his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter -1

8.9K 268 16
By kim_snowflake

"my lord......t-the b-bride ran away!!!" Someone yelled.

Soon the silent and happy environment started to change into a tensed and everyone started gossiping.

"WHAT!! " The bridegroom and the king, Chandra Shekhar yelled.

Chandra Shekhar stood up from his seat and asked him

"What do you mean by she ran off??? Where is my daughter??" He yelled at the poor guard who lowered his head down and spoke.

"My lord.....an maid saw princess running away from here with a man and .....w-we f-found this in her r-room" he said handing over a small peice of paper.

Impatiently, Chandra Shekhar took it from his hand and read it.

His hands began to Shake once he completed reading it.

He looked towards the bridegroom who was enraged in anger.

"Y-yuhaan......" He called him with trembling voice.

"What's all this Chandra Shekhar??? Are you trying to humiliate me and my country?" He roared.

"We dare not to humiliate the great sultanate......but.......p-please see this" Chandra Shekhar said handing over the peice of paper to Yuhaan.

He read it and laughed.

He read it aloud

Papa, i don't want to marry the king of sultanate.
I love someone else and I can't remember my life without him............

If I marry the king of sultanate then I would be betraying my love for him so, i am leaving this palace with my love. Please don't search for us or you will only find my dead corpse. From today I am not the princess of Hind kingdom but a commoner. Sorry if I hurted you

I am sorry papa

-Sarika

Everyone started gossiping hearing that Sarika ran away with her lover.

"What's the meaning of this Chandra Shekhar??? If your daughter love someone then why did you agree to get her married with me?" Yuhaan asked.

Chandra Shekhar doesn't know what to answer him.

"I d-don't know that s-she love s-someone.....please forgive us y-yuhaan" Chandra Shekhar said with his head low in embrassment.

Yuhaan took a deep sigh before saying something which shook Chandra Shekhar to the core.

"If i didn't marry your daughter then.....surely there will be a war between sultanate and hind and I can't be blamed for that, only you and your daughter.....it's a great humiliation for the king of sultanate" he said and turned around to leave but halted his steps when Chandra Shekhar spoke

"I....i h-ave another daughter..........my s-second daughter,Daarika" he said

Yuhaan turned around in shock.

"Another daughter???" Everyone was shocked in the hall.

"Yes.......my illagimate daughter........"

"Please marry her in the place of my elder daughter..........we don't want any war because of this yuhaan" he begged.

"First let her come....then lets decide" he said.

"Guards......ask Daarika to be present in the court in two days" he said to the guard standing there.

He bowed and went out

"I am sorry everyone for the rash movement of my daughter......the wedding is postponed to the next week, after seven complete days....i request you all to participate, thank you" chandra Shekhar said to the vast crowd who bowed their head in respect and started moving

|Other side|

|West city|

Three people were fighting with their face covered.

Two men and a woman. One of the man swung his sword to attack her but she dodged it using her sword and kicked his hand making the sword fall down.
In a shift of movement another man attacked her with full force and she tried to attack him back. She was fighting with him when the another one took his sword from the ground and attacked her. She was trying to dodge them with her sword. She bent down and kicked one man's leg making him fall down and was fighting with the another.

She was focused In fighting with the another man when the man stood up and aimed his sword straight at her.

She noticed it and dodged herself from getting cut by the sword but her head wear fell down revealing her flowing hair and face.....her blue eyes.

Both the men attacked her and she tried to defend herself from them. She kicked a man in his stomach making him fall down with his sword and was about to attack another one when..........he pointed his sword at her neck.

"Not enough Daarika.....i am disappointed in you....." Azan, who was the commander general of the West city military said.

Daarika and the other two men who removed their head wear came to him.

Daarika fell on her knees infront of him and said "sorry master....i let you down" she looked down in disappointment in herself.

"What will be her punishment general?" His right hand man asked.

Azan looked at her and thought for a moment

"50 khod" he said

The men who were fighting with her few minutes ago looked at their general in shock.

Daarika's eyes widen

"General you can't do this!!! That's too much for her to Handel.... please have some mercy" Krish, the man who fought with her requested him

"Yes general......that's way too much, please have some mercy" rudra, another man who fought with her requested.

"Are you both telling what general should do? Remember...she is the future general of this city" his right hand man said

"Start with the punishment" general said and went away from there.

