me princess again?I looked at Tom who was smiling at me. "Did you sleep ok?"

"Uh yeah I did." I smiled and stretched. A small moan came out from the good stretching. I looked at Tom who was smirking. I playfully hit him and he laughed.

"We will be getting off right now. We have to sign while we enter but don't worry, I'll be right next to you to make sure nothing happens." He flashed his smile at me.

"Okay guys, come on!" John yelled. I picked up my bag and we walked off. Tom grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers and smiling at me. I felt myself turn red and looked down. He started signing posters.

"Can you sign my cleavage please!?" A fan yelled at Tom.

"Uh do you have somewhere else?" Tom question. I looked at Tom who was waiting for a response. I shook his hand, making him look at me.

"Why are you asking that? Don't you always do that?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really want to do that anymore. Kind of not wanting to do it for someone." He smirked and winked. He walked away from the girl and continued signing. All I could feel was myself turning red. Gosh this guy just knows how to make me look like a tomato.

~❦︎~

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FRANKFURT" Bill yelled into the microphone. The crowd went wild. Before they got off stage, Tom looked at me in the crowd and smiled, giving a small wink. I had been in the crowd for the time of the concert. I felt myself turn red again and the people next to me went wild. If only they knew.

~❦︎~

"LET ME PAY YOU TURD!" I yelled, pushing Tom to the side from the cashier.

"NO ITS A MAN'S JOB TO PAY!" Bill grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"WELL LET ME PAY HALF!" I pushed myself forward. Tom grabbed the money out of my hand and gave the cashier his money. The cashier was laughing from our behavior. I grabbed and pushed Tom. "Tom! Why would-"

"Y/n! Please don't even start you know why." Tom laughed. He gave me back my money and we walked out. I crossed my arms and sat in the back again as the boys laughed at my reaction. "You can't be mad for ever." Tom sat next to me, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah I can. None of you let me pay my half. You know how bad I feel right now?" I slapped his hand away. He chuckled.

"Looks like it's time for you to sleep. We have beds in the back if you want to lay down." I looked at him and a smile formed.

"No, your shoulder is ok." I said, placing my head on his shoulder. I felt him relax and he placed his hand on my thigh. I smiled as I drifted to sleep. Maybe this will end well.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! I hope you guys are starting to love this more. Juicy right....and a little love with Tom and y/n.

Xoxo 😘
(1479)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 319 38
Its a cloudy day and you are rotting away in your room; like everyday. You get a notification on your phone, its your friend. Once again, its her waf...
1.6K 31 6
Sara was a girl who'd been bullied her whole life in junior high and high school, she was at her wits end. Not to mention her horrible past & home li...
257K 5.9K 70
Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kaulitz and a friend with Tom. There is one...
734K 10.2K 56
Read before you start.โ€ผ๏ธ โš ๏ธtrigger warnings โš ๏ธ โ€ข Death and violence โ€ข child abuse โ€ข sexual assault โ€ข Attempted murder and murdering โ€ข Post-trauma...