𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟺: 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍

"Gotcha Nagi!", you pounced on his back, not even surprising him a little.

The rest of the boys had surrounded him, prying him off the arcade game. You clung to his back like a koala, a smug grin on your face. Nagi finally noticed you on his back, perking his brows up.

Nagi gave you a pat on the head, "Oh, hey Y/n. Didn't see you there...", he mumbled out tiredly.

Chigiri scoffed, smacking him playfully on the back of the head, "You didn't notice a whole human girl on your back?"

"I was gaming", Nagi's signature 'x' mouth made an appearance, a bit bummed you all interrupted his game.

A pair of hands gripped the sides of your stomach, making you squeal from how ticklish you were. Sakura was the culprit behind this, prying you off of Nagi.

"Jeez Y/n... You can't just cling to people like that y'know?", she placed you gently on the ground.

A frown formed on your face, tugging at Nagi's sleeve, "Yeah but Nagi doesn't mind! Right Nagi?"

Nagi simply shrugged, not seeming to care about anything at the moment. Sakura sighed, deciding to not push the matter any further. It was Isagi who noticed the addition of Rin to their group, waving at him.

"Hey Rin! How's it been man?"

Rin's eyes narrowed, his mouth twitching, "I'm leaving"

You immediately linked your arm with his, jerking him forward so that he could be with the rest of the group.

"Don't be like that Rin! We're all gonna have some fun today, and that's final! No ifs, ands, or buts!", there was a charming smile on your face.

Some of the boys seemed reluctant to have Rin join, as they were afraid he'd sour the mood. However, your eyes stared into the depths of their souls, almost like you'd kill them if they didn't agree to this.

"S—Sure", they all murmured.

You clapped your hands, "Great! Let's play then! I bet I could beat you at that fighting game over there Nagi"

Nagi got serious, cracking his knuckles, "Bring it on then..", he strides over to the game, with you following behind him.

"Claw machine time. Wanna come with Y/n's friend?", Otoya held some coins up.

Sakura nodded, "Sure. Not like I have anyone else I could hang out with", she joined him at the claw machine.

Everyone seemed to split up, trying all sorts of different games. Rin felt extremely awkward just being there, so he just stood in the corner of the arcade, watching over all of you while scrolling through his phone. He only looked up when he heard your cheerful laughter, excited that you were beating Nagi. Chigiri was hugging you from behind, cheering alongside you. Nagi was frowning at how much you were beating him, while Isagi and Bachira yelled in his ear.

She looks... happy...

Rin didn't think it was possible, that you could look this happy. After everything you went through, it was strange to see you so smiley, with so many people surrounding you. He assumed that you'd never be able to recover after the shit you were put through. That wasn't to say he was upset by it no, in fact, he was relieved.

I really.... don't belong here... Why am I here?

"Dude, you good? You've been staring off into space for like ten minutes now"

Chigiri has joined Rin in the corner, taking notice of his quiet behavior. He saw how he was looking over at his group, how his eyes would gleam whenever you laughed. How the corners of his lips would struggle to not curve up. He saw it all...