𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟷: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Barou, Nagi, and Isagi all sit before you, looking up at you with a mixture of blank and curious expressions.

"Listen up guys. The plan is basically just gonna be to pass the ball around to make it easier for Barou to move around. If the opportunity opens up, Nagi and Isgai will break them down with their link up play. Goals will be flexible for anyone. Does that make sense?", you look around at them with your arms folded across your chest.

Nagi nods, "Sounds like I'll be doing most of the scoring then"

Barous scoffs, "Hey hassle man.. Just make Sure you pass me the ball, okay?"

Nagi only takes a sip of his water, looking at Barou with disinterest, "Sure thing, once you start passing to me that is"

"Tch! Just do it-!-"
"No way"
"Don't talk back—!"

"Don't talk back" Nagi mimics Baron's tone, making you suppress your laughter by clasping a hand over your mouth.

"Those two... they can't get along for a second can they.." Isagi sighs, resting his head in his hands.

You chuckle and take a seat next to him, "I suppose they can't... But that just means you're gonna be an important key part to winning the next game", you smack him on the back.

Isagi only raises an eyebrow at your comment, "What are you talking about?"

You cock your head forwards, pointing out the banter between Barou and Nagi, "Those two are definitely not gonna be able to form chemical reactions, so it'll be up to you to do it. Think you can handle that striker?"

Isagi only nods his head, a look of determination on his face, "If you really think I'm up for that, then I'll do it!"

"Hey Isagi... Why'd you let them coax you into playing against them... We could've waited to find another team to challenge you know..." Nagi sighs in annoyance.

Isagi frowns and rests his head back against the wall, "Sure but... I didn't want them underestimating us... besides, we could use one of them when we challenge Rin's team again"

Upon hearing Rin's name, you cringe. Isagi looks at you apologetically, bowing his head slightly.

"My bad Y/n... uhh... he who shall not be name's team" Isagi changes his last words, making you scoff in amusement.

Nagi stares at you two blankly, "Okay so what are you thinking? Any ideas Y/n?"

You rub you chin, lost in thought for a second, "Well... Based off what I know from you three... Nagi has his first touch, Barou has his dribbling, and Isagi has his direct shot.. If you want a chance at beating... his team... then you'll need to max out the stats that you're lacking in"

The three boys listen attentively, waiting to see if you'll say something else. Isagi speaks up first though.

"Alright then... if that's the case, then my choice would be Chigiri... His speed is incredible, something we could use against Rin's team"

Barous grunts in frustration, a glare in his eyes, "Hold on a second! I want to steal someone who's good at hold up play, like that orange haired guy. Keeping the ball means more goals for me"

You nod your head, "That is true... having Kunigami would keep the ball more up front... and he has that mid-ranged shot as well....", you mumble incoherently.

Nagi stares blankly up at the ceiling, "I guess my pick would have to be Reo... after all, I promised him we'd play together again..."

A small chuckle escapes your lips, "I was expecting more of a strategic reason for picking him, but that sounds more like a reason from the heart..."