41 Sucked swollen

Sucking swollen, tender and pointed, sucking the "milk" of the little female, fucking into the uterus and climaxing and spraying water
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks for subscribing!

-----text-----

The cold wind howls outside the cave, but the cave is full of spring.

Occasionally, a few animal-like whimpers would leak out, as well as a low sob muffled in his throat.

A few scattered pieces of clothes were randomly scattered on the straw mat. The tall and strong man pressed a slender and fair little beauty, and kissed him all over his body.

A beautiful foot was exposed on the edge of the mat, and the round and small toes were curled up. Due to the pressure and congestion, it became like a few pink petals. On the body of the little beauty as white as jade.

The man's fluffy hair brushed the little beauty's slender and fair neck, suppressing her tightly. He lowered his head and sucked the tender pink tip of his chest, and clicked his tongue as if tasting something delicious.

"Hmm... ha... um... take it easy..."

Yu Shuning's eyes were blurred, she bit her slightly swollen lips with her white teeth, and wrapped her hands around the man's head, allowing him to swell the bright red breasts on one side, and to suck and lick the tender red nipples on the other side.

Cang Qiong sucked the two tender pink tips into crystal red vermilion fruit, staring at the slightly undulating attractive fruit, his throat moved slightly.

He picked up a milky white fruit next to it, scratched his fingernails, and the milky white juice dripped on the red plum in the snow below, and the juice rolled and slid down along the small undulations below.

The man possessed his body, the tip of his tongue caught a stream of milky white juice dripping down, and licked up along its downward trace, licking and sucking all the juice on the tender breasts, the small groove in the middle, and the flat lower abdomen , and squeeze some juice from the fruit to drip down.

"Ah...don't, don't do it..."

Yu Shuning's eyes were moist, and he blushed and pushed the man who was eating with gusto on his chest.

This milky white fruit, Xuanze told him, contains juice similar in nutrition and appearance to female milk, so this fruit is also called milk fruit.

Some little orcs have no mother, or are wandering in the wild, they will instinctively find a milkberry tree, and survive by drinking the juice in the weakest infancy.

Xuan Ze also drank it when he was a child, and Cang Qiong, who was not raised by his parents, obviously knew about this fruit.

Yu Shuning's embarrassing face was hot all over, and his pink body trembled slightly, feeling that the sky was buried in his chest as if it was sucking milk, making the two red cherry blossoms congested and swollen a lot.

If it weren't for the milk jelly-like nipples that are so small, they wouldn't fill a palm even if you squeeze them with your hands, and the milky white juice is dotted on the bright red nipples. It looks like it can really raise a little orc.

Smelly man, he couldn't drink milk when he was young, so can eating his own two spikes make up for his childhood regrets?

This is not fake milk... No, birds are not mammals... But orcs don't know that they are different from ordinary animals, they may all drink milk... Woohoo, my chest hurts, is the skin broken...