9 Delicate palms rub against giant object

9 Delicate palms rub against giant objects, the little mermaid is locked up by the villain, and the thick penis is pushed hard into the impact

【What the writer wants to say:】

Qixi Festival, the villain eats meat (applause)

-----text-----

On the endless turquoise water, waves suddenly surged like broken crystals, and the little mermaid, shining with silvery white light, jumped out of the water and swam towards the shore quickly with a flick of its tail.

Sitting on the shore was a tall man with a handsome face and cold eyes. He obviously looked awe-inspiring, but he was holding a few small shiny pearls in his hands, and he was fiddling with them seriously, as if he was about to make some shape.

"Wu Wang." After the little mermaid swam to the shore, she lay on the man's lap, holding a big shell, her silver-blue eyes reflected his figure, "I want to eat."

Yin Wuwang rubbed his wet hair, picked up a sharp dagger, and with one swift movement, he took out the meat from the shell that was handed over by the little mermaid, which was bigger than his face, and cut it into slices with a few strokes. Form, put it back to him, "Eat."

A few days ago, the two of them came to Aquamarine, which has more than 95% of the ocean area. It was originally a beautiful tourist planet, but because of the mutation of marine life, the level of ferocity rose sharply, and then it became inaccessible.

Fortunately, the ocean was not polluted, and it was still clear and blue. Although the creatures inside were mutated and ugly, and their attack power was high, they were not poisonous. Facing the overlord fish at sea, they could only serve as a meal on the plate.

Yu Shuning probably had a psychological shadow on the first bite of Doha fish that Yin Wuwang fed. He wanted Yue when he saw the fish, but he enjoyed eating other seafood. He would play in the sea every day and catch all kinds of shellfish and shrimps. Crab, let Yin Wuwang cut it up and eat it for himself.

The inheritance of the mermaid is all in the genes. Yu Shuning is born to know how to defeat the creatures in the sea, which ones can be delicious food, which ones need to be careful, and which ones can be used as tools.

Yin Wuwang's craftsmanship is very good, he cut the meat into very thin slices, it tastes chewy without choking, Yu Shuning ate it by himself for a while, and then fed it to Yin Wuwang.

"Okay, Ningning can eat by himself." Yin Wuwang ate a little, sucked the little mermaid's thin white fingers, and coaxed him to eat by himself, "I'm making something for you."

Yu Shuning glanced curiously at the thing in the man's hand, he knew it was the little pearl he cried out, what would Yin Wuwang do with the pearl?

"How about making a pearl shirt for Ningning?" Yin Wuwang asked, "Or do you want a little crown?"

Yu Shuning was already used to the villain's jewel-like aesthetic, so he thought for a while: "I want them all."

Yin Wuwang chuckled lightly: "Okay, then we need a little more pearls, what should we do?"

The man looked at him intently.

Not enough pearls? Yu Shuning suddenly thought that the pearls were all cried out by himself, so if there were more pearls, wouldn't it be...

Before he finished thinking, Yin Wuwang picked up the little mermaid from his lap, pinched his chin and kissed him with ease, his tongue swept the soft and moist mouth, sucking the kiss with his tender tongue, ambiguous swallowing sounds and The sound of water kept ringing.