𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟺: 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Above all the cheers and screams, your voice stood out, the only one that mattered to him. Chigiri returned to his place on the field, focusing his gaze onto you. You quickly realized your mistake, your excitement clouding your mind. You let out a nasty cough, sitting back down, acting as if you didn't just cheer for him. His adrenaline was pumping now, from just hearing you shout his name.

"Nice going Chigiri!"
"Wow dude! You looked pumped!"

Chigiri placed a hand over his beating heart, a blush running across his face. Isagi took notice, slapping a hand onto his back.

"You good man? Did that sprint take a lot out of you or what?"

Chigiri shook his head, looking back over to you with a smile, "No I'm fine... Just getting excited, that's all..."

The look he gave you just now, was one he hadn't given you in awhile. You couldn't help but hide your face in your hands, embarrassed to even look at him. The whistle blew, the kickoff starting once more. Reo was in distraught.

The stupid stalker won't let off me, so I can't pass to Nagi. Not to mention, Zantetsu isn't open either, and there's someone behind me, waiting for the chance to take the ball... Don't tell me, are me and Nagi gonna lose?

"Reo!"

Snapping out of it, Reo was met with the sight of Nagi running down the field, a new determined look in the pale boy's eyes.

"Pass it!"

With no hesitation, he passed, Nagi catching it with his right foot, "Let me try..."

Nagi began running down the field, the ball at his feet, and a totally different aura from before. You let out a slow but horrified gasp as you watched Zantetsu and Nagi work together, Nagi scoring yet another goal for Team V.

This is to be expected... I mean, it's not crazy to think that Team V would evolved from this match as well, no?

"Crap! What do we do?! We were just making a comeback!"

Naruhaya's cry for help brought you to reality. The boys were all gathered up, trying to think of a new way to counter them. Ideas of upping their defense was brought up, but you knew that would be no good.

"What's the point in defending?! That's useless!"

Raichi seemed to be the only voice of reason. You ran up to the boys, typing something in your tablet, preparing your words to them.

"He's right you know... Listen, I haven't been the best manager, and I'm not one to normally give advice... But... right now, all you can really do is attack. You're down by one, and need two points to surpass them. Not to mention, the clock is running down... You guys wanna win? Then attack, plain and simple..."

Everyone was shaky, understanding yours words and knowing they were the truth. Isagi nodded, raising a hand up to you, a serious but challenged expression on his face.

"Yeah... I expect no less from our manager..."

Your lips tugged upwards, returning his high-five and returning to the sideline, "Get out there then Team Z!"

The boys yelled out a "right", getting back into formation. It was strange, it took awhile but you were starting to finally feel apart of the team.

It seems hopeless right now... but I know they can do it...

Isagi passed the ball to Chigiri, who in turn shot the ball forward to pass to himself. His playing never failed to put you on the edge of your seat. He tried making the shot, but the goalie was quick enough. Your teeth grit in fear, but Gagamaru was also ready for the ball, trying to make the shot as well, but Mikage was quicker and blocked.