𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟺: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

"Where's Kunigami?"

Your words fell on deaf ears, as the last guy to enter stepped fully inside the joint central room. He had a shit-eating grin if you'd ever seen one, and his eyes stare was as devious as his aura.

Isagi finally said what most of you were thinking, "Hey! Where's Kunigami?", he turned to Reo, desperate for an answer, "He was with you, no? What happened? Kunigami... he wouldn't have let it end like this—"

"Well he did... Oh, and by the way", the new guy smirked cockily, getting in Isagi's face, "I'm the one who sent him down to hell"

You looked over at Chigiri, who was just in as much disbelief as you and Isagi were. His eyes were wide with fear, at the realization that Kunigami was indeed, gone...

The guy cracked his neck, beginning to circle around Isagi, "He had a good physique, I'll give him that. He had such a pure heart as well, it was almost beautiful..."

The way he spoke about Kunigami, almost sounded like he was complimenting him, that was until he gave that stupid smirk again.

"But... that shit doesn't matter on the battle field. People who can't live for those explosive moments are trash, and have no value in my story. Taking down that self-righteous pure of heart hero, didn't even make me level up, how pathetic he was... he was just a slime to me"

Your veins, they boiled with blood. Hearing him talk so badly about Kunigami, acting so high and mighty. If there was one thing you truly hated in this world, it was the way others would talk down to those they saw beneath them. Maybe it was because you experienced that so much growing up, that you grew such a hatred for it.

"Shut the hell up. You don't know a thing about Kunigami", Isagi spoke up against that prick of a guy.

It looked like the guy snapped hearing Isagi's words, immediately stopping in place and jumping up in the air.

"Like I said, I don't give a damn... about your story!"

Before his leg could make contact with Isagi's head, Chigiri came to his rescue, grabbing Isagi by the neck and pulling him down to the floor. Your eyes widen at the fact that he would get physical, rushing over to the two boys.

"Chigiri?!", Isagi gasped out.

Chigiri 'tsked', glaring up at the guy, "What's his deal? What a pain in the ass...."

You check Isagi's face for any injuries, "Are you okay Isagi?"

Chigiri let go of Isagi, letting you examine his face. Isagi sighed, patting your shoulder.

"I—I'm fine..."

Bachira joined the commotion, cracking his knuckles, "If you wanna go down, I'm down, but... to me, you're the slime, you tanning bed freak"

Aoki quickly butted in, pushing Bachira back, "Calm down, both of you. There's no need to throw fists"

The tan guy seemed to finally take notice of you, a glint in his eyes, and his lips curling up into a smirk.

"Hello? What do we have here?", he bent down to your level, getting close to your face.

You scrunch your face in disgust, pushing him back harshly, "You're in my personal space"

He grinned, "Relax sweetheart. I'm not gonna hurt you...", he tilted his head, an innocent smile on his face, "I would never hit a girl"

I can only grimace from his words, "I don't care. I don't feel like talking to you"

"What's your name? I'm Shidou... Ryusei Shidou to be exact", he chuckled lightly, extending his hand out to to you.

You can only glare at him, slapping his hand away, "You know who I am... Don't play dumb. You had to have been there when my name was displayed in big letters. Everyone saw it"