7 If you hide again, I will spank...

7 If you hide again, I will spank, blow up the lab exposure data, take the little mermaid away, sacrificial kisses

【What the writer wants to say:】

There is a little more plot in the early stage, please comment˃ʍ˂

-----text-----

After the breeding period, Yu Shuning really wanted to hide from the villain, but the room was so big, the villain immediately grabbed him and sat on his lap, and put the book in front of him with a "snap".

The man showed a cruel smile: "I let you hide before, let's double it from today."

Yu Shuning: "..."

Huh, double? I'm super doubled too!

"No way, Ning Ning, who dares to snatch candy from others, won't be shy, right? That's it?" Yin Wuwang threw a ginkgo fruit in his hand, and Yu Shuning felt that the air was full of yin and yang.

Yu Shuning held back for a long time and said: "...you are bad!"

"I can say two words without stopping. It seems that Ningning must be a little provocative to speak?" Yin Wuwang made a hole in the ginkgo with his hand, "Come and drink, and then hide from me to spank your ass."

Yu Shuning walked over with her mouth flattened, holding the small mouth of the ginkgo fruit and sipping it, sucking the light and fragrant juice from it.

Yin Wuwang poked his bulging cheeks, and asked with a spirit of inquiry: "But where is the mermaid's butt? Is it in the opposite position?"

As he said that, he stretched out his hand, took the little mermaid, touched the tail of the fish, and then rubbed the tip of the tail in a familiar way.

If Yu Shuning were a cat, his fur would all be blown up right now, baring his teeth and paws at the groping villain, but now he is just a poor and helpless little mermaid, who can only hang his head and curl his tail.

Just after Yu Shuning finished recognizing all the commonly used characters, Yin Wuwang suddenly hugged him and said, "Ningning, do you want to see the outside world?"

Yu Shuning was a little puzzled: "Huh?"

Even if they want to see it, they have to go out.

"It will be ready soon." Yin Wuwang lowered his head to find the tender mouth of the little mermaid, sucking and kissing him heavily, his tongue curled up to lick his soft and moist mouth, tasted a little milk fragrance, sucked the hair from the tender red tongue. numb.

After being kissed by surprise, Yu Shuning pursed her red lips and made question marks in her mind in a daze.

Yu Shuning thought that Yin Wuwang was just talking casually and didn't take it to heart.

However, when he woke up a few days later, when he was pestering Yin Wuwang for candy, Yin Wuwang held him in his arms and rubbed the little mermaid's soft hair.

"Wait a minute, don't be afraid, and don't make a sound." Yin Wuwang said in a deep voice.

Yu Shuning clutched the man's arm stuck around his waist, wagging his fish's tail, with a puzzled expression on his face: "Hungry."

Yin Wuwang held him tight: "Be good, I'll eat later, and I'll give you two candies."

"Oh..." Yu Shuning calmed down, he didn't know what the villain was going to do, and looked at the man with round eyes full of curiosity.

Yin Wuwang stood there silently, as if waiting for something, a few seconds later, a huge explosion sounded.

"!!" Yu Shuning was so frightened that he burrowed into Yin Wuwang's arms, the mermaid's sharp webbed claws and teeth were exposed, and she looked out vigilantly.