50 intense orgasm

Intense orgasm into the uterus, pussy filled with cock, eats three small females at the same time and gets fucked
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This world is over (。>∀<。)

-----text-----

"It's so greedy..." Han Xiao smiled, looking down at how that small tender mouth swallowed him in, the soft and tough meat was tightly wrapped around the cock, and his mouth was dry for a while .

The little beauty's skin was covered with a layer of powder, and the pleasure of being filled made him bite his lip involuntarily, leaving tooth marks the size of rice grains on it.

Han Xiao kissed his lips, pushed the tip of her tongue away from her teeth, and kissed the little beauty's mouth bit by bit, sucking and licking her soft tongue to absorb honey and relieve her thirst .

The sound of sticky water being stirred and pumped by the cock gradually sounded, and the force of the hip bone hitting the base of the leg became stronger and stronger. Yu Shuning squinted slightly, her eyelashes were wet, her upper and lower mouths were occupied, and she was enduring the surging pleasure .

He raised his legs to encircle Han Xiao's waist, but he was pushed down on the bed. The man held his legs and bent them to the sides, and the seam in the center of the legs also opened, making it easier for the man to thrust in. The folded calf The top is shaking.

"Umm... um... Han Xiao... so comfortable..."

Han Xiao's thrusts are not very violent, but they are deep every time. The upturned cock hits the soft meat of the flower hole just right, and the little beauty's voice is soft and soft. Feminine.

Finally, when the head of the glans touched the delicate ring deep in the heart of the flower, the man suddenly increased the intensity of his fucking, and pounded heavily and hard on the unprepared cervix.

The little beauty let out a shriek, and blew out with her legs shaking. The jade stalk shot on her body tremblingly, and a little bit of star-white liquid gathered in the lower abdomen, and then slid down due to the rapid impact of her body.

"Ahhhh...slow, slow down...Han Xiao...the womb is so sore..." Yu Shuning sobbed and hid back, but was pulled deeper and harder by the man, his cock sucking the juice The dripping pussy brings more and more intense feelings.

"Umm... I'm going to spray again... Mmm..."

The sensation of pleasure and soreness in the pussy became more and more obvious, the lewd water wet the lower part of the body, and when Yu Shuning was about to meet the surging orgasm, Han Xiao suddenly pulled it out.

"Hmm... Han Xiao..."

The little beauty seemed a little at a loss, the thrusting stopped abruptly, but the tender flesh inside was still contracted and squeezed habitually, Han Xiao could even see the bright red soft flesh that was hungry and thirsty from the small tender holes that opened and closed .

Han Xiao held the root of the dick, and pressed the head of the penis against the red, swollen and protruding pedicle of the little beauty, grinding and patting, different stimuli had the same intense pleasure, Yu Shuning snorted, and the flower hole twitched and spewed out a stream of clear liquid .

Just when he was climaxing, Han Xiao pushed into the lingering and tight tender hole fiercely, and the meat blade broke through the layers of tender meat and inserted it to the deepest point, hitting the tender cervix hard.

This made the little beauty scream and ejaculate. The orgasm lasted for a long time. With the impact of the man, she was still shaking her body and crying, and the soft flesh was crazily entangled and sucked on the cock, wanting to suck all the semen Come out and swallow it all.