𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟼: 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚒

"The halftime is about twenty minutes. So rest up easy my unpolished gems"

You finished handing waters to everyone, and were now fixing Chigiri's hair as he took sips from his water.

"How's your leg doing?"

He hums, "It's fine... no cramps or strains..."

This whole time, Bachira had been cheering and congratulating Nagi, jumping up and down around him.

"You totally crushed it Nagi! Japan definitely thinks you're cool now"

Nagi only sips silently, his usual unbothered look plastered all over his face. You catch a glimpse of Reo watching him silently from afar, his tired eyes softening up. You smile, secretly hoping that they make up.

"Hey, where's Rin?", Hiori looks around.

You realize he's gone, a heavy sigh escaping your lips, "Crap... And I wanted to congratulate him on his goal too..."

Chigiri smiles, getting up off the bench, "Want me to help find him for you?"

You gasp, interlocking your fingers with his, "That'd be great Chigiri!", you give him a quick peck on the cheek, "Exiting the lockers, I'll take left, you take right, got it?"

Chigiri blushes faintly, nodding his head in a daze, "O—Okay..."

You excuse yourself and rush out of the lockers, making sure to tell Ego you'll bring Rin back when you found him. Before Chigiri can go out, a pair of arms swing over his shoulders. He looks to his sides to see Isagi and Bachira grinning.

"We'll go with!", Bachira chirps out, dragging the three of them out.

Isagi only nods, but Chigiri notices a faint blush on his cheeks, something felt off. When they went down the right hall, Bachira spoke in that teasing voice of his.

"So... have you two kissed?"

HUH?!

Chigiri turns beet red, his eyes wide when he turns to look at Bachira, "Excuse me?!"

Isagi groans, slapping a hand over his eyes, "Bachiraa... I thought you said you wouldn't jump the gun..."

Bachira stuck his tongue out, "Sorry~ Got impatient. You can tell us, no need to be shy!"

Chigiri scoffs, walking away from the conversation, "I'm not comfortable sharing that information"

Bachira pouts, "Aww~ Why not?", he catches up with him, "We're friends, aren't we?"

"Yes but I'm not telling you anything about my love life...", Chigiri rolls his eyes, "And if you're not gonna help just go back"

Isagi sighs, "Sorry man. Bachira insisted on this. I wanted to just let you do it alone, but he was curious and made me tag along..."

Chigiri heaves in annoyance, looking around every corner they past, "It's fine... As long as he doesn't keep these unbearable questions up"

"Oh! Actually, I do have another question—!"
"I swear, if it's as bizarre as the last one—"
"Why does Y/n call you Chigiri?"

He paused in his steps, thinking about the question.

"Uhh... cause that's my name?", he answered in confusion.

Bachira shakes his head, "But she's your girlfriend"

Isagi nods, "And you knew her for years prior to that too. She's never once called you Hyouma?"

Chigiri shrugs his shoulders, continuing down the long hallway, "I mean, I don't really care. She can call me whatever she wants as long as she's comfortable with it"