10 Fucking the little mermaid

10 Fucking the little mermaid's pussy, being pushed into the genital cavity by the villain, and the scales are not closed

【What the writer wants to say:】

Welcome to collect and comment~

-----text-----

From the depths of the uninhabited reef, there are groans and whimpers that make people blush and heartbeat. If someone passes by, they can definitely hear that the people inside are doing something ambiguous and obscene.

At this time, Yin Wuwang had already changed positions with the little mermaid in his arms. He hugged Yu Shuning with one hand and imprisoned him on the rock wall, carefully protecting his back from hitting the rough stone surface, while holding Yu Shuning with the other Press on the back of his waist to prevent the little mermaid from escaping.

The two arms cooperated with each other, and the lower part of the body pushed him back hard, and immediately pulled back and pushed him hard into the depths of the flower heart, making the little mermaid bully and cry, but all the tears that flowed out were licked clean.

"Ahh...it's too heavy...uh..."

Facing the man's stormy offensive, Yu Shuning was helpless, the tender meat at the hole had been turned red and swollen, every time the man scratched the sensitive point impartially, and hit the deepest tender hole hard.

The wet and muddy corridor spontaneously tightened the outsider, as if to prevent it from invading, or as if to entangle it not to go, but no matter what, it could not escape the fate of being stretched and filled, bit by bit. .

"Ningning, why is it so wet and tight inside? It's so comfortable for me... Good boy..."

Fucking such an unsatisfied small mouth, Yin Wuwang couldn't help it, and didn't want to bear it, he lowered his waist and thrust, fiercely fucked in and out, the hard, hot and thick dick went straight into the deepest part of the tunnel, the umbrella crown again and again Grinding and grinding the sensitive soft flesh hidden in the layers of folds, I wish I could squeeze the pouch into the narrow and tight opening.

"Haaah..." Yu Shuning groaned in pain and joy, and straightened her waist, and the two cherry-red breasts on her chest were brought to the man's mouth, and they were sucked and licked vigorously, and he frowned. Eyebrows, eye tails crimson and clutching her lower abdomen, "My stomach...is broken..."

The little mermaid didn't know what was going on, but felt that the most vulnerable and sensitive place in the depths of her acupoint was bumped again and again by men, as if she was about to be fucked away in the next moment, and a fear of being completely possessed rose in her heart.

"Woooooooo..." Yu Shuning pushed the man on her body hard, and even hammered him several times. She was all over her body and even the tip of her tail was exerting force. It was the first time she lost her temper, and her voice was full of panting and crying. With a nasty look, "Enough...don't want it anymore!"

Yin Wuwang had read the "Encyclopedia of Mermaids", so he naturally knew what was going on, so he hugged the person and coaxed him, "Ningning, don't be afraid, the stomach is not broken, it has reached your genital cavity."

The little mermaid can say five words in one breath after being fucked, it seems that she was bullied too much.

The man slowed down a bit, but the force was still very strong. The genitals buried deep in the hole were gouging the genital opening one after another. The soft flesh became soft due to several times of forceful bumping, and a small slit opened tremblingly. , the swollen purple-red thick giant pushed there without mercy, as if it would not stop until it squeezed in.