15 Putting pearls into the hole

Putting pearls into the hole and being fucked at the same time, one time is enough to drop one, the first world task is completed
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Husbands in the next world will be a lot more perverted

-----text-----

After coaxing the little mermaid to change her legs softly, Yin Wuwang's eyes were full of lust and love, which could almost overwhelm people. His hands kept moving, stuffing round and small pearls into the little mermaid's tight skin. The soft back hole filled the entire tunnel.

He also likes Ning Ning who looks like a mermaid, but he is afraid of getting the scales of the little mermaid again, so he usually only let go of his hands and feet when he is in human form.

"Ning Ning is clamping tightly. If one falls out, add it once." Yin Wuwang kissed him on the forehead, and uttered words that made Yu Shuning's eyes widen in horror.

Yu Shuning jumped from the tenderness and sweetness just now to the 18 forbidden channel. Before he could speak in a daze, the man held the swollen and thick penis, pushed it into the fleshy little batch in front, and spared no effort to thrust and fuck it .

"Haah...perverted woo..." The little mermaid was so angry that she cursed, but she still subconsciously shrank her acupuncture point, fearing that the pearl would really fall out and she would be beaten again.

The cock went in and out of the wet, soft and tender hole, bringing up a splash of flower juice, and when it stretched and filled the tight tunnel, it was also squeezed to the delicate intestinal wall not far away, which contained The pearls mercilessly crushed and grinded the sensitive soft flesh, and each thrust brought two equally extreme pleasures.

Yu Shuning's body became weak after being fucked, and his legs were hung on the man's arms and spread far apart. The space between his legs was wet, and his soft hole was struggling to swallow his cock, making embarrassing splashes of water.

"I won't give you pearls in the future..." The little mermaid bit her lip, her eyes and nose were red, and she looked aggrieved. His little pearl was used as this to torture himself, the villain is really too hateful.

Yin Wuwang heard the words and lowered his pressure a bit, grabbed the two tender breasts on his chest and rubbed them wantonly, his nails rubbed against the nipples viciously, as if playing with some interesting toy, he picked it up and pressed it down again.

Yu Shuning screamed, and followed the man's hand with her chest upright, so as not to let him play too much, the tears in the corners of her eyes slid down into pearls and dropped to the ground.

Yin Wuwang watched the chubby little pearl fall, and hooked the corner of his lips: "Didn't you say no, why did you cry out the little pearl again, Ningning is still more honest, right?"

Before the words fell, the waist and hips were pushed hard, dripping the juice from the meat hole, twitching and squirting a large flow of flower juice, pouring it on the cock that continued to gallop.

Yu Shuning fell back with a whimper, his legs were lifted onto the man's shoulders, he was suddenly hit by the cock on the genital cavity, and a small pearl popped out from his back hole, he swallowed, moved his butt quietly, trying to cover it A pearl that accidentally fell.

"Fall out one, add another one." The man's hoarse and magnetic voice broke his fantasy, the little mermaid grunted, and tightened her dick in retaliation, both pussies exerted force and contracted violently.

Yin Wuwang snorted, patted his soft buttocks nonchalantly, lowered his waist and savaged his wet pussy fiercely, bumped against the delicate genital cavity fiercely, aimed at the small slit and fucked fiercely one after another.