taekook oneshot

By Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... More

Are we just your responsibility
my little one
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon~~part 2
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan πŸ”š last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
One promise make us together
not his fated mate

Badboy is in love with a broken boy

1.4K 72 7
By Sasa0taekook

Taekook come outside and YG call tae who look at him and sigh..
Tae: bun you go I am coming ok maybe hyung have some work with me ... (jk nod his head and start leaving while Kai and his friend come  out of nowhere)
Kai; look here is our shorty my dear shorty little brother who is not just shorty but a useless piece of thrash too ... (hold jk's shoulder which jk yank away ) look look what a attitude after getting lowest marks in the exam wow your attitude impressed me ... (Jk gulp down his sob not letting them know how much those words hurts him ) look here crying cry baby wow baby cry cry your heart out ok after all you can do this only without that you don't know anything in this world ... Listen guys his father literally feel ashamed to call him his son (jk closed his eyes and let the tears fall from his eyes ) oh baby is crying look how funny he is looking I am feeling like laughing now wow joker you know our dear father feel really ashamed to let ppl know that the have this much short and useless son he even feel disgusted by his presence ....

Jk: stop and let me go (he about to go but one girl pulled his hand )
Yn; wow you are feeling low about yourself you should be after all you are low I can laugh at you just seeing your filthy face .... You are really funny .... Btw don't thing to get anyone from this uni no one like to even see your face so go away and die b**** ...
Jk; just shut up you can talk with me like this ... What I did with you that you are telling me all this ... You know what you are nothing just some b**** a roadside dog who just know how to bark .... And I am not telling you guys anything not a single thing then why the fvck you guys are telling me something to mock me ... Did I said something to all of you and why you are telling about our house matter ingront of everyone... You don't like me good don't like me but stop this hate I am fed up with this and if you guys hate me then hate me secretly no need to tell me all this ... I am feeling suffocated can't you guys understand??

Finally he shout his lungs out it's been many days he is enduring all this until how much time he will be quite everything have limit so does every pain have limit ... And now all pain becoming heavy .... But hearing the shout kai become angry and slap jk when jk lost his balance and bumped into the pillar hitting his head a little... Jk shook his head and close his eyes ... It's hurting but not more then his heart but someone come inside the scene and saw the way jk whimper in pain ... He come to jk and hold him while jk look at him with his teary eyes ...
Jk; tae you are here ?? (He asked slightly afraid for his brother after All he love him so much and tae will never gonna leave him )
Tae: who did this (jk look at tae and tae peck his lips lovingly making everyone shocked ) who did this baby (but jk didn't said anything just hug tae while tae caress his back lovingly )
Jk; tae hyungie take me from me here I am not feeling well please ... (jk said and caress his back lovingly while pecking his head continuously making jk smile a little)

Tae: who did this ?? (Jk was still quite and it's enough for tae he broke the hug forcefully while jk was trying best to hug him but tae was success to broke the hug and cup jk's cheeks ... Jk saw the dangerous eyes and literally feel shivering by the look ) I asked something who did this ??  Answer me right now bun or else I will show you what actually I can do tell Me ...
Jk; Kai hyung (jk said in very low voice while tae gritted his teeth )
Tae: ok now (tae pick jk and made him sit one of the chair which was placing in corridor and peck his forehead while jk closed his eyes feeling the touch ) sit here bun I am coming in just some second only ... (tae said and back away later come to Kai and hold the stick and come to kai ) what's your problem dude ?? Why you hit him ?? (Kai become afraid and look at tae but he taught to behave brave after all he is brave enough to face taehyung)
Kai ; what's your problem he is my brother after all I can say something to him if he is at fault why you behave like this ??

Tae: still you can't touch my boy ... (tae said and and start to beat Kai with the stick and Kai start to scream so badly after all it's panining a lot ... After beating sometimes tae again look at him ) who give you permission to touch my boy ??
Kai; what stop jocking around (before he can complete tae start to slapping him repeated times making Kai cry badly as the pain is too much those rough and harsh hand is literally making his skin torn and soon this happened also ... Kai's cheeks and lips start bleeding badly still tae was out of control he start to beat him really mercilessly while jk can't see all those more of the thing is Kai is already passed out if tae continue then he might be die ... Jk come whole running and back hug tae tightly his tiny hand was wrapping in tae's waist while head was placing in tae's mid back ... Tae was fuming in anger but he calm down after feeling the feather touch he can feel his shirt is slightly wet due to jk's tears .... Yoonmin was looking at the scene standing in a corner only ...

