my dear friend(chigiri x read...

By suckmytoeshoes06

your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hy... More

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸: 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚉 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹: 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺: 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻: 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝
𝙲𝚑. 𝟼: 𝙰𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑. 𝟽: 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝟸 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗!
𝙲𝚑. 𝟾: 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟿: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟶: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟷: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟸: 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟹: 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚅
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟺: 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟻: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟼: 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟽: 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟾: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚘
𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟿: 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟶: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟷: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
no chapter... BUT MEMES
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟸: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟹: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚒
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟺: 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟻: 𝙷𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟼: 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟽: 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟾: 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟿: 𝙸𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒
𝙴𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎: 𝚈/𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟶: 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟷: 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟹: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗!
sneek peak‼️
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟺: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟻: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
sorry not a chapter😓
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟼: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟽: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝! 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟾: 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚈/𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟿: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟶: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟷: 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔-𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟸: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟹: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝!
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟺: 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟻: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟼: 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚒
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟽: 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟾: 𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟿: 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟶: 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟷: 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟸: 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 (𝚆𝚘)𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟹: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎!
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟺: 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟻: 𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟼: 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕
memes again cuz im stalling
𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟽: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎~ (𝙴𝙽𝙳)
ANNOUNCEMENT + REQUESTS
𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹
𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟸: 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

3.4K 181 327
By suckmytoeshoes06

It was completely silent for three minutes straight. You and Rin were having no trouble keeping up with the different yoga positions. Meanwhile, Isagi felt like his limbs were about to collapse. Going against the yoga code, he decided to ask a question.

"So uh... What is this even for anyways Rin?"

Rin simply rolls his eyes, sitting cross-legged on the floor, "My aftercare routine... meditation and yoga"

Isagi sighs as he follows his movements, "Oh. So this is like an everyday thing for you?"

"Why do you care? If you're going to be a pest, leave", Rin stretched his right arm to the right, tilting his body along with it.

You grew increasingly annoyed with Isagi's continuous questions. You took the lead in stretches, stretching your right leg out and extending your arm out with it. Rin and Isagi followed right after you, Rin narrowing his eyes at you in the process.

As Isagi stretched, he grunted out, "I've been meaning to ask... Is there bad blood between you and your brother?"

His question made you choke on air, pausing your stretch so you could catch your breath at Isagi's idiotic question.

Is he out of his mind?! I thought it was painfully obvious that was the case?

"....What?", Rin mumbled out.

"Well, I got that impression from what you said during our first match...", Isagi continuously grunted.

You looked over at Rin, who's gaze never left the floor. Maybe you imagined it, but... you swear... You saw his eyes slightly widen at a painful memory, one that you both wished to forget.

Rin  scoffs, changing yoga positions once more, "You're wrong. It's an awkward but healthy relationship. One that'll fix itself once I defeat him..."

There was a pain in your chest at the remembrance of your other brother. You felt like tearing up just hearing Rin talk about him so casually, but you endured.

"Woah, sounds complicated... Sticking by you is gonna make me a whole lot stronger... cuz..", Isagi smirks as he says his next words, "That's how it is with rivals, right?"

Rin glances over at Isagi, a certain look in his eyes. Perhaps it is disdain? He quickly gets ready to do another yoga pose, only this one looks like it'll take a lot more strength.

"Yeah right... you're nothing to me, let alone a rival—"

Isagi looks offended, while you mentally roll your eyes at your brother's once again rude behavior. Rin kicks his feet up into the air, retaining a handstand pose, only using one arm instead of two. You know better than to try and copy a ridiculous move like that, Isagi however doesn't.

"I—Is that even an actual yoga pose?!", Isagi grunts out as he tries to follow the same position.

"I call this the, 'You're never going to be me', pose", Rin grunts out as he maintains his handstand.

Isagi grunts, and with one final yell, he manages to get into the same pose as Rin, "Don't underestimate me! Eh—?"

And almost immediately after, his hand slips, losing his balance, falling onto Rin and knocking him down as well. You stifle a laugh as you see Rin grow furious, picking Isagi up by the collar, ready to commit murder.

"Sorry!"
"You better be"

Isagi turned to you and pouted, "Y/n! Help me out please?"

You sighed and looked up at Rin from your position on the floor, "Rin... Put him down. That was an accident"

Rin's beady eyes locked onto you, not letting go of Isagi right away. When you showed no signs of fear, he 'tsked', dropping Isagi on his butt.

"Get out of here pest. Before I change my mind...", Rin sat back down on the ground resuming his position from earlier.

