80 endless sea

Going to the Endless Sea to do a mission, the villain came to find him, he was stroked by countless big hands, his whole body was fucked and sprayed
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The days of studying at the academy in Shaoxiao are simple and beautiful. In addition to classes, there are also activities organized by the academy, such as competitions, sports meets, and quantum beast performances. This place is like a pure land after the end of the world.

Yu Shuning could understand why the sentinels and guides who went out from here had such a good relationship and tacit understanding. There had never been any internal strife and backstabbing, which was inseparable from the friendship cultivated in the academy.

However, just like children who have to grow up, they can't be students forever. The students in the sentry academy have to go out with the leadership of soldiers once a month, usually relatively simple tasks.

The number of people with supernatural powers is actually very small. The four classes of Shao Xiang Academy add up to less than 200 people, plus those who have graduated, there are no more than a thousand people. A team is about four to six people, and a soldier leads five teams.

Yu Shuning was also going, and he was thinking that if he went to the dense forest to do a mission, he might meet A Yin. He felt that Lu Xian had loosened his control over him a lot. Before that, Lu Xian had left him alone in the White Tower because of the mission, and he was no longer in the inseparable state he was in before.

However, the classmate told him that the students would not go to the dense forest to do their tasks, because it was too dangerous, and it was easy for inexperienced people like them to be injured or even killed. If you want to go to the dense forest, you should wait until you enter the army.

How long will it take to enter the army... Don't say that A Yin can't wait, Yu Shuning can't wait too, okay?

Now that he has the id card of the dungeon resident and the identity card of the supernatural being, he should be able to sneak out when Lu Xian has a mission... right?

But before Lu Xian came up with the mission, Yu Shuning was about to go with his classmates to do the mission in the Endless Sea near the southern district. He joined the team of Xiao Cong, the first classmate who spoke to him before. There were three sentries and one guide, plus he was two guides.

But after Xiao Cong knew that Yu Shuning could attack with the ability of emotional resonance, he patted his chest and asked him to fight directly, leaving the other three sentries alone, just leave it to him.

The tasks in the Endless Sea are usually the easiest, because the deformed creatures in the ocean have little interest in humans and rarely come to the shore.

Because of the isolation of sea water, it is difficult for creatures that lose their minds and become monsters to cause great harm to humans. Only a small part of them ran ashore, and their physical strength was also consumed a lot.

Their task is to clean up this small number of monsters and prevent them from breaking through the defense line of the human area.

Therefore, the South District is the place with the most ordinary people in the underground city. The technology and environment here are not as good as the East District, but it has also formed its own good ecology, and people can live and work in peace and contentment here.

The leader of their team on this mission was Killer Whale. As soon as she saw Yu Shuning, she winked at him behind the back of the other four and talked to him secretly.

"I didn't expect you to actually take down this high-mountain flower, Team Lu, and so quickly!"

"Do you know who ordered me to come here this time?"