𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟾: 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚈/𝚗

BA-DUMP!

Chigiri draws in closer, his lips now hovering over yours. All he has to do is inch closer. You're too embarrassed by the whole situation to actually take the initiate though. You close your eyes tight, your lips trembling from your nerves.

Chigiri is really gonna kiss me... Right here, right now... My heart can barely handle this...

THUD!

When you open your eyes again, Chigiri is banging his head to the wall, small groans escaping his lips. It appears he's also embarrassed, but you can't help but wonder why he pulled away.

"ChChigiri? What's—"
"Don't"

Chigiri puts a hand over his eyes. You notice that he's keeping his body turned away from you, and there's sweat beading down his neck. There's an obvious pink hue on his cheeks.

"Don't say anything.... Just..."

He finally removes his hand from his eyes. He kisses the bruise on your cheek quickly, before heading out the door of the infirmary, a complete hot mess.

What... What was that just now?... Did Chigiri, stop himself from kissing me?

Chigiri makes his way to the bathroom, where he proceeds to splash cold water all over his face. By the look on his face, you'd think that he just finished playing a game. He looks at himself in the mirror, running a hand through his hair.

Chigiri began to think to himself, When I was looking at her just now... I almost gave into my urges.....I wanted to hold her, kiss her, I wanted to...

Chigiri smacks himself at his indecent thoughts, leaving a red mark on his cheek. He groans in frustration as he remembers how cute you looked when you were nervous around him. Would it have been bad, if he had gave in a kissed you?

"I seriously have to learn to control myself around her...", he mumbles quietly to himself.

~~~

It was the final match of the day, and overall. Once again, Team A was to be victorious. You were also quite proud of the notes you had written down for all of the players. There was still some doubt in yourself though, wondering if you would be picked to help create the Blue Lock Eleven team.

"Lay off already you fucking insect!"
"Why don't you back off bastard?!"

Rin and Shidou had been butting heads this entire time. After every game, those two idiots would be at it again, throwing fists at each other. You weren't sure how much more you could take of their constant bickering. As Rin made the final goal, Shidou tried to interfere, which knocked them both to the ground.

"You shouldn't hit women"

Those words, Rin's supposed irritation... They'd been playing in your head nonstop. You originally had thought he meant it just like he said it. However, there was a part of you that thought... maybe he reacted that way, because you're his-

"Hey stop that!"
"The match is over already!"

Rin and Shidou were at it once again, throwing fists on the field. You couldn't help but groan some more out of frustration, having had enough from those two.

"Now that the match is done, I can finally kill you you talentless piece of trash worm!", Rin yells out as he throws a fist at Shidou.

"Oh yeah? I feel exactly the same!", Shidou cackled out.

KICK!

Your blood ran cold at the sight of Shidou kicking Rin right in the face, a direct shot. There was a gush of blood that ran from Rin's nose.