52 the villain indulges his wife

The villain who indulges his wife, special conditions for touching objects, mischievous little son, mandarin duck bath
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ning Ning is not sensitive to memorials because the memory in his mind is chaotic and broken, just like modern times, saints often refer to Confucius, only certain dynasties call the emperor a saint

The frame is very empty, and the plot is casually written, mainly about love•̆₃•̆

-----text-----

Ji Lanxue originally thought that it would be a simple matter to pretend not to see that little ghost who could only float around, but he almost failed on the first day.

The young master didn't make any fuss, he quietly floated beside him and drank his blood, and occasionally glanced at the memorial in Ji Lanxue's hand, but although he didn't speak, the frame on his head was bubbling like bubbles.

【Hey, what this person writes is so nasty, he doesn’t write letters to his wife so affectionately, no, he might also write letters to his concubine ̄へ ̄】

Ji Lanxue frowned, and examined the memorial in front of her. As expected, her whole body was shocked, and she was also slightly distorted. He sternly criticized a few words: Inappropriate!

[These letters are from the same person, right? Why do you give Axiang Anli mangoes all day long? Well, mangoes are really delicious...Huh? Why do I know (゚ロ゚) Amway is nothing...]

Ashanti? Ji Lanxue was stunned for a moment, realizing that this was a nickname given to him by the kid, she was speechless, and gradually became immune to some nonsense he came up with, anyway, she could understand it for some reason.

He lowered his eyes, withdrew the pen he wanted to approve "no more playing", paused, and wrote the words "submit".

[What is this person writing? He dares to write letters at this level, and his sentences are not smooth. My writing is 800 times better than his! =_=]

Ji Lanxue glanced at it carefully, and it was indeed not clear. The current official selection system is still based on elections, supplemented by examinations. Aristocratic families dominate the ruling and opposition parties.

Tsk, the children recommended by some aristocratic families are at this level. Ji Lanxue wrote blankly: Go back to study!

Seeing these few lines of words in the frame, the man didn't realize that the corners of his lips were slightly raised, but he just thought to himself, this brat also knew how to dance and ink before he was alive. ……cute.

The thought only flashed for a moment, and Ji Lanxue, as if scalded by something, stopped tracing the young master's white side face and curled eyelashes with her eyes, and took a sip of tea as a cover-up.

The word "letter" kept appearing in the frame, and Ji Lanxue realized later that the kid didn't know his identity, so he didn't know it was a memorial. He just thought it was a letter written to him by someone else, and didn't know, What will he look like when he finds out his true identity...

Ji Lanxue knew how the young master would react the next day, because he had been floating behind her all the way to the Xuanzheng Hall where the court meeting was held.

Hearing all the civil and military officials standing at the bottom, holding up the fluoren board mountain and shouting long live, the little boy's eyes and mouth turned round in shock, "Ah Xiang is the emperor?! Yes, no wonder the letter always says Greet the sage well, Axiang's clothes are embroidered with dragon patterns! And this heavy-looking crown..."