59 true identity

In the imperial city where gossip is flourishing, the young master wants to do great things, Ning Ning's true identity
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Sometimes when writing a plot, I can’t help but write more

Ning Ning can finally use her name back

-----text-----

The end of the new year is approaching, and in the streets and alleys of the imperial city, it is no longer popular for the elders to favor the elders and the west for the family, which son won the oiran's place, which wife went out and smashed the outer house, and which girl found a happy woman. Lang Jun and the like have long since become a thing of the past.

The most popular news in the imperial city now is all kinds of gossip and rumors about the current Holy Majesty and his sharp-hearted.

Not only the palace people, but also the courtiers, aristocratic families, clan and other parties have great curiosity about this young prince who suddenly appeared, who won the grand prize, and did not take an unusual path.

Everyone who just heard about it was one reaction: What? Saints are going to spoil people to heaven? Don't be funny.

Not long after, the princes who witnessed all this with their own eyes wiped their faces to hide the surprised look on their faces.

Still... still true.

It turns out that a saint has seven emotions and six desires... Bah bah!

Then the court was boiling, and the saint seemed to finally show signs of not rejecting love, did it mean that they had the opportunity to enjoy the overwhelming wealth? Is it possible for them to send their daughter/sister/niece into the palace? Thinking of the hobbies of saints, sons and nephews are also fine!

Not long after that, the courtier who had the courage to be the first bird and invited the sage to open the harem was sprayed with blood by Ji Lanxue when he was in court.

Since Aiqing cares so much about my harem and my trivial family affairs, it means that the work in the court must be done well, right? Let me see what you've done, huh? It's all bullshit, you're a vegetarian, get out and do something!

So the adults who were scolded had no choice but to get out of the imperial city with their family's burdens, and were dispatched to those difficult and remote places.

The sage said, if you have time, you should do more for the common people, and you will not be allowed to come back if you do not make achievements. The grown-ups can only grimace, pinch their noses and start working. The saint said that they must see the results, and the ghost knows what the results are, so they should work hard.

In the first round of confrontation, Ji Lanxue won completely.

The courtiers who are anxious to rely on their nepotism to make high-ranking officials are not certain. There is a high probability that they are not capable ministers. Usually, the descendants of the family are incompetent and weak in succession. Most people are also waiting and watching.

However, Ji Lanxue not only wants Ning Ning to have a reputation, but also does not want to accept a male concubine symbolically, but wants to make him a queen, and not to set up a harem in this life, but to choose an heir from the clan, one can imagine how much pressure there will be in the future, But Ji Lanxue would not back down.

The situation in the court is changing, but the folks are not affected. Most people don't care who is sitting on top, who is in the harem, what the adults are arguing about, as long as they can eat enough and wear warmth, and live a promising life. The peace and prosperity they expected.