Jk; leave him tae tae hyungie he will die for sure ... (jk sob and tae turn around taking his baby in his arms caressing his cheeks lovingly) pls stop I am afraid of all this ...
Tae: don't worry bun nothing will happen to you until I am here and listen everyone oh no it's class time let's go (tae pick jk and start to leave from there while some of the students take Kai to the nursery room ... Tae come to the speaker and stand in front of it while jk look at him in questioning face he just kiss jk's cheeks and stand in front of the mic) attention everyone I am Kim Taehyung (everyone become attentive ) ok so basically the first year guy Jeon Jungkook is officially mine and if anyone try to look at him and dare to touch him or even say something which hurts him a little bit then get ready to see you last day in this college get ready to feel what is more worst then death just remember it ... If I ever saw any tears in his eyes so it will be last day for you all just keep this  inside your head ....

Tae look at jk and tae wipe his tears harshly ....
Jk; hyung (saying that jk hug tae tightly while tae caress his cheeks which was wrapping around his shoulder .... ) Don't do fight like this I am afraid of this much fighting... (he said while sobbing making tae's eyes turning little bit soft he pick his bun and sit one of the chair while placing his bun in his lap still jk's head was in tae's chest listening his heartbeat)
Tae; now will you stop crying bun ok I am sorry I will not gonna do fighting like this is that ok now ... Now look at me (jk look at tae and smile a little wiping his tears ... He start to playing with jk's shirt button ) what you wanna say bun ??
Jk: can I go and see hyung ?? (Tae sigh and nod his head as he can't make his baby sad ) thank you hyung ... (jk look up and saw tae is still staring at him ... Their eyes meet with each other tae caress the place where he get hitted making jk hissed ... Jk open his eyes and saw tae's red eyes and jk know tae is not gonna leave Kai )

Tae: is he do all this everyday (he said caressing jk's waist while jk whimper a little as tae's rough hand is caressing his delicated skin ) I ask you something princess is he do this everyday...
Jk; pls don't beat him more (tae shook his head aggressively)
Tae: it's mean he do this everyday (he shook his head repeatedly making jk scared a bit but jk up his head a little bit and attach Thier  lips together tae feel little bit calm after feeling the soft rose petal in his rough lips .... He pull jk more closer and start to devouring his lips like no tomorrow he start to bi**** and s****** jk's lips while pulling him closer more aggressively after 10 minutes he back away and lick jk's lips ) why you endure all this why ?? ( He asked while a unknown pain grip his heart ... Jk cup his cheeks and peck his lips while smiling a bit )
Jk; why you beat him hyung ?? (Jk hug tae tightly and keep his head in jk's chest listening his heartbeat while tae caress his hair lovingly)
Tae: bcz he hurt my precious treasure whom I wanna keep safely trust me bun I will not hesitate to kill anyone if someone try to hurt you ...

Jk look at tae who pick jk and start walking...
Jk; hyungie leave me I am heavy you will feel tired also your's hand will hurts ... (Listening jk tae chuckle and peck his pout )
Tae: are you sure bcz I only see a cute little child here ... (jk pout which was fade away by tae's teeth )
Jk; I am not any child ...
Tae: trust me baby boy you will be my baby for your entire life ... Btw did you listen about concert after 1 week ... (jk look at tae with widen eyes and nod happily while tae is sure he get a heart attack seeing the cute shocked face )
Jk; yes give my salary in advance I will buy ticket ...
Tae: baby I will buy the ticket don't worry and about salary don't you think you should bride your boss so that he can increase your salary also give it middle of the month ....
Jk; what bride you want for giving me some advance...
Tae: a long passionate kiss will be ok I guess .. let's ditch today and do some arts ok ...
Jk; great idea ok let's go let's go ..

