6 Hooking the tongue to learn to speak...

6 Hooking the tongue to learn to speak, the villain tricked the little mermaid into kissing with sugar, and raped the little mermaid in the breeding period

It was Yin Wuwang's first time raising a little mermaid, and he was groping for everything. He could wear his clothes. Although they were a bit big, the materials were comfortable.

The little mermaid was supposed to sleep in the bathtub, but every night he ran over to the bed to sleep together, and Yin Wuwang went with him, and the little mermaid was not very picky, as long as he was shown a projector, he could be quiet sit for a long time.

The most troublesome thing was the food. Yin Wuwang fed the little mermaid several times, but when he found that he couldn't eat any of it, it was a bit of a headache. Fortunately, he finally found ginkgo fruit that he could eat.

Ginkgo fruit is usually given to children, it has high nutritional value, but it has no taste. After Yu Shuning tasted it, he felt that it was a lighter milk than the milk he had drunk before. In desperation, Yu Shuning drank it again after more than ten years of weaning Milk.

After staying with the villain for more than ten days, Yu Shuning has grown up again. When the tail of the fish is straightened, he can almost catch up with the height of an adult man, but his white, slender and perfect figure makes him full of youthful spirit .

Yu Shuning's skin hunger and thirst have not been onset recently. Yin Wuwang seems to like the feeling of holding a cool and soft little mermaid in his arms. Except when soaking in water, he will hug him at other times while doing things. Before coming, he will hide the little mermaid in the bathtub in time.

"Didn't I teach you how to write? Can mermaids stop reading? If you can't read and write, others will trick you into working part-time." Yin Wuwang sat on the sofa with the little mermaid in his arms, posing in front of him. There is a thick book, "You can copy this chapter later."

Help, don't roll me!

Yu Shuning wrinkled her face in pain, buried her head in the man's arms, and refused to listen to him.

Do you think everyone is as talented as you are? Moreover, who uses "Mecha Maintenance Basics" when teaching children to speak and read? !

Although Yu Shuning could understand other people's speech, he was not familiar with the characters of this world, and his head was getting dizzy after learning it. When he knew that Yin Wuwang still wanted to teach him how to count, he just pretended to be dead, closed his eyes and remained motionless.

Yin Wuwang grabbed the little mermaid's soft face and raised his eyebrows: "Did you hear that, Ningning?"

Yu Shuning was forced to raise her head, and said with a small mouth: "It's difficult..."

After the villain's devil training, Yu Shuning has already known the basic thousand characters, but occasionally forgets when writing, but still can only speak two characters at most.

After being able to speak, Yu Shuning first told Yin Wuwang his name. He couldn't say three words, so he said his name first, but the pronunciation was not accurate, only "Ning" could be heard, Yin Wuwang So I started calling him Ning Ning.

The mermaid's pronunciation organs are different from those of humans. If he has a mermaid partner, he can communicate easily. The mermaid's language is in the genetic inheritance, but if he wants to speak human language, it will be more difficult to pronounce words, and he needs both tongue and teeth. Like a fight.

Yin Wuwang said "Mecha", he said "machine", Yin Wuwang said "Patch", he said "Puff", when the man got to the end of the lesson, the man frowned, watching the little mermaid try hard to say it, but Still not right, eyes were red.