31 The second world mission is completed

The second world mission is completed, the little beauty flirting with her husband was counter-pressed, and a small batch of stuffed beads sprayed out by herself
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks for subscribing (›´ω‹ )

-----text-----

Just as Yu Shuning was thinking about how to complete the mission and how to pull back the villain's wandering thoughts, the system 520 suddenly told him that the mission in the second world was completed.

Yu Shuning:? ? ?

[What's the situation, I have completed the task again? When was it finished? ] Yu Shuning asked in surprise.

System 520: [Yesterday, after the villain rescued you. 】

Yu Shuning fell asleep after returning home yesterday. Although he was not abused by Charlotte, he took good care of him, but he was mentally exhausted and worried. die.

So when the little beauty woke up in the morning and was told that the task had been completed, the bewildered expression on his face could be printed into an emoji.

Just a few hours ago, I was still thinking, how to save the villains, so that their actions will not collapse the small world, how can the mission be completed?

Yu Shuning urged System 520 to stare at what they were doing. Since he was kidnapped and came back unscathed, Xiu and Adolf protected him like an eyeball, and accompanied him when he was not alone. I finished listening to the radio dramas I hadn't listened to before, and the days are very harmonious, and I can't see any changes at all.

A few days later, the system 520 told him: [The villains cooperated to destroy the reward killing website and the organization behind it, what a speed. 】

Yu Shuning: [Is it so powerful? 】

But think about it, his villain husband has always been very powerful, and he will not be shocked by what the system 520 tells him later.

After a period of time, Yu Shuning found out through the investigation of System 520 that Xiu made a mess of the dark web and uncovered a lot of mud buried in the darkness. Adolf found the person who developed a cult and used the website in the later stage of the plot. He is still a small shrimp now, after being threatened by Adolf, he may not be able to make trouble again in the future.

Yu Shuning suddenly felt that he was completely taken away by the villain: [520, I feel like I am a person who wins with my thighs hugged. I didn't do anything, and they completed the task for me by themselves. 】

System 520: 【...Well, why doesn't it count? It seems possible to remove two words. 】

Before the host became angry and scolded himself, System 520 used the newly obtained energy to condense a candy for Yu Shuning.

[Host, after the task is completed, I have absorbed some energy, and now I can condense some small things. 】

Yu Shuning's attention was quickly attracted, and he forgot what System 520 said teasing him. He peeled off the candy in his hand and ate it: 【That's good. This one is matcha flavored, not bad, slightly sweet. 】

"Ningning." Adolf pushed open the door and hugged the little beauty sitting on the bed, "I'm awake, what do you want to eat today?"

Yu Shuning wrapped his arms around the man's neck, and pondered for a moment: "I want to eat cheese ribs baked rice."

Adolf suddenly learned how to cook recently, as long as he looked at the recipe, he could cook almost as well as he could, and Adolf's cooking skills were comparable to Xiu's. Yu Shuning lived a happy life of being able to order food every day.