Daarika looked at rudra and Krish who were looking at her with a apologizing look. She smiled at them assuring that she will be fine.

Soon the punishment started.
Daarika sat on her knees ready to accept her punishment. Soon she felt a strong strike on her back.

She hissed in pain. She clenched her clothes in a fist and bit her lips not to scream.

She closed her eyes

"Papa....please leave me......it hurts!" Little Daarika screamed.

Chandra Shekhar didn't give a damn about her and dragged her to somewhere.

Little Daarika was screaming in pain as her father is garbbing her hand very harshly.

They both came to a mansion and Chandra Shekhar pushed her making her fall down and her knees started bleeding a little.

She looked at him with teary eyes and he looked at her with a angry look.

Daarika looked at her surroundings and spotted two more man sitting there.

Chandra Shekhar came near her and garbbed her chin and spoke

"From today on.....you will see the hell here......you have to stay here and work here.....and don't call me your father.....you are just a illagimate daughter of mine......a maid's child, i want you to serve me here by working here in the military......" He said shocking the 9 years old Daarika to the core.

Chandra Shekhar left her with a jerk and stood up and came near those two men.

They bowed their head in respect towards to their king

"Azan....i want her to be the future general of my country after you.....for that prepare her hook or crook...i don't care" he said looking at Daarika who's tears were flowing from her eyes.

"But.....m-my l-lord..." Azan tried to say something but halted when Chandra Shekhar spoke

"No buts........she will be under your control and I want her to see hell, living hell" he said and went away.

Daarika was crying her heart out.
Azan looked at her with little sympathy.

"50 khods completed master" guard said making Daarika open her eyes and felt her tears which came unknowingly.

Her whole back was reddish by now. Her back clothes were almost torn from the khods she got. Her back is bleeding hell.

"Take your leave Daarika" general's right hand, Rohan said and he left from there.

As soon as he left, rudra and Krish rushed to Daarika and Krish took his over coat and wrapped it around her.

"We are sorry Daarika........" Krish said with sadness in his voice

"N-no it's not your m-mistake guys....i-it was me who a-asked you both t-to go h-hard with me ......" Daarika said in a very low voice.

"It was all because of me....sorry Daaru" Rudra said.

Daarika shook her head and was about to move from there when her legs gave up and she was about to fall down when Krish garbbed her from falling down.

Daarika opened her blue eyes and met his dark black eyes. Both were staring at each other when rudra coughed.

"Careful......." He said

Daarika came back to reality when Krish took her to her room in bridal style.

He made her lay down on her bed and spoke

"Do you need any help Daaru?" He asked her.

"No, thanks....i will call you once I need any help" she said with a smile

Krish nodded and smiled at her before leaving the room.

"Someone is in love oh!" Rudra came out of no where and spoke

Krish glared at him

"I am just stating the fact dude......i think you love her and she loves you" he said.

"What nonsense are you talking Rudu?" He said

"It may seem like nonsense but it's true...i saw your love for her when she was getting strikes and I saw her love for you when you carried her to her room" he said

"Now tell me....you are in love right??" He teased

Kirsh became all red and "none of your business" he said and went from there.

Daarika removed the coat and her clothes. She sat down in the water and once the cold water touched her bare skin she yelped in pain.

Those fresh wounds and those fresh blood started mixing with the water.

She bite her lips to suppress her painful moans.

She took a gray liquid and tried her best to reach it to the wounded areas.

As soon as those cream touched her wounds, her wounds started burning like hell. She is facing living hell just like how her father wanted her to suffer.

"Chandra Shekhar.......i won't g-give up that soon.....y-you made this monster and this monster won't R-rest until I c-conqure Hind kingdom, the WHOLE D#MN HIND KINGDOM! " she said to herself and a painful moan escaped her mouth when her wound touched the cream and the water at the same time.

This is just a beginning..........more to come!

_________________________________________

Hi guys,

How this part made you feel???

Support me on this new book....i assure you that it would be interesting .

Do you want Yuhaan 's and daarika pics????

Do vote me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.3K 54
She heard that Marriages are "MADE IN HEAVEN". But she never thought she would end up having an ARRANGE MARRIAGE. And he NEVER wanted to marry. She b...
Hopeless Battle By Nae

Historical Fiction

695K 25.3K 46
(Book #1 of Battle series) His eyes blazing with a rare fire. His grasp on her hand was tight enough to leave a bruise, his sword inches away from he...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
10.2M 664K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...