Fast/Through: I Am Always In...

By dontclickifurachild

More

1 Convulsions
2 Click in ( Author's note )
3 The little mermaid with skin hunger wanted to stick it, and was touched by...
4 Snatching candy from the villain's mouth, the little mermaid bites...
5 Stuffing himself into the arms of the villain
6 Hooking the tongue to learn to speak...
7 If you hide again, I will spank...
8 The little mermaid wants to protect the villain...
9 Delicate palms rub against giant object
10 Fucking the little mermaid
11 The little mermaid changed his legs
12 The little mermaid finds the villain to settle accounts
13
14 The arrest warrant was revoked
15 Putting pearls into the hole
[2nd world] 16
17 The doctor visited at night
18 Talking in the consulting room
19
20 Masturbatijg thinking of the little beauty
21 Being pressed by the villain
22 Xiu's crisis
23
24 Sheep eye socket
25 Recurring deaths
26 Experience Adolf's childhood
27 don't be biased
28 In Xiu's dream
29 A consensus was reached
30 The story behind the murder case
31 The second world mission is completed
32 Villain enters the dream
[3rd world] 33 System was under investigation
34 Licked
35 Sucking lips
36 black panther's estrus period
37 The returning system
38
39 Kissing and sticking in the cave
40 The cute face of the horned eagle
41 Sucked swollen
42 Waking up after being licked
43 The strange and funny shura field
44 rear pussy opening
45 seduced little female
46 suck the pussy hard
47 Battle
48 the beauty tricks
49 the black mist disappears
50 intense orgasm
[4th world] separation from the system
52 the villain indulges his wife
53 watching gunpowder
54 skin to skin contact
55 the giant dragon
56 behind the accident
57 sweet autumn hunting
58
59 true identity
60 the story of the little boy
61 mianlinh entered the acupoint
62 beidi come to invade
64 the giant dragon smashes the soft and tender backyard
65 the success of rice seed
66 the post sealing ceremony
67 fourth world is completed
[5th world] 68
69 the stamens play
70 vine play
71 the jealous villain
72 monster
74 chaos
75 knocked out
76 spirituals picture
77 academy
78 jealous of quantum beasy
79 The snake tail
80 endless sea

73 power use for personal gain

475 6 0
By dontclickifurachild

The villain who uses power for personal gain, Ning Ning's quantum beast appears, checks the whole body, finger rapes pussy, grinds pussy orgasm
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's a red panda, not a little giant panda, and not a little raccoon˃ʍ˂

-----text-----

Looking at each other, Yu Shuning blushed, opened his mouth and made a mouth shape, Lu Xian could clearly see that the little guide was calling him "pervert".

"Be obedient, this is the rule." Lu Xian nodded the table with his hand, not realizing that his attitude and words were too close.

It's really inconvenient not to be able to talk, even quarreling is weak...

Yu Shuning grabbed the pen and paper from the man's hand, and quickly wrote: 【But this is very strange! 】

It sounds like a malicious physical examination, Lu Xian is definitely using his power for personal gain! Hmph, still pretending to be upright.

And...Yu Shuning glanced at the camera above, he was partial to A Yin, but Lu Xian couldn't, even if Lu Xian didn't remember him, he was still his lover.

But how can it be like this under the camera? Doesn't Lu Xian care at all about the interaction between the two of them being seen by others?

Yu Shuning saw the form in his hand, and in the column of the situation statement, it actually said that he was suspected of being a believer of a religious religion and needed close supervision by a supervisor for a month.

Lu Xian actually regarded him as a suspicious person! Damn it! Yu Shuning had the urge to tear off this watch.

"Do you want me to do it myself?" Lu Xian took the form back from his hand, and the Taipan Snake reappeared beside him, slowly approaching the little guide.

Lu Xian, on the other hand, bowed his head at the last paragraph of the form, and added the words that were snatched away before he had time to write them—supervisor: Lu Xian.

Seeing the Taipan Snake hissing and spewing out snake letters, Yu Shuning stepped back in horror, his eyes were full of accusations and dissatisfaction, he was afraid of snakes, so did Lu Xian want to use snakes to control him? !

Lu Xian could see from the little guide's eyes that he seemed to want to escape from the room. Lu Xian took a few steps and stood in a seemingly random position. No matter what the little guide thought, he couldn't escape.

He really didn't use conventional inspection methods, and he could detect it with practical instruments, but Lu Xian thought that he trusted his eyes more than instruments.

As a quantum beast, the taipan snake shows the true will of its owner in every move. It wraps around the little guide's legs quickly and gently, and the snake's head rubs against his delicate skin affectionately. When the scales are scratched, there is a light red mark.

Yu Shuning froze in place, not daring to move, Lu Xian looked at him and said abruptly, "What are you afraid of, you should get used to it."

What to get used to... He won't get used to it!

