44 rear pussy opening

Rear pussy opening, small females are raped one after another, Shuanglong cums drums in the belly, sex is witnessed
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks for subscribing ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑seeking votes

-----text-----

Han Xiao is the leader of the clan. Under his leadership, the Snow Wolf clan has become the leader of the tribe, and he has a high prestige as the leader.

He never thought that his deputy would attack him after being corroded by the black mist, it was completely changed, as if the person had become the opposite of the original.

That's right, the deputy still has his own sanity after being corroded, instead of only having the desire to kill like the beasts he saw after being corroded by the black mist, but this person is no longer familiar to him. that person.

Only then did Han Xiao realize that there are two situations in which an orc is eroded by the black mist. One is to become a fierce beast, and the other is to still have sanity, but it is no longer similar to the original person, but The aggregate of all negative factors.

After being attacked, Han Xiao thought that he would die, and he still had unspeakable regrets in his heart. He seemed to have some unfulfilled wishes, and he felt that he had not done what he had to do. He tried to become the leader because he wanted to My own sphere of influence has become larger, and I want to find a solution to fill the void in my heart.

Unexpectedly, the deputy stopped suddenly, as if he was struggling with something, Han Xiao escaped with the last of his strength, due to excessive blood loss along the way, his eyes turned black, and when he was running down the snow mountain, Fell on the tundra.

Han Xiao wanted to rest for a while to gather strength, then run down later, and find a place to recuperate.

At this time, he met that person, and he knew at a glance that this was the person he had been looking for all along, and only with him was he complete.

When the man ran towards him, there seemed to be some excitement in his eyes, Han Xiao watched the worry and sadness in the little beauty's eyes that could not be ignored, closed his eyes in peace, and let himself faint.

When he became conscious again, Han Xiao didn't know how long it had passed. He could feel that someone was changing the medicine for him. Sometimes the technique was delicate and gentle, and sometimes it was rude and casual, which didn't seem like a person's style.

Although Han Xiao woke up, he was still very weak and couldn't get out of bed. He heard some noises, and his fluffy ears pricked up.

There was only a short, sticky cry, followed by more and more pitiful sobs. The whimpering sound penetrated into his heart like a bug, and it kept stirring.

The Snow Wolf, who was still powerless lying on the ground just now, seemed to be suddenly infused with energy, supported his body strongly, and walked to the entrance of this cave. Outside is a walkway, which connects to the cave at the other end, which is somewhat similar to rooms. , but there is no door blocking it.

So Snow Wolf didn't approach, and could clearly see what was going on inside.

In the hole, a platform was built with soil, covered with thick fur, grass mats, and big leaves, and flowers were placed on the wall, which was very warmly arranged.

The slender and fair little beauty was sitting on the waist of a tall man, her powerful palm pinching his waist and causing him to rise and fall.

The man's tight and majestic waist pushed against him vigorously, the little beauty hugged the man's neck, her legs were coiled behind his waist, her plump and soft buttocks were pounding and trembling non-stop.