[5th world] 68

Ning Ning, who has encountered danger one after another, the world of distortion and whistle, and their respective villains after the split
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

There is a figure of her husband in the whole dense forest hehe...

It looks like 1v1 is actually 1v2 and it can become 1vn when played

-----text-----

If you want to talk about why Yu Shuning feels that the environment this time is worse than when he was thrown into the primeval forest in the third world, it is because the plants in front of him-maybe the plants, all grow too strangely... Or, to put it another way, it makes people feel like their scalp is tingling and they are going crazy.

The dark purple tree trunk secretes mucus that people absolutely don't want to touch, and the hanging vines have tumor-like things growing on them, which is full of weirdness. No matter how the orc world is, the trees are normal trees.

System 520: [It is not suitable to stay here for a long time, go in the direction of the sun, go to the human dungeon base. 】

Yu Shuning looked up at the sky obediently, and walked in the direction of the sun. Ever since he and 520 were separated once, it has become much easier to talk to, and it is also very gentle and considerate, as if wishing to help him complete the task in person.

After walking a few steps, Yu Shuning staggered when his ankle tightened, and looked down. At some point, those weird vines were quietly ambush around him, forming an encircling circle.

System 520 calmly said: [Don't panic, since it is alive, it can use your gold finger. 】

In this world, Yu Shuning's golden finger is [Emotional Resonance S-Class]. Although its main function is not to fight against the enemy, it is also a very good means of attack if used well.

As for the defect, it is the loss of the ability to speak. Yu Shuning discovered just now that he clearly has no problem with his vocal cords but he can't make a sound. Fortunately, he communicated with 520 in his head, otherwise his eyes would be blind.

In the first world, Yu Shuning knew how to use spiritual power, and practiced it very well. The ability to empathize with emotions has the same effect as spiritual power, so he quickly got used to it and released it towards that weird tree.

The tree vine shook violently as if being stung, and spit out a pack of foul-smelling pus toward Yu Shuning. Yu Shuning's expression changed, he squatted down and rolled a few times to avoid it, and increased his output ability.

Knowing that this prey is not easy to mess with, the vines retreated cautiously, Yu Shuning breathed a sigh of relief, the pus looked disgusting, and he didn't want to get it on it at all.

He got up and found a way to run quickly, but not long after, he encountered another huge centipede in the dangerous jungle.

It would be okay if it was just a centipede, but when it stood upright, there was a human-like face on its abdomen, which would be very disappointing.

System 520 is more anxious than him. It would be great if he could be by Ningning's side, but unfortunately there is no entity. At this time, it began to hope that the other self would come to protect Ningning quickly.

Yu Shuning repeated his old trick, but this centipede was obviously more powerful than the tree vine just now, it only paused for a moment before twisting and crawling closer.

He couldn't beat him and had to run, because he lost his voice and couldn't even call for help.

Yu Shuning avoided the centipede and escaped all the way. The centipede was very fast. His only advantage was that he was smaller and more flexible than the centipede in the dense forest.