Isagi frowned, looking over at you, who had remained seated this whole time, "What about Y/n? Does she get to stay?"

Already expecting his answer, you sat up from the ground brushing yourself off as you headed for the exit.

"She's half-blood... so she has some reason to be in here..."

There's a pause in your steps. Your eyes wide in shock as you jerk your head back to see Rin stretching again. Isagi also looks pretty surprised by Rin's words, a small gasp escaping his lips.

"Are you saying I can stay and stretch with you—?"
"Don't make me repeat myself..."

Luckily, Rin wasn't looking back right now, cuz you couldn't hold back the smile that painted your face. You calmed yourself though, waving bye to Isagi as you took a seat next to Rin. You joined him in his yoga, both your breaths synchronized.

~~~

Flashback, 6 Years Ago~
"Y/n, what are you doing?
"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Rin had walked in on a strange sight. His sister was sprawled on the floor, her left leg outstretched, while she bent her body over to touch her foot with her hand.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking...", Rin raised an eyebrow, joining you on the floor.

You chuckled, pulling your body back up as you grinned at your brother, "I'm stretching. I found that yoga and stretches can do wonders for your body after you exercise!"

Rin watched as you now laid on your stomach, grabbing your left ankle and pulling it up to touch your shoulder. Rin gasped, poking at your leg.

"That's insane... How'd you do it?"

You smirked, sitting back up, "A lot of practice... Want me to teach you?"

Rin nodded, following your instructions, "Okay so then—"

"Shhh! Rule number one, no talking... it'll break the calm atmosphere I've already built....", you whisper softly.

Rin follows along quietly, copying your movements, trying to keep up with them. By the end of it, he's exhausted, panting on his side.

"Wow... you're really good at this! How are you not tired?", Rin sat back up, leaning against your bed.

You laugh, "Like I said, practice! You'll get there one day~", you tease your brother, tousling his hair.

Rin scoffs, before his face falling slowly, "Hey... has Sae contacted you lately?"

You sigh and shake your head, "Nope... Last time he texted me was about a month ago.. How about you?"

Rin frowned, scratching his head, "Lucky... we haven't talked since like two months ago.."

You sit on your bed, flipping through the book that Sae had sent you last month, "Well, he's probably super busy cuz of his training or whatever..."

Rin nods his head, looking over at you as you skim the pages, "What is that?"

Your body tenses up at his question, quickly shoving it under your pillow, "N-Nothing! Just some stupid book..."

Rin glares at you, trying to reach under your pillow, "C'mon now just show me—"

"No!", you grip his wrist tightly, narrowing your eyes back at him.

Rin suddenly gasps, "Is that a spider?"

"Where?!"

In your panic, you let go of his wrist, Rin taking the opportunity to reach under your pillow and see what you were hiding.

"Rin wait—"
"Dieting and the World Around It?"

You wanted to die of embarrassment, shoving your face in your pillow, "Ugh... I told you not to look at it..."

Rin scoffed, "What's so bad about this? Are you trying to put yourself on a diet? I already told you not to worry about those girls-"

"N—no it's not that...", you groan from embarrassment, trying to find the right words to say, "It's just... I..."

Rin grew annoyed by your hesitation to answer, grabbing your shoulders and turning you towards him, "Well? Spit it out already!"

"I... I want to be a dietician!"

You practically yelled it all in one breath, immediately turning away to not look your brother in the eyes. Rin was completely confused on why you hesitated to say something small like that to him, a 'tsk' escaping his lips.

"Seriously? That's it? Why'd you struggle to say something like that—?"

Rin immediately stopped talking when he saw you get teary-eyed. He was always harsh with his words, but he didn't think he was being mean enough to make you cry.

"I—I mean! Of course something like that would be hard to-
"It's not you Rin... It's... It's dad..."

Rin growled, curling his hand into a tight fist as he punched the mattress, "That asshole... What'd he say to you this time?"

You rub your eyes, getting rid of the tears that were about to fall, "Just... Well... Sae sent me this book last month, cuz I told him I had gained an interest in it... Dad saw it first though, and told me I was stupid..."

Rin frowned even harder, "Why'd he call you stupid? Just cuz you wanted to become a dietician?"

You shake your head, "Nah... He called my reason stupid"

Rin crosses his arms, laying back on your bed, "What's the reason?"

You sigh and rub your forearm, "Promise you won't laugh?"

Rin nods, even holding up his pinky to show you he means it. After crossing your pinky with his, you take a deep breath, nervous to say your reason.

"For.. for you two... You and Sae... And Chigiri too!

Rin can't help but crack a smile, giving you a small pat on the head, "Seriously? You'd do that for us?"

You nod your head, pumping your fist up, "Of course! You guys mean everything to me! You're the first people to make me feel wanted... I want to return the favor..."

You put your fist down though, a melancholy look going to your face as you remember what your father told you.

"Dad said though... that you two wouldn't have any use for me on the career path that you're heading down.. He said it's best to just leave you two alone as you head towards the top, while I remain here with the rest of the scum.."

Rin can't help but feel his heart drop. It seems that no matter how many times he and Sae assure you that you don't burden them, you're always gonna listen to your father. He couldn't blame you though, regarding how you were raised. He only sighs, grabbing your book and shoving it in your face.

"Ow! Hey! What was that—"
"Make a meal plan for me"

It was silent. His words impacted you so deeply, it left you speechless. You only stared back at him in disbelief, your body shaking with excitement.

"R—Really?... You mean it?"

Rin nodded, standing up off your bed, "Yeah I mean it... Starting tomorrow, I'll only eat what you tell me to eat... Do we have a deal?", he extended his hand out to you.

You couldn't help but bet teary-eyed though, this time, out of sheep happiness. You took Rin's hand in yours, giving it a firm shake.

"You got it! I'll become the best dietician in the world, for the best striker in the world!"

Rin smirked, walking out of your room, "You sure you don't mean you'll become the best for Chigiri~?", his voice teased you.

You scowl, throwing a pillow at him, "Enough with that! He's just-"

"Your friend? Sureee.... I'll believe that when I see it"

His face suddenly got serious again, pointing a finger right at you.

"And also, stop hiding stuff from me! You always hide your feelings like that, and then when it gets too much, you explode..."

You sigh, laying down on your bed face-flat, "Fine... I'll try..."

Rin smiles, "Good... See ya later, I have soccer practice right now!"

Rin ran off, leaving you in a slightly happier mood than before. With Sae at Spain, it made your heart ache, missing your brother. However, losing Sae didn't mean you hadn't lost Rin, who had stayed by your side since then.

Sae... I'm so sorry... But I definitely have a favorite brother...

