47 Battle

The battle between the beast god and the human god, the black mist on the opposite side of the mainland, the complete plot, Ningning's decision
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ning Ning has been growing up. At the beginning, she was completely led by her husband. In the second world, she had ideas but was passive. Now she takes the initiative to do tasks~

-----text-----

Beast gods and human gods jointly created the orcs. On this continent, the orcs have lived and worked in peace and contentment for a long time. They respect their strength and have no intrigue. The double law of sanity.

The orcs are content with such a primitive and simple life, and they don't think there is anything wrong with it. They are self-sufficient, multiply vigorously, and the tribes live in harmony. In the eyes of the beast god, this is the perfect world he created.

But gradually, the God of Man was not satisfied with this. He thought that the orcs were too dull, and they only used the rich resources in the mainland to solve food, clothing, housing and transportation, and had no pursuit at all, so the God of Man created a new one without telling the God of Beast. Race - Human.

Humans do not have a strong body like orcs, and their hunting ability is not high, but they have intelligent brains and an insatiable desire to live a good life.

In the beginning, humans just lived in groups and used tools to exploit the resources on the continent. Although the orcs were dissatisfied with the arbitrary claims of the gods, humans were so weak compared to the orcs, and it seemed that they could not threaten the existence of the orcs at all. He just turned a blind eye.

Who knew that human beings progressed so fast. They gradually mastered various technologies, learned how to obtain food efficiently, learned to use weapons, and reproduced more and more.

The orcs will follow the laws of nature, such as not hunting pregnant female beasts, not using up a place's resources, but keeping them to continue growing.

But humans are different. They expand more and more, and they need more and more things. Because of their wisdom and ambition, they split into different countries and fought many wars. This not only violated the interests of orcs, but also Make the continent a mess.

The God of Man believes that human beings are smart and can create a better world, which is a necessary process of progress, but the God of Beast thinks that human beings are cunning and thoughtful, which is ruining the world he carefully created. The two gods disagree, and God even I want to drive out all the orcs, leaving only humans.

A great war broke out between the two gods who lived in harmony. In the end, the beast god prevailed and suppressed the human god on the opposite side of the mainland, and drove the human beings there.

The dispute is over, and only orcs exist on the continent again. Many years later, the orcs have long forgotten that there were humans in this world.

"Where is the opposite side of the mainland?" Yu Shuning couldn't help asking, could it be a place like hell?

"I don't know the specific situation. It's probably a barren and terrifying place without any beautiful things." The high priest said indifferently. He turned his head and looked at Yu Shuning with sharp eyes, "Human, how did you come here? Why? Do you still have the favor of the beast god?"

I didn't expect to see so many things in one face-to-face meeting. It seems that the high priest of this temple is not that kind of religious decoration.

"I... don't know, suddenly appeared in the forest one day." Yu Shuning said half-truthfully.

Forgive me for not guessing that I am from another world.