𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟽: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎~ (𝙴𝙽𝙳)

The sun rays beam down on your face, stirring you awake. Your eyes adjust under the light, trying to focus on what's in front of you.

My body... it feels so warm...

You run your hands down the warmth that envelops you, feeling the smooth texture of it. You can't help but run your fingers down slowly, your fingers seemingly going over bumps.

What is this...?

This time, the palm of your hand has a feel, and it dawns on you in an instant.

"This... this is—"
"I was wondering when you'd wake up..."

Your face had been buried deep in his chest, so you hadn't even noticed that you were practically feeling up Chigiri. Your hand had stopped at his pelvic area, realizing the "bumps" in his skin must've been his abs. What made this whole thing worst was that he had been awake the whole time, watching you touch him in such a manner.

"H—Hyouma... I—I didn't..."

Chigiri didn't move a muscle, nor did he say anything. His face said it all though. His cheeks were incredibly red, alongside the heaving of his chest. His whole torso was warm, and every time you had ran your hand down him, it unleashed something throughout his veins.

"Hey you two breakfast is—"

THUD!

The blankets were thrown up, and you rolled over so hard, you fell off the bed. Sakura was already dressed in a casual shirt with some shorts, her hair tired up in a low ponytail. She looked puzzled at the scene in front of her, your body on the floor, meanwhile Chigiri was under the covers.

"Umm... were you guys—?"
"No!"

The both of you sat up, sweat practically pouring off your foreheads. Sakura raised her hands in defense, slowly stepping out of the room.

"O—kay well... Chigiri's sister had work, so she told me to take care of the house until you guys woke up... Breakfast is ready, if you want it...

As soon as she closed the door, you got up and grabbed your spare clothes, not even passing a glance at Chigiri as you did. He didn't get to say anything as you had already slammed the door, leaving him dazed on the bed. He laid his head against the headboard, looking at his hand under the light.

Her hands... they were so...

He placed his hand over his chest, sliding it down in the exact motion you did, stopping just below his abs.

"They were so cold... and yet... I wanted her to keep going..."

Gosh, what's wrong with me? Get a grip Chigiri....

After that awkward morning, the three of you eat in silence. Sakura tried to occasionally tease the two of you, but when she doesn't get the reaction she wants, she slumps down in her seat in defeat. It's only when you all pack up to take your leave when Chigiri finally talks.

"Let's get packed and ready to leave in ten minutes. I don't want to burden my sister any longer", he gets up and goes to use the restroom.

When he locks the door, Sakura immediately grabs your hand and yanks you towards her, eagerness written all over her face.

"So? How'd it go? Did you guys do anything?"

You scoff, heat rising to your cheeks, "Don't be an idiot, of course not... But...", you rub your forearm, "I did tell him the truth"

Sakura eyes widen, "Crap, nearly forgot about that... How'd he take it?"

You shrug your shoulders, "It was surprisingly fine... We talked about it a little, but we eventually fell asleep. I told him what Ego told me, about how it'd probably take months for this second phase..."