~~~

Present Time~
Chigiri.... I wonder... How are you doing while we're apart? Are you upset? By how much?

As you meditate, your mind replays the kiss he gave your ear, that warm feeling it gave you.

Ba-Dump!

Or when he kissed the back of his hand, which was placed over your mouth... Had he not put his hand there, would he have...?

Ba-Dump!

No! Calm yourself Y/n! Why are you thinking about that at a time like this? I miss Chigiri I know that... but... that's because he's my friend, right? Of course that's-

"Half-blood. You've been maintaining that position for five minutes now"

Rin's cold voice brought you back to reality. Rin was glancing at you as he stretched his legs in an almost splits position. You scramble around, copying his movement.

"S—Sorry!... heh..."

Rin scoffed, bending himself forward, "You're in no condition to be doing this. You have something on your mind..."

You frown, choosing to sit criss-cross on the floor, pausing your yoga routine, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Rin rolls his eyes, "Your denial is as pure as day. There's something clouding your thoughts, taking over your mind and body", he sounds almost annoyed.

You groan, pushing his shoulder with your own, "Shut up. If you made me stay just to to make fun of me then I'm leaving-"

"Out with it already"

Your eyebrows furrow, tilting your head as you look back at him, "Excuse me?", you sound almost offended.

Rin groans, laying on his back to finish off his aftercare, "You heard me... Now hurry up, before you explode"

"...stop hiding stuff from me! You always hide your feelings like that, and then when it gets too much, you explode..."

Your mind raced, your breath growing shaky. Was he... asking you to pour your feelings out to him right now?

"W—Wait! Are you seriously asking me-?"

"I'm not asking you anything...", he growled back at you, growing annoyed with your attitude.

He closed his eyes as he remained laid down on the ground though, taking in a deep breath to relax after his yoga.

"If you're going to talk though... I'm just going to be laying here... listening...", Rin's grew quieter by the second, not even looking over at you.

There was a moment, a small moment, where you wanted to cry. Rin... sounded just like back then... when times were simpler, when you didn't hate each other... when he didn't hate you. It brought back painful yet happy memories. You sniffled, rubbing the tears away once more.

"I—It's Chigiri!

Rin groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose, "That fool of your friend?"

You narrow your eyes at him, "Hey!"

Rin sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "You two were far more friendlier than I remember... You don't kiss your friends on the ear—"

"You saw that?!", you cover the ear he kissed, your face heating up all over again.

Rin scoffed, "I'm sure even that lanky bastard saw it..."

You gasp in horror, realizing that Ego has seen everything. You asking Chigiri out, the kisses on the hand, the ear... everything...

"Noooo! Don't put that in my head ugh!", you cry out into the air, kicking your feet in frustration.

Rin 'tsks', and starts to pack up his things, "You're a complete fool half-blood..."

"I'm not finished yet! I-I asked him to date me! He said yes, but we're not officially a couple you know.... And... well... I...", you grow meeker by the second, embarrassed to talk to Rin about these sorts of things.

Rin narrows his eyes as he puts the mats back where they belong, "Well what? Spit it out"

"I... I just... I don't know what to do... I don't know if I like him or not..."

Rin rolls his eyes, walking towards the exit, "You're done now, right? Then I'm leaving-"

You run over and grab his wrist harshly, jerking him back, "H—Hold on—!"

"What now half-blood?", Rin is visibly annoyed now, looking down at you with murderous intent.

You shudder, swallowing hard air before you speak up, "D—Don't you remember? You said... back then... that you'd gladly give me your advice if I wanted any..."

Rin keeps his blank face as he stares down at you, pivoting on his heel and making his way towards the exit.

"I don't care..."

You hold back an agitated scream. Of course he didn't care. Why would you possibly think that? Cuz he let you stay for yoga? You felt stupid, betrayed, frustrated-

"But it's painfully obvious so I'll spell it out for your tiny brainy... You like your so called best friend, far more than any normal friend would"

You shake uncontrollably, your anger completely taking over, "Sh-Shut it! You have no right to tell me how I feel-"

"I'm merely stating the truth", he looked back at you, his glare scaring you for once, "You're scared"

He began to march over to you, each step he took being louder than the last. You tried to get away, but he grabbed you by the collar, making you look straight at him.

"You've had your heart broken so many times already. You're scared to admit when you like something cuz that's how your pathetic heart works", Rin sounds almost like he's mocking you

"S—Stop it..", you whimper, trying to pry his hands off you.

"You're scared because if you change things now with him, then things won't go back to normal... You're a lukewarm coward—"

The doors to the training room open, with Isagi and Bachira standing behind it. They see the scene before them rushing over to your aid.

"Rin put her down!", Isagi grabbed your shoulders, pulling you out of Ron's grasp.

Rin scoffs, turning away from you, your body trembling from the fear. Not from him grabbing you though... from his words....

Before exiting, he looks back one more time, his eyes slightly softer than before, "You're an Itoshi..."

With that, the doors closed, leaving you with a racing mind. His words... they cut deep. It was almost scary how...

"That guy... some nerve to lay his hands on you like that!" Bachira grumbled.

Isagi nodded, "Seriously. Even if you two don't get along, he shouldn't have—"

"So start acting like one..."

"Huh?", both boys turned to you with a frown.

You stopped shaking, the fear in your eyes replaced with determination. You clenched your fists, not from fright, but from realization.

"I'm an Itoshi... so I have to start acting like one..", you murmur out, packing your own mat away.

Bachira raised an eyebrow, "What brought this on? What were you two talking about?"

You crack your neck, "He was just... talking some sense into me..."

They both looked confused as to what you were talking about, waiting to hear some form of explanation.

"He's right... I'm in love... with Hyoma Chigiri..."

~~~

(A/N: FINALLLYYY, is what i imagine ur all thinking lol. again lack of chigiri, but i hope u understand my love for sibling dynamics/angst🙏🏼. anyways, we're practically almost done with rin and y/n. just need to add the spain incident.... so anyways! question for today is.... what's your guys' favorite thing about y/n? i hope ya'll like her and she's not too annoying/overbearing. i really hope i didn't make her come off as a pick me either😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 32.5K 24
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍❞ ⎯ a young women's football prodigy gets webbed into her insane family friend's equally insane...
30.5K 1.4K 15
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader discontinued bcz i...
2.7K 252 10
How a smart ass, shut-in, homeschooled girl became the no.1 fan of a seemingly "unexceptional" soccer player. ---- Various! Blue Lock x Reader Also o...
8K 414 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...