𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

(Reminder‼️ When you're speaking in English, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌!!)

~~~

I remember it being only three days later... when I received that phone call...

RING! RING!

"Agh! Y/n turn that thing off! It's loud as fuck"
"Sorry Sakura! Gimme a second...!"

It was lunchtime at school, and the two of you were seated at your normal table. A really cartoonish ring came out of nowhere, startling you and your peers around you. For some reason, it just keep ringing, despite most phones going straight to voicemail after awhile.

"What kind of phone do you have that it makes my ears bleed?!", Sakura plugged her ears with her hands, a scowl on her face.

You had been rummaging through you backpack until you finally found the root of your problems.

Huh... it's the cellphone that lanky bastard gave me...

"Well? Are you gonna answer or what?", Sakura beckoned at me to accept the call.

"Pfft! It's not like I could decline it if I wanted to. There's only an accept button..."

Clicking the little green button, you pressed the phone up to your ear, the anticipation killing you inside.

"Umm hello—?"
"Itoshi. Come outside, now"

"Uhh, I'm kind of at school right now?", you rolled your eyes.

"I'm aware of that, the faculty has already been advised. You're excused for the rest of today. So go outside, now"

A groan leaves your lips, packing your stuff back up in your backpack. Sakura doesn't even question where you're going, assuming the worst when your face contorts into one of disgust. She can only guess a man is on the other end of the line, waving goodbye to you as you walk out of the cafeteria.

"Stupid lanky freak... I wonder if I could—WOAH! Hey! What are you—?!"

THUD!

You were thrown into the back of a moving van, having no time to react whatsoever. Frantically, you looked around, only to be met with pitch blackness. No windows, and it didn't look like there was any methods of escape.

Oh my god, is this how I die?!

"Let me out right now before I—"
"Y/n sweetheart! It's just me!"

A warm hand envelops your own, the lights turn on, and sitting in front of you is Anri herself. She's seated with one leg crossing the other, a casual business suit on her. She looked like such a goddess, you almost got down on your knees just to speak to her.

"A—Anri! It's been awhile!", you giggled, taking a seat across from her.

She smiled, resting her chin in her hand, "It's only been three days, that's not so long now is it?"

Your lips form a lop-sided frown, picking at the fabric of your school skirt, "I guess... But I got so used to seeing you and everyone everyday for the past two months... That whole thing felt like a fever dream to be honest"

Anri chuckled, rubbing your shoulder, "Well believe me, I've missed you and your presence around Blue Lock. It's so different now, you won't believe it"

"Uhh yeah speaking of Blue Lock...", you look around the van, "Why'd you throw me in the back of a van anyways? Was this really necessary?"

Anri bit the inside of her cheek, tapping her fingers along her suit pants, "Sorry about that, but Ego was the one that insisted on it. He doesn't want you knowing the exact location of where we're going"