13

The sofa was turned into a big bed under the man's voice control, and the little mermaid, still shivering with two white and tender thighs, was forced to kneel on the bed, her round buttocks raised high, her slender waist slumped deeply, and there was vomiting between her legs. The floret holes filled with white semen opened and closed, irritating the man's eyes.

Yin Wuwang broke open the two plump buttocks, and kneaded the pink and white flesh into different shapes in his palm. With a little force, the tightly closed small hole in the middle of the buttocks was exposed.

The folds of the flesh were lightly powdered, the man pressed his fingertips against the small opening that had not been visited, and he planned to grind it narrowly along the opening, and inserted a finger in quickly.

The jerky and narrow back hole is amazingly tight, with only a shallow insertion of a finger, it is tightly entangled and sucked. The tender meat of the intestinal wall tightly binds the intruder, and it cannot stop the finger from slowly entering.

"Hmm... Wu Wang, how strange..."

Yu Shuning didn't finish the sex knowledge science that the system showed him, and went to look up the information and find a man to settle accounts after reading half of it. He knew that this place could also be used for sex, but Wuwang's penis is so big, how could it be inserted in ...

"Hey, I'll feel better in a while."

With the overflowing liquid from the flower hole, Yin Wuwang rubbed the mouth of the hole soft, opened a little gap with his finger, and then quickly inserted the second one, sucked by the small hole, speeding up Speed ​​mashing up.

Gradually submerging into the position of the two knuckles in the back acupoint, Yin Wuwang touched an extremely sensitive raised soft flesh, aiming at that place and pushing.

"Ahh..." Yu Shuning raised his head, a brand new and equally exciting pleasure came in waves, he couldn't help but crawled forward a little, and was dragged back by the man again, ruthlessly poked and started to become sticky The back hole of the water.

Then came three...four fingers, and the narrow passage was opened up into a tender red meat hole, wrapped around the fingers and entangled and sucked intimately, Yu Shuning had already been stimulated by this pleasure, his whole body turned red, and the jade stem trembled The ground was lifted, and a thin stream of semen overflowed.

With his fingers drawn out, Yin Wuwang put his little mermaid into position, separated his buttocks, pressed the head of his huge glans against the openings of the openings, and thrust it in with all his strength, squeezing out the layers of tender flesh, ironing every time A sensitive and tight fold, constantly grinding to the deepest point.

"Oh...it's too deep..." The back hole was suddenly filled with the stick, leaving no gaps, and the hole was stretched without any wrinkles, and even turned white. It seemed that it was very difficult, but it was swallowed. took that dick of amazing size.

As if the whole body was nailed to the hot and hard cock, Yu Shuning couldn't help trembling and shedding tears, humming broken moans, and the round and white pearls rolled down one by one, piling up on the depression caused by gravity on the bed inside.

Yin Wuwang pressed the little mermaid's bent waist, pumped her waist and hips forcefully, pulled out three quarters of the cock, and fucked it in again, the crown rolled over the soft flesh of the prostate, causing Yu Shuning to tremble, and the acupoint The meat involuntarily tightened the cock, sucking lingeringly on the bouncing stem with blue veins.

Between the white and tender buttocks, the thick purple-red meat stick came in and out, leaving afterimages. The meat stick pounded the back hole until it was crimson and soft, and secreted obscene juice unconsciously. The moistness made the genitals smoother. The whipping and grinding in the tender acupuncture points became more and more severe.