57 sweet autumn hunting

Sweet autumn hunting, new clues to Ning Ning's life experience, fulfilling the bet and opening the backyard, fucking the poor pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The royal hunting ground is huge, even if the prey is put in artificially, you may not meet one in half a day, so guards will be sent in advance to enter the hunting ground to set up a perimeter, drive the prey to a position close to the center, and form an encirclement circle.

Every autumn hunt, the emperor shoots the first arrow at the opening. Because Daye ruled the world with martial arts, the founding heroes are all people who can fight. The autumn hunt has always been a group of officials. Later, more and more civil servants, it was changed to a voluntary principle. .

At this time, Ji Lanxue was standing on the hunting ground, accompanied by the exciting sound of drums, holding a big bow that was half a person's height, her fingers were fastened to the bowstring, and she was holding three arrows at the same time, her phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

With a few sounds, three off-string arrows rushed out and pierced a deer and a roe.

Next, Ji Lanxue fired six more arrows, three arrows each time, without missing a hit.

Ning Ning Piao applauded happily beside him, and put his arms around the man's neck from behind, "That's amazing!"

Everyone praised the saint for his excellent archery skills, but no one knew that there was a mischievous young man hanging on the body of the graceful and invincible saint.

Above the stands, Ji Lanxue made a short talk, and let the people below go hunting on their own. The top three with more prey and more difficult hunting can choose rewards from his private treasury, or make a request, He will satisfy as appropriate.

It means don’t even think about directly asking officials for land or something, I will definitely not allow it and may give you melons, I am the emperor and I have the final say.

The people who came were of higher rank, and not all the courtiers ended up there. Some people took their wives to play, and the young people ended up even more. They all rode horses laughing and wandering around looking for prey with bows and arrows.

Ning Ning sat in front of the man, chirping with him, "Your Majesty, I also want to hunt you down, but those people will be scared to death when they see the bows and arrows floating in the air."

"Ning Ning wants to play? Do you want me to clear the field for you?" To Ji Lanxue, no one else was important, as long as Ning Ning had fun, he could end Autumn Hunting directly.

"No, no! Hunting is all about creating an atmosphere. What's the point if everyone is gone?" Ning Ning tugged at his sleeve, "You take me with you, let me adjust the direction, it looks like you are using a bow and arrow. .”

Ji Lanxue set up the bow and arrow, holding Ning Ning's tender little hand in her hand, her chest was pressed against his back, and her breath was blown behind his ears, "Ningning be careful, this bow has nine stones."

"Nine stones?!" Ning Ning knew what it means to be born with supernatural power. A normal person can pull away three stones, but Ji Lanxue can pull nine stones right away, which means that standing on the ground is even more important.

In the end, Ning Ning used Ji Lanxue's strength to beat him with a fox, and Ji Lanxue praised him, "Ning Ning is very good, this fox fur is almost complete, it is much harder than just shooting it to death .”

Ning Ning raised her chin proudly: "Of course, I am a good hunter. If I didn't have this skill, I might starve to death..."

Ji Lanxue was stunned: "Ningning remembers the past?"