Then Yu Shuning remembered that this person was his husband, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The snake's scales gave a cold and slippery touch when they rubbed against it. It seemed careless, but it could pounce on people and kill them at any time, just like Lu Xian's feeling.

He seems to just glance at you lightly, and he seems to be very casual when talking, but the man with strong five senses is actually capturing every reaction of yours and setting up several countermeasures for your reactions.

The man's eyeballs became darker and deeper, and he didn't blink. It's not so much an inspection, it's more like a poisonous snake watching its prey, waiting for an opportunity.

Yu Shuning felt that his back was a little hairy, and the Taipan Snake had already reached his waist. Coupled with the strong mental pressure that the man didn't take the initiative to release, the pressure on the little guide had reached its limit.

Yu Shuning's mental picture is a blue ocean and a sandy beach full of fine white sand, with clumps of roses planted on it. At this time, a huge vortex appeared in the center, and huge spiritual threads gathered together and condensed into a ball. Something is about to break out of the ground.

The Taipan Snake climbed onto Yu Shuning's shoulder, and Lu Xian reached out to pinch his fingertips.

At this moment, a small orange and black animal suddenly appeared, and it jumped on the Taipan Snake extremely quickly, trying to tear it off Yu Shuning's body.

In fact, it is not that the Taipan snake cannot hide, but the smell of the small animal is exactly the same as the smell of the human it likes. Although the human is afraid of it and makes it a little sad, but this little thing is not afraid of it, so the Taipan snake is happy again, and teases it with the tip of its tail as if teasing a cub.

Lu Xian looked at the little guide and also looked at the small animal that suddenly appeared with some surprise, he pinched the back of the neck of the little orange ball that was stretching its teeth and claws to bite the Taipan snake's tail.

"This is your quantum beast." Lu Xian glanced carefully, "Is it the little panda?"

His Quantum Beast? Yu Shuning stared blankly at the little panda grinning threateningly in Lu Xian's hand, and the man's interested eyes, and suddenly thought of a sentence he saw in the video before——

When you are weak, even when you are angry, others think it is cute.

Although I'm sorry for his Quantum Beast, it's not at the same level as Taipan Snake and Lu Xian at all, and Yu Shuning feels pitiful looking at it... Pooh, cute.

It seemed that the little guide still couldn't get used to the snake. Lu Xian asked Taipan Snake to play with the little panda. He grabbed Yu Shuning's shoulder and shook him, and the thin clothes on his body fell into pieces.

"Well!"

Yu Shuning didn't expect that Lu Xian would take off his clothes without any warning. The room was empty and there was no place to hide. After his mind was disconnected for a second, he threw himself into the man's arms reflexively, trying to let his broad chest cover him.

A look of surprise appeared in Lu Xian's eyes, but he still caught him firmly. After thinking about it following the little guide's behavior, Lu Xian understood why he was so against the physical examination.

So what the little guide is afraid of is being seen by the people behind the camera? Not afraid of him, right?

If Yu Shuning knew what he was thinking, he would be very speechless. If it weren't for you being my husband, when he asked to take off his clothes, he would be greeted by a big dick!

The man's hand stroked the smooth back of the little beauty. Under the light, his skin glowed with a lustrous luster, and the delicate flesh did not seem to be raised in the last days.

Just a moment before he threw himself into his arms, Lu Xian scanned the exposed body of the little guide with his super dynamic eyesight and keen observation.

Beautiful and well-proportioned, with slightly slender bones than ordinary men, soft skin, delicate and beautiful everywhere, probably because of a naturally sensitive body, and the joints are pink.

Those slender arms were wrapped around his waist, perhaps because of the close distance, Lu Xian could still smell the warm breath of the little guide, which also smelled of honey and flowers.

The man suddenly thought that there was candy in the order issued by the White Tower to every supernatural user. He didn't like sweets, so he saved a lot of them in the dormitory. Maybe he could give all the candy to the little guide. I don't know if he would like it.

Lu Xian lowered his head and focused his eyes, and could see the young beauty's young and delicate collarbone, and her panicked eyes with water vapor, the corners of her eyes and brows were stained with some light red, revealing a little bit of grievance.

"The monitoring has been turned off." Lu Xian pressed his hand on the depression in his lower back and whispered, "I didn't make it clear."

Hearing this, Yu Shuning relaxed. Hearing the man's explanation and apology, and looking at the current state of the two of them, he pinched his waist embarrassingly.

hateful! Don't tell me sooner! Wouldn't it be embarrassing for him to rush over like this!

Little Beauty completely ignores her attractiveness to men.

Yu Shuning pushed him, and the man pushed him back as soon as there was a little gap. His fingertips that were slightly cold before became hot and lingered on his lower back.

"Hmph..." Yu Shuning flinched from the itch, and didn't resist any more, and obediently fell into the man's arms.

If he doesn't detect anything, he can treat it as a man who is having fun with him.

How can everything be so beautiful... I want to touch, taste, and leave marks on him.

