3 The little mermaid with skin hunger wanted to stick it, and was touched by...

3 The little mermaid with skin hunger wanted to stick it, and was touched by the villain from the face to the tip of the tail, crying out little pearls

【What the writer wants to say:】

Ning Bao: How can someone bully a cute fish!

Let me tell you, Yuyu is an adult. This egg has been around for more than a hundred years. It is just that it is relatively small now, and its body looks like an adult, and it will grow up soon.

Xinkeng can be collected~

"What's wrong with the kitty [double/1v1]"

The kitten demon Sang Ya, who had just transformed into a one-year human assessment, was tricked by her manager to attend a banquet, and accidentally found a shit-shoveling officer He Jingyuan whom she was satisfied with. The two signed a nurturing agreement, and they began to live together like crazy. Life.

He Jingyuan: How should I call it?

Sang Ya: Just call me master~

He Jingyuan: I don't have such a habit, but if you insist on calling me that, it's not impossible...

Sang Ya:? I said you called me.

*

Ever since raising a little lover, He Jingyuan's life has been full of "surprises".

Sang Ya is a picky eater and only eats meat, and he has worked so hard to make people vegetarian; Sang Ya loves parkour at night, and he has to tire people to sleep before he can sleep; Sang Ya always clings to him when he is working, and he is in pain Happy; every time Sang Ya wanted to do something for him but messed up, he never tired of cleaning up the mess...

*

One day, He Jingyuan brought home a sex prop with cat ears and tail, and motioned to Sang Ya: "Didn't you always say you are my kitty? How about wearing this today?"

Sang Ya glanced at the props, and said with disdain: "This is not as good as mine."

With a bang, he conjured fluffy ears and a tail, which was so soft that it could move. The tail curled around the man's wrist, condescending to let him touch it.

He Jingyuan whose world view has been impacted: ...

Snoring, it's cute and easy to touch.

Isn't his little lover turned into a cat? What is this, just treat yourself as raising an ancestor.

*

Plot + meat, Shou is a little monster with no common sense, and he is domesticated by cats all the way.

-----text-----

Feeling the hard yet soft eggshell, Yu Shuning spitting bubbles boredly in the jelly-like liquid.

[When will my cheat be installed? 】

The current Yu Shuning is just a little mermaid whose shell has not been broken, let alone saving the villain, he can't even get out of the eggshell.

System 520: [The current progress is 95%. 】

Yu Shuning beat the eggshell hard, except for the redness of the back of the hand that caused the tears to flow, it had no effect on the eggshell in the slightest.

[Why can't I go out by myself? ] he asked dejectedly.

System 520: [The host is the last surviving mermaid egg in this world. Due to congenital deficiency, it cannot be born by itself. 】

Yu Shuning said happily: [Does this mean that I am precious? 】

I hope that the villain can see that he is a unique mermaid in the world, and treat him better so that he can complete the task more easily.