34 Licked

Being licked and swollen by a big tongue, sucking honey, riding a black panther to the stone house, loving the little female black panther
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

If you like, welcome to favorite and comment ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶Vote a vote, okay!

-----text-----

In the depths of the dense forest surrounded by tall trees, a soft moaning could be faintly heard, like a kitten restrained from the back of its neck, purring helplessly and pitifully.

I don't know how long it took, Yu Shuning only felt that he was peeled off the shell, licked all over the tender and sweet soft meat inside, sucked up the sweet and greasy juice, and was completely eaten dry and wiped off the small clam shell.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this

Yu Shuning's crying tears were almost dry, the base of her leg was convulsed and shaking non-stop, her pudgy pussy was eaten inside out by the black panther's rough tongue, the red and swollen fleshy twitching twitching grass under the grass The leaves are all sprayed wet, dripping tremblingly like morning dewdrops.

The black panther's tongue is long and powerful, and it can lick the sensitive pedicle from the slippery buttocks in one go. There is no other movement, just licking back and forth like this, as if to lick up and swallow all the wet kinky water, but the tender The pussy pussy is licked more and more wet and slippery.

The tender red and soft rotten flesh trembled when it was scratched by the tongue, and a little honey was spit out from the hole, and it was immediately rolled by the tongue and licked into the black panther's mouth.

It also seems to have discovered where licking can make the meat flower spray more water. It aimed at the protruding peas and began to grind and lick vigorously. The panther's underbelly grazed.

The black panther let out a low grunt, Yu Shuning sniffled her nose, looked at it with tear-soaked eyes, her nose turned red from being bullied, and a little pink tongue tip came out of her open mouth.

"Ahhh—!"

Tortured by the intense pleasure and almost collapsed, the little beauty didn't realize the danger. The next second, his cry suddenly became high, and he raised his head and convulsed all over his body to reach the ultimate climax, the overwhelming pleasure and fiery itching pain Submerge him, like a swan being slaughtered, or a fish pressed on a chopping board, ready to be slaughtered.

The black panther's tongue unexpectedly penetrated into the licked deep red and swollen pussy, nimbly poking and licking, the long and thick tongue curled up a little bit, it can completely block the tight opening of the pussy, and go straight into the depths.

Its retracted barbs gently lie on the tongue, but it is only a deceiving illusion. When entering and exiting the tight meat hole, it will still grind the delicate and sensitive flesh, entangle the folds of the flesh wall, and feel The meat hole shrinks violently.

Yu Shuning's body became extremely sensitive, and at this moment, under such a stimulus that almost drove people crazy, white lights exploded in his mind, and he kept shaking his head in an attempt to escape this terrifying pleasure.

The constant numbness and soreness coming from the acupuncture point rushed to his lower abdomen, making him climax once and then continue to climax again. His nerves were washed by the intense pleasure, he rolled his eyes, shook his body, and fainted briefly.