𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟷: 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍

"Hey, what'd you say to him?"

Chigiri interrogates you when you get back. You only shrug, acting as if you didn't have a clue of what he was talking about. This makes me pout, poking at your side.

"C'mon~ Am I gonna have to beg?"

You scoff, "Maybe I'd like to see that", you smirk down at him, running your fingers through his hair.

His face goes beet red, not expecting you to say something so forward. The two of you choose to focus on the game instead, where Rin seems... off...

"Ugh gross. He's drooling...", Niko points out,  shuddering in disgust.

He in fact was drooling. You don't know if you had anything to do with it, but he was playing differently. Was this perhaps his state of flow? It was also creepy, how he was playing, he didn't look human.

Chigiri nudges your shoulder, trying to catch your attention, "Hey.... Has he always been like this when he plays?"

You close your eyes, thinking back on all the games you watched. Nowhere in your memory though, was there one where Rin looked like this.

"Hmm... nah... I haven't... Although, Sae told me one time that Rin was playing weird this one time. He described him like a rabid dog.... and he does kind of look like one right now"

Chigiri nods his head, looking back on the field as Rin is almost to the goal, "Hey... I don't want to ask... but I'm still curious... Why don't you hate Rin?"

You chuckle, fixing your tie, "The same reason that I don't hate you... Out of pure love I guess"

Chigiri frowns, interlocking your fingers with his, "Okay then, let me ask you this... Is there anyone you truly hate?"

"The ball bounces off the rim folks! And there's only one minute left!"

You ignore his question, standing out of your seat as you watch the ball land at the feet of Sae Itoshi. Chigiri and the rest of Blue Lock stands up with you, their nerves kicking in. You were so nervous, you felt like you were gonna throw up from just watching.

"Get them you guys!"
"If you don't win! I'm kicking all of your guys' asses!"
"Get the ball back!"

Their teammates yelled at them from the bench, while you were too shaky to say anything. Chigiri immediately grabbed your hand, squeezing the life out from it. He was just as, if not even more nervous than you were.

It's the final minute... if they don't score it's a tie and... the players I picked, would've been a mistake... If Blue Lock disappears, it's because of me...

"Y/n?! Hey! We'll win, I'm sure of it!"

Chigiri was once again, that small beam of light you were looking for. In a situation where you'd lost all hope, your knew Chigiri would be right there, supporting you, helping you through it. He had faith in you, Isagi had faith in you, Rin had faith in you, just about everyone in this facility did. If they were so trusting of you, then you had to put the same energy for them.

"Look! Rin took the ball away from Sae!", Tokimitsu stammered out, pointing at the field.

Indeed Rin did manage to take the ball away. But he had kicked it far, making it head towards the goal. You knew it wouldn't make it in though. There was still something missing, no, someone. Raichi saw where the ball was going to land, a groan escaping his lips.

"Shit! It won't make it in—"
"It will"

Y/n's grip on Chigiri's hand loosened, her own ego firing up. She looked to Raichi, a giggle escaping her lips, as she looked down at her notes for all the players.

my dear friend(chigiri x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara