𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟷: 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"Excuse me?", Aoki scoffs, raising an eyebrow at Rin, "You're swapping her for me? Are you sure about this?"

Rin stares at Aoki with a blank face, "Yes. Do I need to repeat myself?"

Aoki only sighs, walking towards your now former team. Aoki extends a hand out to you, a grim expression on his face.

"Good luck... Y/n..."

You can only nod your head at him, taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. Rin's words kept replaying in your head. Why did he do that? Aoki was number one out of all the managers, so why pick you?

Rin tilted his head towards the exit, walking towards it, "C'mon you two... Let's go"

All you could hear was your shaky breath. Was this really happening? Had Rin... picked you? That must mean he wanted you on his team, right? As your vision focused back, you followed behind the rest of them, when suddenly, a hand jerked you back.

"Ch—Chigiri?"

A frightened Chigiri stood behind you, gripping your wrist tightly. He was shaking, and his eyes were wide. You didn't know how to react when he pulled you into a tight hug, burying his face in your shoulder. You see Barou and Nagi behind him, watching you two hug, the heat rising to your face.

"Chigiri", you whisper, "Umm.. they're watching us"

Your dear friend wasn't paying attention though, lifting his head up and bringing his lips towards your ear.

"Let me know... if you hate this.."

Without warning, you feel his lips touch your ear, making your eyes go wide in response. It was a small, but wet kiss. He pulls away, his cheeks flushed, and his eyes spiraling just by looking at you.

"We'll make it to stage five... and when we do...", he interlocked your fingers with his, "I'll get to see you again..."

You couldn't help but hide your face in embarrassment, taken aback by his strong words. You had almost forgotten you were moving on without him, and that made your heart ache.

"Y/n! Yoohoo! We have to go!"

Bachira interrupted you two, calling you from afar. Him and Isagi stood at the exit tunnel, waving their hands around to motion for you to come over.

"I'll be right there!", you turn to Chigiri with a small smile, tousling his hair, "And I'll see you later"

You run off to join your new team, leaving Chigiri standing on the field... alone. Sure he has Barou and Nagi... but you're... you. You not being there, made him remember how lonely he felt for those three years. He watched you disappear as the door closed, making him blush profusely.

"Just wait for me Y/n... I'll get to your level... real soon.."

....

....

Isagi and you walk behind the other four, a bit of an awkward tension arising. You feel Isagi tug on your sleeve, his voice hoarse as he whispers to you.

"You know when there's a new kid and no one wants to hang out with them? That's exactly how I feel right now...."

You scoff, whispering back to him, "No kidding... These guys are some of the strongest here in Blue Lock as well"

Tokimitsu notices you and Isagi falling behind them, turning around as he walks.

"So uhh... welcome to the team! If Rin wants you on the team, you must be something special huh?", Tokimitsu makes small talk, obviously very awkward.