๐•ญ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.26
3.27
3.28

3.25

394 18 0
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.3k words

— — — — 

Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor at the sight in front of them.

Pieces of metal and other materials were scattered all across the land in the distance, with a roaring fire burning the pieces. A small fog covering up the area.

The driver of the Chariot seemed to be in shock as he opened up the doors and told the teens and kid to sit tight, as he figured out what was happening.

A few more minutes passed before Vijay impatiently moved to the driver's seat. "Anyone see where our driver went?"

Penny, Liam, and (y/n) looked out the see a man sprinting pass their Chariot and away from the fires.

"Isn't that him?" Penny asked. They watched as more people started running. "Why is everybody running?"

"They're coming." A girl passed by them yelled.

"We need to get out of here." Liam stated, hoping out of the vehicle.

"Agreed." The five waste no time in getting out of the Chariot, and running back to where they came from.

As they were running Penny stopped to realize that he brother was most likely still in a vehicle. She panicked and turned around, heading to the boy's Chariot, hoping that he was safe and away from danger.

As she got closer, she was able to spot a limping figure, walking towards the chaos ahead.

"Will! You shouldn't be out here." Penny said to him, looking him up and down for injuries. The boy was panting and gasping for air with  sweat all over his face. He looked terrible. 

"It's the robot engines. They can use them as weapons."

Penny stopped and stared at him. "What are you talking about?"

"Their engines rip holes in space. You know what it would do if it was sitting on a planet?"

"I have no idea." Penny admitted.

"You've already seen it." Will said to his sister. "The planet we were staying on, the one with all the meteors and the giant missing piece."

"You mean the one where the guys before us went extinct?" Penny shakily said.

"You have to keep that engine away from them." Will told the two.

"Okay, um, I'm gonna get Judy." Penny said, before being denied by Will.

"No. There's no time. It's gotta be you."

"Will, I can't."

"Penny." Will groaned as he stood up, holding his hands to his sister's shoulders. "Listen to me. I know you better than you know yourself. You're smart, brave, and stronger than you think. You can do this."

Penny scoffed at his words, before sighing. "Okay, okay. Fine. You, just stay here and don't get any worse."

Will nodded as he watched Penny began to walk away. It seemed that the fear of the engine's fate caused more stress for Will as his heart rate began to spike up once more.

He tried to calm himself down, but nothing seemed to work. 

"Will!" The boy looked up to see a face he loved. The girl put her hands on the boys face with panic emitting in her eyes. "You're sweating."

"It's my heart." Will gasped out. 

(y/n) looked at him in worry, reaching for Will's hand and putting it against her heart. "I'm gonna need you to follow my breathing, okay?"

Will nodded and closed his eyes. He began to feel the girl inhale breaths and exhale them. He followed the same pattern, allowing for his breaths to be more calm, and letting go of the strain in his heart. 

It felt like deja vu to him. It was an experience similar to the day they met. But instead of a stranger comforting another, it was two lovers whose hearts began to sync together.

"S-SAR is after the engine. Penny's already going to it but you have to help her." (y/n) nodded, pulling away from the boy.

"Alright, are you sure you're going to be okay?" 

"Yeah." Will breathed out. "I'll be fine."

(y/n) kissed the boy's cheek before running towards the direction of the redhead, unknowingly leaving the boy with his fast heartrate.

-----

As (y/n) got closer to the glowing blue object, she saw Penny and Judy. "Guys?" She called out.

"(y/n)? How'd you get here." Judy asked.

"I went back to look for Will and he told me to go after Penny. In fact, what is going on?" 

"Okay, we need to keep this far away from them." Penny pointed to the engine. "The robots can use it as as bomb. Like a big one, I guess it can rip holes in space."

"Okay. Quit explaining. Let's do it." Judy threw her medical bag to the side as the three of them put the engine on a piece of sturdy cloth. 

"Come on, grab the other side." Judy instructed, as her and Penny lifted the cloth up and steadily walked back. (y/n) made sure to clear the path and look out for any robots.

Penny looked around before seeing a robot's upper body struggle under a piece of rubble. She jumped in fright and dropped the bag. 

"Don't worry. It's stuck under there. Let's keep going." Judy told her. Judy continued dragging the engine, leaving Penny and (y/n) to look at the robot in pity.

(y/n) looked at the dying robot closer, and realized something. "You're the robot that spared Don and I."

Penny crouched closer to the robot, ignoring the continuous shouts from her siter, and looked to see that the other half of the robot was a meter away.

"You're dying, aren't you?" Penny asked them. The robot whirred back in response.

"Penny, come on!" Penny looked to her sister before looking back at the robot.

"Okay, I'm coming." Penny stood up and walked to Judy before stopping in her tracks. But (y/n) didn't move. She wanted to help the robot but she knew she couldn't do it alone.

Penny looked back to see (y/n) looking at her. The two communicated with their eyes. The redhead was torn between getting the engine away from the robots, or to help the dying rubble.

But from the determination in Penny's eyes, she had already, made up her mind.

She crouched back down to the robot and talked to it. "Okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, so watch it with the claws." Penny began lifting up the heavy metal so that the robot was able to crawl out and head to it's lower body.

"I'm Penny Robinson, by the way. And I don't want any trouble." The two girls watched as the robot re-assemble itself. Penny standing in front of (y/n) protectively when she saw the robot's claws come closer. "So this is how the book ends."

The robot than began to transform itself into a similar bodily structure as robot. (y/n) looked towards Penny face and light laughed, earning a confused look.

"You are Will are scarily alike." (y/n) told the older girl.

"What?"

"You both have the same look on your face. One of pure awe." 

"Well, Will's gotta get it from somewhere." The two let out a few more chuckled before turning their attention back to the human like figure in front of them. "Hi, do you have a name? Robot's already taken. Can I call you Sally?"

The robot's face moved. "I think that's a yes." (y/n) said to her.

"Good. You look like a Sally." Penny smiled brightly, felling content of being able to help someone—or more so something—in need.

"Penny? (y/n)?" The two turned to see Vijay and the other children. "What did you do?"

"We-" Penny began, but was interrupted by (y/n).

"Penny helped her." (y/n) told them. It was obvious Penny doubted herself, and would dismiss any credit that fully belonged to her.

"That's it?" Liam asked.

"When I saw her struggling, I thought about how when I need help, I have my family, and I have my friends, but she didn't have anybody. None of them do."

The kids took a moment of silence, fully taking in the truth that Penny spoke. 

Vijay made the first move, crouching down to a helpless robot nearby. "Come on. We gotta help them too." The other kids agreed, looking around the area for any other helpless robots.

"I think you just started a movement Penny." (y/n) said to her, earning a proud smile.

"Yeah, I guess I did."

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.6K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Harry Potter, Supernatural, The Originals, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Vampir...
132K 3.9K 16
Lady Catherine Waters is the Governor's Daughter and has lived in Port Royal her whole life; that is until she is knocked out by the blast of a canno...
212K 5.3K 33
๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...