79 The snake tail

snake tail expands and penetrates the back hole, having sex not far from the classmate, being fucked by two dicks at the same time
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah Yin will come out in the next chapter!

-----text-----

"Find your own position and use your mental power to connect the instrument." Lu Xian said concisely. He didn't even explain the reason for changing the teacher, and started the class directly.

This instrument can simulate a world similar to a mental image, allowing everyone to enter, where different scenes can be changed according to the instructor's ideas.

Usually, the teacher in the actual combat class will imagine a battle scene that he has actually experienced, and use the ever-changing battlefield to tell the students what to do.

This is also the reason why the academy has always wanted to recruit Lu Xian to be the teacher of the actual combat class. He has experienced countless battles, and he can bring out a random battle to teach the students, which can benefit them a lot.

However, although Lu Xian didn't say anything, his eyes kept drifting here as if there was nothing, which made the students around Yu Shuning feel a lot of pressure, and silently took a step back.

Yu Shuning himself didn't even look at the man, he found a cabin with his location written on it and lay down, let go of his mental power and touched a connector next to the cabin, closed his eyes and entered the simulated battlefield.

Both the sentinel and the guide students also connected to the equipment one after another. In a blink of an eye, only Lu Xian was left standing there alone.

"The little guy is angry..." Lu Xian stood beside Yu Shuning, with a helpless look in his eyes, and covered him with a small blanket.

Although it's not sleeping, it's easy to get cold when lying down like this. Lu Xian snatched this blanket from Fang Ming to protect his little guide.

Kissing the little beauty on the forehead, Lu Xian sat next to him, closed his eyes and entered the simulated battlefield.

Lu Xian chose the scene in the dense forest. Soldiers usually go to the dense forest when they go out to do missions, because the monsters and abnormal creatures there are more active than other places and are more likely to threaten humans.

Like the endless sea near the southern region, the desert in the western region, and the ice field in the northern region, although there are also abnormal creatures, the number of times they actively invade humans is not as frequent as in the dense forest.

This is just a simulated scene, so Yu Shuning still needs to use his spiritual thread to connect with others before he can speak. It would be great if this skill can be used between guides and sentries, so he can communicate with Lu Xian more conveniently... Thinking about it this way, Lu Xian also appeared on the field.

The students who had quantum beasts released their own quantum beasts, and the whole scene was in chaos, looking like a zoo from a distance.

Lu Xian released a mental coercion, and the scene quieted down, "Pay attention, let's reproduce the scene at that time now."

Yu Shuning saw that Lu Xian's team, namely Orca, Haiyan, Polar Bear and Golden Lion, were fighting a group of monsters in the form of insects.

Lu Xian stood by the side and told them how to find their weaknesses when encountering such monsters, and how to divide and cooperate in a team. His words were very short, but every sentence was meaningful, and the students listened carefully.