Especially when he saw the red marks on it that hadn't faded away, the man rubbed it without saying a word, his upturned peach eyes showed a bit of displeasure, and he still hoped for more unsatisfaction.

"Not here." The man's slender and strong fingers slid across the slightly protruding butterfly bones of the little beauty, and then came to the slender waist. The magnetic voice flowed in the empty room like the sound of a cello, "Not here."

Soon the big palm came to the upturned buttocks that were only covered by a layer of shorts. Lu Xian restrained his urge to rub it heavily, grabbed the edge of the shorts and pulled them down.

Yu Shuning licked his lips, and pressed forward on him, and the little butt was raised a little because of this, the man's fingers sank into the gap between the buttocks, and the fingertips touched a little wet and soft depression forward.

At this time, Lu Xian could no longer maintain his cold expression, he obeyed his heart almost instantly, and groped towards the hot and humid legs of the little guide.

The little guide snorted a few times impatiently, Lu Xian withdrew his hand as if he had been burned, his breath was short of breath, and his voice was hoarse, "Sit down and spread your legs."

Yu Shuning's mentality has changed at this moment, knowing that the surveillance is off and there are only the two of them here, he can start flying~

The current him is not the one who didn't know anything at the beginning, after experiencing so many worlds, he is already Niu Gulu Ningning!

Yu Shuning leaned on the table, raised one foot to step on the man's thigh, and kicked boldly, the pink and tender fleshy seam between the legs was opened by his movements, and one could easily see the unretracted clitoris and the looming small tender hole.

【Isn't that what you want? 】

Every move of the little guide, and the look in his eyes are all saying this sentence.

Lu Xian tried to control himself, but failed, so he simply sank.

After meeting such a person with feelings for so many years, what's wrong with letting my heart go wild? He finally recognized his own heart, and he never thought about letting the little guide go, so he brought him back so abnormally.

Yu Shuning took the man's hand, and touched the tender, light red pussy between her legs. When she touched it, her pink body trembled visibly, and her beautiful eyes looked at the man in front of her as if seductively.

Calloused fingertips brushed the sensitive and congested tender beans, and a gust of honey came out of the flower hole. Lu Xian's eyes were gloomy, and he squeezed the red and swollen clitoris, "Didn't you say you have a husband? Could it be that anyone can be a husband?"

Yu Shuning "hissed" when he was pinched, his clitoris felt painful and refreshing, his pussy was dripping with lewd water, his eye circles were slightly red, and he stretched out a finger to draw on the man's arm.

[Those who like it can. 】

Lu Xian's heart felt as if it had been bumped, and the movements of his hands were much softer, "Really?"

Wouldn't it be the kind of love that likes many people? But Lu Xian didn't care, now that the person is in his hands, where can he go and what troubles can be caused.

Yu Shuning glanced at him, as if something was brewing, her toes twitched cutely. Lu Xian only planned to help him once with his hands and then stopped, but the next second, the little beauty leaned over and kissed him on the lips, completely breaking down the man's remaining self-control.

"Did you do it on purpose? To provoke me?" Lu Xian patted his wet little batch as if in warning, then hugged the little guide, and kissed his snickering mouth urgently and heavily.

The man rubbed against the soft lips, then sucked and licked and sucked the small bead of his lips, the tip of his tongue pressed against the flesh of the lips, and swept wantonly in the wet and soft mouth of the little beauty exuding a sweet smell, grinding and sucking the sensitive tender flesh.

Yu Shuning was soon immersed in the familiar kissing method, wrapping around Lu Xian's body like an octopus, and a pitiful circle of red was kissed around his lips.

The somewhat empty pussy that was aroused by lust was itchy, and it swelled up between the man's crotch at some point, rubbing against the steaming bag, the pussy twitched and climaxed, and the black cloth became dark when it was dyed wet.

"Hmm..." His nasal voice was sweet, soft and sticky, and his desire for something became more and more intense.

Lu Xian pinched the little beauty's face, bit his wet and bright red lips, and said hoarsely, "What's the hurry?"

Yu Shuning looked at him with wet eyes, it's this kind of time, shouldn't you be in a hurry? This person was looking like a hungry ghost just now, why is he changing back to that prudish look now!

"It only takes one day to apply for the approval of the combination." Lu Xian stroked his face, "The medicine that can quickly replenish physical strength needs to be applied for three days in advance."

Yu Shuning looked at him suspiciously, not understanding what he was talking about.

"I just found out that my bonding fever is coming." Lu Xian looked amazing, his bonding fever seemed to disappear, and it appeared quickly after meeting this person in front of him, as if he had been waiting for this person for more than 20 years.

"Believe me, there is no physical supplement potion..." Lu Xian meaningfully rubbed the little beauty's slightly swollen pussy, and flicked the raised pedicle, "You can't bear it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 204K 37
Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the change, to which you could find your soul ma...
20.9K 247 10
منحرفه