𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟹: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎!

"Here you are Y/n. I wish you the best of luck for your dream!"

Yesterday really was your last day here at Blue Lock. Anri had accompanied you to the exit, handing you all the belongings you had initially brought with you when your first arrived. It was almost nostalgic standing outside the large facility. Your lungs kept taking in the fresh air, as if it would disappear if you didn't suck it all in.

Anri chuckled, "I take it you're happy to be outside again?"

"Mhm! It is nice to feel the sun and the breeze again...", you raise your hand over your head, looking up at the sky.

Everything that had happened felt like a fever dream, and yet, it was real. Anri was keeping a calm face, but secretly, she was dreading your departure. With what they had planned, there was going to be more men, and having the presence of a girl go through the managing process with her would've been nice.

Anri rubbed your shoulder, "So... what's your plan now?"

You groan, pinching the bridge of your nose, "Well luckily it's June, so my summer break JUST started... I'm planning to catch up with all the work I missed after the boys return... I do want to spend time with them before..."

Your voice drifted off, unable to say the harsh truth. After these two weeks, it was likely you wouldn't see them as much. Hell, they had their dreams and hopes on the line... Why would they bother making time for you afterwards? Not to mention your relationship with Chigiri...

Are me and Chigiri, going to drift apart, just like before?

That thought practically ate at you all night, dreading for when the moment to part actually happened. Before Anri could say anything else, a loud noise sounded behind you guys, immediately looking behind. Out of the building came all the boys, excited to be outside again, looking around as if they were tourists in an unfamiliar area.

"S—So cool!"
"How I've missed you sweet air!"
"Look! Flowers!"

Jeez... what are they, prisoners? Well, they might as well have been...

A pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you into a tight hug as they lift you off the ground ever-so slightly. Chigiri has his long hair tied into a ponytail, something you're not used to seeing. His bangs are slightly messy at his sides, a big smile on his face.

"Jesus.. It feels like forever since we've been outside huh?", he places you gently on the ground, looking around at his surroundings.

He was still wearing his Blue Lock casual clothing, but he still looked handsome to you. Bachira ran over to the two of you, swinging an arm over your shoulder.

"Hey you two! Me, Isagi, and Nagi were thinking-"

"Well it was mainly you and Isagi...", Nagi mumbled, rubbing his eyes in a tired manner.

"WE were all thinking that the five of us could hang out! At least once during our two week break. Does that sound good?", Bachira grinned cheekily, ruffling up your hair.

You pouted, swatting his hand away so you could fix your hair, "Easy there bumble bee... And sure, I don't see why not... But where exactly?"

Bachira wave this fist in the air, "I'm glad you asked! I was thinking Shibuya! There's a ton to do there, and it'll be an all day of fun. Sound good?"

You suck a breath in, looking away awkwardly, "Umm, I'm not sure if I can do Shibuya. I'm gonna stay at Sakura's place for the remainder of my-"

Pause. You almost let it slip, that you weren't going to be with them after the two week break. The boys notice your abrupt pause, wondering what you were about to say.