22 Xiu's crisis

Xiu's crisis, the map expanded and the small world was upgraded, the little beauty admitted the wrong person and was abducted by the villain
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ning Ning: This is my husband!

Villains: I'm a stand-in, forget it, stand-ins are fine too...

-----text-----

Although the system 520 told him that there was no abnormality detected on Xiu's body, so it didn't have to report and turned a blind eye, but Yu Shuning was still a little annoyed recently because [Dream] couldn't be used.

In this situation, either Xiu was far away from him, or Xiu didn't sleep at all. Yu Shuning didn't know what he was doing all day long, and stayed up all night like he was about to become a fairy.

I don't know if Xiu catches up on sleep in the office, but every time I come to see him and take advantage of him, he is always very energetic.

Yu Shuning didn't know that the correction by his resentment was in dire straits that would endanger his life if he was not careful.

After getting off work at night, Xiu gave up driving, because it would have accidents such as tire blowouts and brake failures at any time. He chose to take public transportation to return to his old apartment. Walking on the road, he had to be careful of beatings by street gangsters. Afterwards, he went upstairs, came to the door of the little beauty, and rang the doorbell.

"Sweetheart." Xiu didn't enter the door, and directly supported Yu Shuning's shoulder and kissed him at the door. He had a lychee-flavored candy in his mouth, and squeezed the sweet tip of his tongue into the little beauty's lips, sending the candy into her mouth. In his soft and moist mouth, he rubbed and licked his sweet and soft tongue, sucking the sweet body fluid.

"Hmm..." The more we get along, the more we can feel the similarities between Xiu and Wu Wangjian. I don't know how many times I have seen candy kisses like this in the last world, and Xiu also learned this method without a teacher. , as if... he was slowly getting back those habits.

Xiu kissed him at the door on purpose, he knew that the person on the opposite side would definitely see how he wrapped the little beauty in his arms and kissed him softly, tainting his breath.

You have to be prepared for sudden assassination anytime, anywhere. The water in the cup may be a colorless, odorless poison, the room may be filled with poisonous gas, and you may be stabbed while walking on the road. Not to mention, that man is still a little bit strong. Another person would have died hundreds of times.

He can't go on like this anymore, he doesn't have time to spend with Ning Ning anymore, he just asked himself yesterday if he is busy recently, why he always gets off work so late, why can't Xiu let the little beauty come to his house, for fear that he will be accidentally hurt.

Xiu was still thinking about giving the little beauty a romantic confession, he thought for a few seconds, and finally got the answer.

"Ningning, do you want to go out to play with me..." Xiu pushed Yu Shuning's shoulder and walked in, the door closed with a click, blocking the gloomy and prying eyes.

Adolf leaned against the door panel, threw up the toffee in his hand and caught it again, and pressed the tip of his tongue against his cheek. It was just a test before, and he wanted to take the person away, so don't blame him for being serious.

*

Yu Shuning rested his hands on his chin, waiting for Xiu to come back to pack his things. He went to the clinic for a long vacation today, and planned to go abroad together, so he went to Huaguo in this world. Yu Shuning was very interested and wanted to see his What a world of difference.