21 Being pressed by the villain

Being pressed by the villain on the leg to cover the hickey, brother's Shura field, sticky kiss
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The sound at the door attracted the attention of two people at the same time. Yu Shuning stood up and wanted to open the door, but when he passed by Adolf, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his lap.

"Ah!" Yu Shuning sat on the man's stiff thigh, his whole body stiffened, like a cat pinched by the back of its neck, "Adolf, what are you doing..."

Adolf wrapped his strong arms around the little beauty in his arms, and rested his chin on his shoulder: "Ning, are the hickey marks on your body left by men outside?"

Yu Shuning was startled: "Hickey?"

"You really don't know." Adolf smiled, "Ning, he's really bad, isn't he? That man sneaked into your house while you were asleep, like entering a no-man's land, and left something on your body. Marked hickey."

No, no matter what, he won't be kissed with hickeys all over his body without noticing it, unless he loses consciousness.

Thinking of the previous system telling him not to drink whatever others gave him, Yu Shuning swallowed, 【Is it Xiu? 】

System 520: [Oh, it's not easy, you only found out after others crushed the answer and fed it to your mouth. 】

Yu Shuning rolled her eyes wildly in her heart: [Damn you, would you find out if you were here? 】

System 520 does not want to talk to unsuspecting hosts, if it is replaced, it will not attract so many perverts at the source.

"Do you want to open the door for him? He is not a good person." Adolf said softly.

With a sullen face, Yu Shuning pushed Adolf: "Let me go, you are not a good person."

"Ningning, I've wanted to call you that for a long time. You're right, I'm not a good person, but at least I won't be as sneaky as that man."

The doorbell sounded faster and faster as if out of control, Adolf's eyes flashed coldly, he pinched the slender waist of the man in his arms, and dropped countless burning kisses on the back of his white and tender neck.

"Hmm..." Yu Shuning was startled by the familiar name, and Yu Shuning didn't even have time to think about why a Westerner could call out his nickname so formally, but was snatched away by the heavy kisses on his skin attention.

The slender little beauty was completely wrapped in the man's arms, and her figure was almost reduced by a circle. He was easily restrained, and the faint marks on the neck and collarbone were branded with a new, another man's badge.

"Adolf...don't..." Yu Shuning was about to burst into tears. The man not only kissed him indiscriminately, but also kept moving his hands, rubbing his sensitive waist, and even moved upwards. His thumb found two red cherry blossoms. Scratching back and forth, the little beauty with pink cheeks trembled all over, her waist was so weak that she could hardly sit still.

With a bang, the thin door panel was kicked open. Adolf's expression remained unchanged, and he stood up with his arms around the panting little beauty in his arms, avoiding the menacing punch.

"Ning, why didn't you open the door? I was afraid that you were being controlled by bad guys, so I kicked the door in a disrespectful manner." Xiu was not disappointed when he missed the shot. He still maintained his handsome image, but his eyes were fixed on him. The two people whose bodies were close to each other had an indistinct twist on their expressions.

"Let me go!" Yu Shuning burst out with astonishing strength in front of Xiu, who seemed to be innocent. Adolf had to stop his movements for fear that he would be injured because of his refusal.