43 The strange and funny shura field

The strange and funny Shura field, the little beauty who worked hard to carry the water, picked up the third villain
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Big cats and big birds are also natural enemies

-----text-----

With a wide view in the sky, the horned eagles flew all the way to the snow mountain with the least black fog. Here, from the halfway up the mountain, it is covered with white snow all the year round, and they landed on a tundra.

Before landing on the ground, Xuanze bumped the horned eagle's claws and jumped down. The horned eagle let out a dissatisfied cry, flapped its wings and stopped on the ground. Before it could stand still, the little beauty on its back was crushed. The man snatched it up.

The whole person was trapped in Xuanze's strong and generous chest, and Yu Shuning also hugged him happily, and rubbed him affectionately.

The horned eagle chirped a few times, turned back into a human form, and gave them a resentful look.

Yu Shuning touched the wound on Xuanze's body: "Do you want to find herbs to apply?"

The yin and yang of the sky said strangely: "It will heal in a while, where do we need medicinal herbs?"

"You didn't catch that!" Yu Shuning glared at him.

Cang Qiong grabbed his hand and argued hard, "I saved this guy back!"

Seeing that the two had become acquainted in just a few days, Xuanze couldn't help but feel a little sour, "Ningning, you..."

A trace of distress and guilt flashed across Yu Shuning's face, Xuanze understood, but the matter was already like this, and he could only accept it, otherwise let him hand over Ningning to others? That's even more impossible!

"Xuanze, I..." Yu Shuning twitched, not knowing what to say, it made him look like a scumbag, woohoo, why did he have to face this situation...

"Ningning wants to compensate me."

Xuan Ze's eyes swept over the little beauty's slightly swollen soft lips, he ground his teeth, lowered his head to kiss his small mouth and kissed him viciously, the intense deep kiss soon made Yu Shuning's cheeks blush and he was out of breath.

Cang Qiong subconsciously squeezed the catkin in his hand, causing the little beauty to grunt in pain. He came to his senses, pulled her away from Xuanze's arms with a dark face, and rubbed his wet bright red cheeks a few times with his fingertips. Lips, grievously hugged the little beauty.

"Ningning, I want to kiss..."

"It hurts, don't do it!"

Yu Shuning's lips hurt from being rubbed by him, and the tender place was congested and swollen, he bit the man's finger, and turned his head with tears in his eyes.

Xuanze gave him a contemptuous look, turned into a black panther, and started digging holes on the nearby mountain wall.

Sky suffocated, felt that he was being despised, and looked immature at all, immediately let go of the little beauty in his arms, turned into a beast and followed to dig a hole.

Then it was time for the two to fight for work. Cang Qiong went out to bring back the things in the cave. Xuanze looked at the pile of things, and looked for the scarce ones nearby. Soon the cave was tidied up. Looks good.

Yu Shuning was placed on a mat covered with leaves, eating a piece of fruit in his hand, and two people outside each lit a fire and were cooking food.

Xuanze made another wooden bucket for him, poured boiled and cooled snow water into it, and he could take a hot bath. Yu Shuning stepped into the wooden bucket and sat on the short pier inside, just right Let the hot water soak to the chest, so that it won't be too deep and stuffy.