76 spirituals picture

Entering the villain's spiritual picture, the boundary repaired after the combination of body and spirit, Ning Ning went to school early
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The other is trying to condense the body to sneak in (◞‸◟ )

-----text-----

Drowsy, Yu Shuning felt himself plunged into the boundless darkness. When he listened carefully, he heard the sound of ocean waves. He looked around in a daze. The place where he couldn't reach his fingers made his brain stop for a while, before he realized that this place was probably Lu Xian's mental image.

His own mental picture is also the sea, more precisely the coast, because the center is on that beautiful island, surrounded by a circle of clear shallow sea, and the sky is even more sunny and cloudless, which is not at all similar to Lu Xian's boundless sea.

After his eyes got used to the dark environment for a while, Yu Shuning could see clearly that there was a deep sea with waves rolling underneath, and the sky above his head seemed to be a dark night sky without moonlight and starlight, but in fact above was an infinite abyss with no bottom to be seen.

In Lu Xian's mental picture, it was like a big hole was broken, half of which was forcibly torn away by himself, and he still couldn't accept the comfort of the guide. If the sea below was not wide enough and deep enough, he would have a mental breakdown and suffer from fugue just based on this.

This is the case here for Lu Xian, but Yu Shuning can already imagine what it's like at A Yin's side, probably only the sky above his head, and a bottomless abyss below...

Seeing the broken part of the boundary, Yu Shuning seemed to be slowly repairing it. He wanted to see it more clearly, and moved with his body, but no matter how he flew, he couldn't fly to the end. It seemed that this place was bigger than he imagined.

"Ningning, Ningning..."

Sensing someone calling her, Yu Shuning stopped and listened for a while, the voice seemed to come from the bottom of the sea.

The bottom of the sea...how is he going to get down?

Something grabbed his waist and limbs, trying to pull him down, Yu Shuning hesitated for less than a second, and let go of the mental thread that pulled him down.

Yu Shuning felt a little nervous the moment he was submerged in the sea. This is the spiritual world, so he can breathe even in the sea, right? He tried it cautiously, and only relaxed when he saw that he didn't feel like drowning.

I don't know how long it took, but the falling still didn't stop. The seabed was too deep. Even if Yu Shuning didn't have deep-sea phobia, his body was surrounded by Lu Xian's mental power and he wouldn't feel the water pressure. He was also a little inexplicably afraid.

Time and space stand still.

Where is Lu Xian...why didn't he appear...

Thinking this way, when his body was caught in a warm embrace, he turned around and hugged the man tightly, like a bird returning to its nest, showing a dependent mood.

However, as soon as he started to use it, Yu Shuning noticed something was wrong. Why does it feel a bit tattered? Literally the kind of "broken"!

Yu Shuning anxiously groped the man's body, and Lu Xian's smiling voice sounded in his ear, "Not enough outside? Do you want to come here?"

This man! Yu Shuning patted him angrily.

That's right, there are many cracks and holes in Lu Xian's body. Is this his own spiritual representation? Obviously, the damage to Lu Xian's mental image was more serious than he thought.