65 the success of rice seed

the success of the rice seed and cottonseed, the majesty who will do anything to achieve the goal
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As soon as the sage came back, he proposed Mr. Li Ning as the empress at the celebration banquet of the Huachao Festival, and his attitude was that "those who follow me will prosper and those who oppose me will perish". Therefore, although many courtiers were unwilling, they only used words such as ancestral etiquette to prevaricate, unwilling to confront Ji Lanxue head-on, and resorted to their best procrastination tactics.

On the contrary, there is also that iron-headed man who is not afraid of death, upholds the spirit of civil death and admonishment, and wants to be the man who will leave history. When going to court, he kowtows and plays loudly, as if Ji Lanxue said "no" and he could splash blood on the Xuanzheng Palace on the spot.

Ji Lanxue had a half-smile, with cold eyes, and said in a low voice: "The people who are trying to trap me for fame are trying to trap me in injustice, but I do what I want, and I don't fear the judgment of future generations. It's all out of my heart. The ancestors' etiquette was created by generations of emperors. How can I not do it?"

"Young Master Ning is my beloved, I don't know if you have such feelings?"

All the courtiers stood silently at the bottom, complaining in their hearts, and it was their bad luck to have such a willful and reckless emperor who was not afraid of leaving a bad name.

The one with the iron head couldn't tell the pain, the saint almost said that even if he killed himself, he would not change his mind, and threatened his family while showing his affection.

It doesn't matter if you die, but if your family is involved, you can't feel at ease even if you die.

Seeing him, Ji Lanxue just kept silent, her face was as pale as paper, and she glanced at the courtiers, "Do you have a book to play?"

There was silence underneath, and Ji Lanxue raised the corners of her lips in a good mood, "Then retreat."

The courtiers came out like fish and dragons, and some people satirized the courtiers who made admonitions, didn't they say that they would rather kneel to death in the Xuanzheng Hall than give in?

The man smiled and said: "Of course I am a person with a happy family and I can't compare to you."

Hehe, let my family die to pave the way for others? I don't care anymore, it doesn't matter to me whoever the sage loves to establish!

Yu Shuning naturally knew what was going on in the hall, and Ji Lanxue had nothing to hide from, and told him everything as if it were a joke.

"Is it okay to be so sudden?" Yu Shuning was a little worried.

He wouldn't say hypocritically that it's fine if I don't become a queen, and Ji Lanxue doesn't need him to be "considerate". To be honest, it's just a title, but if he wants to be a person who justifiably stands beside Ji Lanxue, then this position must be obtained.

It's just that Yu Shuning had thought that Ji Lanxue would raise the issue a few years later when the throne was more secure, but he didn't expect to announce it in public after winning the battle, regardless of the mood of the people below.

"I can't wait, Ning Ning, I want to think of you when people mention me." Ji Lanxue hugged the gentle and soft young man, buried her head in his shoulder, and dawdled like a big cat.

He whispered: "Don't worry, I will give you the best."

From this day onwards, Ji Lanxue confronted the courtiers. He told the clan that he would select a few children from the clan to enter the palace. Of course, it was mainly voluntary, and he would see how they behaved to establish the crown prince.