𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹

"Soo... long..."
"Will you shut it?"

Your textbook was wide open to your assignment that was due in three days. Sakura had taken the liberty to help you with it, although something else was on your mind...

"Y/n are you even taking this seriously?"

"Yes"
"Okay then what'd I just say?"
"..."

Sakura's eyes twitched at your carelessness, slamming her head to the table in attempt to knock herself out from this nightmare.

"Sorry Sakura...", you grimace and pat her head, "I just-"

"Miss Chigiri and you want to see him again~ yada yada~ I know!", she throws her head back, "And I understand to a certain extent, HOWEVER! School is much more important. You want to be a dietician, no?"

You nod your head sheepishly, earning a slap on the back from Sakura.

"Then get your head in the game girl! Besides...", she checks her phone, showing you the date, "You'll see him in a couple hours. You've held out this long, just a little bit more to go"

You smile fondly at the screen, sighing in relief. The past nineteen days had been nothing but agony for you. You didn't realize just how hard dating Chigiri would be, considering you could only see him every once in awhile. You prayed everyday that something terrible would happen to Ego so Anri could take over and have you back on board.

Knock! Knock!

"Sakura? Your mother is here to pick you up!"

"Ah shit... Finish the notes", she glares, before packing her stuff, "Coming Ms. Itoshi!"

Once she walks out, you throw yourself on the bed, checking the time to see if time had somehow progressed any faster.

Still 1:30 p.m... I wonder if Ego's gonna call me at exactly 12 am... probably not... right?

"Hey! What are you doing? Get out—MMPH!"

Your blood ran cold, jumping off immediately and peeking out the door, "Mom?"

Three guys in dark suits held your mother back, trying to cover her mouth. One of them noticed you right away, speaking into what you could only assume was a walkie-talkie.

"Hey! It's her! Retrieve the target!"
"Target?! Hey! Get your hands off of me!"

Two different pairs of hands grabbed you, dragging you out the house and to a van that looked all too familiar.

You have GOT to be kidding me...

THUD!

"Owww...."
"Ah! Y/n! Are you okay sweetheart?

The only other woman at Blue Lock knelt beside you in the moving van, rubbing your back for comfort. You had landed face first, wincing from the pain of getting man-handled.

"Again?! Seriously?!", you angrily shout to the floor.

Anri stares off awkwardly, "Once again I am SO sorry. That man just does not listen to anyone... I insisted for those men to just take you peacefully! I swear!"

You knew it wasn't her fault. The poor woman was stuck with Ego for a boss after all. And sadly, you were going to be in that same boat soon.

Anri noticed your outfit, chuckling lightly, "Sorry... but your outfit is..."

In horror, you look down, realizing you were wearing the Chigiri's blue lock jacket, as well as some simple sweats. To be fair, you were just lounging around, and being thrown into the back of a van left you no room to change.