Taekook come to see Kai ... Kai didn't talk with jk as he is afraid of a eagle eyes which is looking at his soul ... Jk become sad and for cheering up jk tae take him to their art gallery which is actually own by tae and only worker is Jk ... Both were doing painting well tae can't do any painting jk is the one who did all this it's not like tae put any pressure on him ... It's jk's wish to how many painting he wanna make ... Soon jk look at tae who is just playing with color putting them in canvas jokingly....
Jk; why you open this art gallery when you can't even do any painting ?? (Jk asked looking at tae who is playing with color only )
Tae: well I didn't open it for me or money I can spend this kuch money in my shoes only I open it for you only bun so you can do what you like the most.... I have never interested in this arts I only like books and business study but I get to know that you love painting but can't able to do that so I taught to make it and give you little chance of doing painting in the name of job ...

Jk's eyes become teary he hug tae tightly and let his tears fall...
Jk; you did this only for me only for me (point at himself while tae bend down a little and peck jk's lips )
Tae: only for you bun ... (Jk couldn't hold his overwhelmed feelings he stand in his toes and hold tae's collar while tae too bend down a little as his bunny is not able to reach his height jk attach their lips and start moving against each other while tae too smile and pull jk closer by his waist ... After 10 minutes heavy make out they pulled away and later they both start to do their work ... Jk was doing painting and tae was just admiring him while sitting in the front chair .... ) Why so beautiful bun ?? (Jk blush and try to hide his face but couldn't able to do this he smile shyly and look at floor while tae too smile and laugh a little seeing the blushy baby .... Soon jk finished with his painting and it's already night so they both are leaving from there while jk was too happy without knowing what is waiting for him ....

Tae come to his bike and signal jk to come ... .
jk; hyungie I can go by bus you don't have to drop me ...
Tae: now I can't follow bus bcz you are in the bus so it's better you come with me ...
Jk; you follow bus everyday (jK asked being shocked ... Tae chuckle and pull jk made him sit in the front making them face to face)
Tae: I should take care of my bun what if something happened to me in my little carelessness.... I shouldn't take any risk about my pretty bun .... (said while caressing jk's waist while jk give a shy smile in return )
Jk; let's go umm let me sit properly...  (Jk said and about to get up but tae stop him and peck his nose tip )
Tae: no need baby bunny I can do this pretty well just be with me and hug me tightly... (Jk nod his head and tae pull jk more closer made him sit on his thighs while jk wrap his hand in tae's neck ... Tae start the bike while jk tighten the grip more and finally after 30 minutes they reach there )

Jk: bye hyungie (peck tae's lips while tae pull him and kiss him passionately)
Tae: move in with me baby 1 month is enough for me to stay away from you now I can't stay away from you not anymore come with me baby ... Let's stay together (keep his head in jk's neck while hand is In jk's tiny waist ... Listening tae jk become full tomato he lower his head but suddenly something wet sensation make his eyes shut and mouth take out some obscene sound ) what say baby I can't stay away from you now ... Whole day is really h*ll for me when I can't spend my time with you and night in night it's become more worst.... I want hug you sleep while cuddle you ... Kiss your body parts make love with you so badly.... I can't take this pain anymore ... (Tae said and peck jk's lips while jk keep his head down )
Jk; I am going hyung (he look at tae slightly and tae can saw how much shy and blushy jk is ... He smile and waved his hand while jk too waved his hand and come inside the house .... )

Jk; eomma I am home.... (he said but stop by a slapping sound he hold his cheeks while tears gather in his eyes ... He look front and saw his father is looking at him angrily and beside him Kai was standing his cheeks have bandage and hand too ... He look at his eomma who is sobbing slightly... She is hurt too after all both are her son he can't support anyone mostly when he saw his son Is in this much pain ... )
Mr jeon; what relation you have with the boy tell me why he beat my son like this haaa ? (He again slap jk and jk look at him with teary eyes )
Jk: am I not your son ?? (Jk asked with cracked voice mr jeon again going to slap him but mrs jeon stop him)
Mrs jeon; don't beat him he didn't did anything Kai tell you appa you fought with someone else not with him ...
Kai; he is your dear son's boyfriend who beat me like this bcz I just said to study well and he cried telling him millions of lies and he is short temper person who become angry and beat me ... I told you guys he is in relation with someone who is bad boy ... Whole body is printed with tattoos and doing smoke alcohol is part of his life ... But no one listen to me ...

