39 Kissing and sticking in the cave

Kissing and sticking in the cave, licking a big dick, the black panther is injured, and the second villain appears
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

second attack

Although the raptor, but the sand sculpture

-----text-----

The snow is getting bigger and bigger, and the temperature is getting lower and lower. The ground is covered with a thick layer of white snow. Occasionally, the entrance of the cave will be blocked by snow that condenses into ice. Break open to allow airflow.

The stone pot was bubbling and bubbling. White animal meat, glutinous roots, and a few wild vegetables were placed in it, and it was boiled into a pot of fragrant, crispy and delicious broth.

Yu Shuning sat on Xuanze's lap and gnawed fruit. Because he had nothing to do, he just ate, slept and played every day. The little beauty had a layer of soft flesh on his body. His frame was slender, so he was very comfortable to hold.

After Xuanze touched it once, he fell in love with the feel of the hand. He held people in his arms and kneaded them every day. Yu Shuning also liked to rub the fluffy black panther. The two of them just rubbed each other every day. Happy.

Now the man puts one hand on the little beauty's soft belly, rubbing it once and for all, as long as Yu Shuning doesn't touch his ticklish waist, he will be fine, and the temperature is low in winter, he is very You can lean on Xuanze's body, Xuanze's body temperature is always warm, like a personal stove.

After living in the cave for a period of time, Yu Shuning also knew why the Leopards chose to spend the winter here. It turned out that there was a hot spring underground, and the water vapor continued to flow upwards along the cracks in the rocks and soil, so the temperature in the cave would remain at a relatively high temperature. With a suitable number, the orcs will turn into beasts again, and the thick fur can well block the cold air.

Therefore, when Yu Shuning looks down from the top, he can see a bunch of leopards lying down or lying down, dozing lazily. Occasionally, a few leopards will play together. , they only eat and sleep, and occasionally some young and middle-aged orcs will patrol around.

Yu Shuning is not a beastman, so he can't change into a beast. Xuanze usually doesn't change into a beast except when he sleeps at night and when he is stroking his hair. Instead, he uses his human form to talk or play games with him.

The two drank a pot of broth separately, Yu Shuning drank a quarter, Xuanze made rounds and ate a lot of other food.

Yu Shuning obviously felt that the black panther's size had become bigger. When he touched it, there was a circle of flesh. It should be for the winter and store fat in his body. In this way, when he sleeps at night, he only needs to rest lightly on Yu Shuning's body. On his body, he couldn't feel the ventilation at all.

"Xuanze, have I gained weight?" Yu Shuning hugged Xuanze's neck, and touched his belly, which was bulging after eating, "Why do you like my flesh so much?"

"It's better to be fatter." Xuan Ze stared at his face and squeezed, "The chances of survival are greater."

From the point of view of an orc, this is indeed the case. Since he is in this world, he has to do as the Romans do. If he grows flesh, he is not fat. Anyway, there are no weighing scales in this world.

Yu Shuning ate a piece of candy with peace of mind.

Xuan Ze leaned over to lick the moist red lips of the little beauty, tasted the sweet taste, stuck his tongue in to stir and suck.