74 chaos

Ning Ning, who rubbed her acupoints and applied medicine, taught herself how to use her spiritual power, fell into chaos and was in high spirits
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Is this natural? Does it have any bad effects on the body?" Lu Xian squatted down, opened two fleshy petals, and noticed some red and swollen tender holes and unclosed urine holes.

Yu Shuning nodded, then shook his head, suddenly he quickly grabbed Lu Xian's hand and kicked him, his face was a little strange and panicked with shame.

It turned out that the man rubbed the urethral orifice of his female pussy when he was not prepared, which brought Yu Shuning a very strange feeling, a little bit of urination and swelling, and an inexplicable sourness.

Lu Xian's fingertips were sucked by the small hole. Looking at the little guide whose face changed drastically, he poked the piss hole on the small cock again, which was also red and swollen.

"Did he bully you?" Lu Xian lowered his eyes, his expression was a little hazy, no matter how ignorant of love, he has also learned the knowledge of physiology, how can he enter here?

Lu Xian automatically labeled the "husband" mentioned by the little guide as his ex, and his dissatisfaction with this "ex" accumulated in his heart, and he even wanted to get rid of it quickly.

Yu Shuning quickly shook his head, and his cheeks began to burn again. This kind of thing... what would he say about something interesting! The pain is indeed a bit painful, but when the pleasure is greater than the pain, the pain is negligible.

"You want it? So..." Lu Xian raised his eyebrows lightly. As if he found something interesting, he kissed his fingertips and the tender red hole, "Not only do you not hate it, but you might like it?"

I didn't like it very much, and I still felt a little uncomfortable afterwards, only a little liking... Yu Shuning looked at the man's thoughtful expression, and drew a question mark on his arm.

"I was just thinking that you should redefine your tolerance level..." Lu Xian said casually, then wrapped him in his own clothes and hugged him up, "Okay, come with me."

ah? where to go Yu Shuning hugged his neck in a daze.

Lu Xian's coat could cover him from shoulders to thighs, but Yu Shuning felt that such a vacuum was very unsafe, so he crouched timidly in the man's arms.

Even if the little guide only showed a white and tender calf, Lu Xian didn't want to be seen by others. The two of them took the Taipan Snake Express again and came to a small villa at a fast speed.

What is this place? Doesn't that watch mean that he still needs to be observed for a month, so should he be locked up here?

"My dormitory." Lu Xian led Yu Shuning into it. It was empty, with only a table and a few chairs, and there were only wardrobes and beds in the bedroom. If Lu Xian hadn't said it, Yu Shuning would have thought it was a detention center.

【My supervisor is you? 】Yu Shuning wrote in his hand.

"Otherwise?" Lu Xian took it for granted, grabbed his hand and came to the closet, and took a set of home clothes for him from inside.

The man is tall and tall, one size bigger than him, and Lu Xian's home clothes are oversized with floor-sweeping sleeves on Yu Shuning.

Rolling up his sleeves, Yu Shuning thought, no wonder he set up a suspicious monitoring list, it turned out to be a way to tie himself to his side, heh, man!

How about living in his dormitory and observing him personally? But... Lu Xian's duplicity is quite interesting~

The dinner was cooked by Lu Xian. He made braised pork, stir-fried bean sprouts, and a steamed egg custard. The meat was unknown, but it tasted good. It should be a livestock with low distortion value raised in the post-apocalyptic world.