Jk; no it's not true appa trust me first listen to me ... (Mr Kim hold his hair while he whimper in pain and try to pull away from the grip) it's hurting appa pls ...
Mrs jeon; leave him at least listen to him first pls leave him ...
Mr jeon: just shut up just keep quite Don't take out any word from your mouth just keep quite and don't say anything (Mrs Jeon flinch badly while jk cried more as He is really afraid of fighting and shouting) your son is wh***ng around and you are behaving like he never did anything wrong ... What the fvck happened with you bcz of him my son is in pain he is whimpering... He is shame for me he is totally shame in my life ... He is a mistake of (before he can say something more harsh get cut off by a loud growl ... All look at the front and saw a man in well built body eyes pricering whole body printed with tattoos is standing in the door .. jk look at tae and saw his phone then he remembers he forget his phone while talking with tae ...)

Who are you ?? (Looking at tae .. seeing tae kai gulp down his saliva and look at tae then hide behind his father who is looking at tae )
Tae: leave him ... (tae said with his venomous voice making everyone feel how bitter the poison is ) I said leave him (Mr Jeon left jk's hair while kk try to open his eyes but pain in his hair area making it so much problematic for him ... He close his eyes again and about to fall but tae was fast enough to catch him .... Jk open his eyes a little and hug tae so tightly while wrapping his hand in tae's waist ....
Jk; you said you will take me with you then take me (everyone look at jk with widen eyes while jk sob in tae's embrace )
Tae: stop crying stop (but jk didn't listen tae broke the hug forcefully and look at jk with fire eyes ... ) Don't cry don't take out any sound stop crying... If you didn't stop crying I swear doll today all 3 will be death here in my hand pretty baby stop crying....

Jk; hyungie (sob which make tae more angry he gritted his teeth while make a fist in his hand but he control himself) stop crying bun stop now( jk spread his hands to hug tae and tae understand this he hug his bun so tightly) husssh you are my good boy right ... You are my good baby boy ... Stop crying love .... My pretty baby boy stop crying and look at me (jk nod his head as no making tae sigh .... He rub his forehead and come pick his bun who buried his face in tae's neck just to hide him from this world .... Tae come to Mr jeon and hold his hair while mr jeon sacream in pain ... One scene was repeatedly playing in his eyes the scream the pain while Mr jeon grip in jk's hair .... He pull more tightly while Mr jeon literally beg tae to stop ....).
Kai ; hey leave my father what are you doing with him ... (tae look at still hand in mr jeon's hair while jk request tae and immediately tae leave his hair and push him slightly while tae come to kai and stand infront of him looking at his soul too)

Tae: you have a big fat mouth to bark like dog right don't worry come to college tomorrow I will show you what is actually hell in this world ... You bully him right you bully him hurt him mentally and physically everyday (Mr and Mrs jeon wide thief eyes in shock as this is really new for him always Kai told him that jk always do something bully and tease students he also believe him as he love kai so much ) then come tomorrow I will show you what is physical pain and what is mentally... Trust me I will make you mental patient and if you didn't curse your existence then change my name just mind it ... (tae come to Mrs jeon who is looking at his son's back with teary eyes ) I am taking him with me I can't leave my bun here where everyone is torturing him this much I hope you don't have any problem and if you have I will not gonna listen to anyone I am taking him with me ... (Tae just finished his words that's when kai come forward)
Kai: you can't take him anywhere he is my brother and we don't accept you as his partner ....

Tae look at Kai and wiggling his eyebrows while smirking... He place jk in the couch and try to made him broke the hug but jk was not ready to broke it ...
Tae: bun I am coming ok ..
Jk; no no pls don't leave me don't go pls hyungie don't leave me ... (tae peck jk's head and kiss his eyes )
Tae: I am not going anywhere bun I am not going to leave you baby just sometimes ok ... Leave the collar baby boy you are daddy's good good baby boy right... (jk nod his head and leave tae's collar ... Tae come to Kai and slap him really hard in left cheeks as right cheeks was already bandage .... After slapping Sometimes he back off ) no one can say anything to me when it's come to him.... Even if God come to separate me from him then I will not gonna leave God just remember it .... No one can separate me from him not even him .... (Tae was literally shivering in Anger but jk called him and tae come to jk everyone saw how tae control his anger Infront of jk ... How he paamper jk like he is any baby .... Soon tae pick jk and left from there while Mrs jeon look at jk murmuring "be happy always and take care"...... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.7K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
87.5K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
2.7K 20 12
First of all, I'll only update this when I have time so please don't expect me to update every week or sum😭 ⚠️warning⚠️ This book contains: - fluff...
155K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...