𝙲𝚑. 𝟺𝟾: 𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚢

3 Years Ago~
One hour.... It took one hour for your step-mother to get you and Rin off that god forsaken field. She had to carry the two of you to the car, which proved to be difficult in itself considering how weak she was. When you got home, you crashed out immediately, all out of tears.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

It was somehow already morning, and you woke up with a splitting headache. The first thing you noticed when you got up was your runny nose and chapped lips. You could barely feel your fingers, along with the rest of your body.

Was... Was that all just a bad dream?

You noticed your hand was curled into a fist, slowly releasing your grip. Upon releasing it, a crumpled piece of paper slipped out of your grasp. Slowly, you uncrumpled it.

Eat healthy Sae!! :)))

Of course it wasn't a dream...

"Y/n? I brought you some soup hun. Can I come in?"

You didn't say anything, but your step-mother just knew it would be okay. She walked in with a tray of food, a small smile on her face.

"You're... awake.."

Ayaka walked over to you, setting the tray down on your bedside table. She awkwardly sat at the edge of your bed, tapping her feet together as she cleared her throat.

"Rin... hasn't left his room either"

You release a shaky breath, pulling at a strand of your hair, "Is.. Is he okay? Did he say anything about...?"

Ayaka shook her head, a sad look on her face, "No, he hasn't... Actually Y/n, I was hoping that you could tell me what happened"

You reach over to eat some of the soup, a blank look on your face, "I'm not sure if I can... Cause if I tell you, I have to remember... and I really... really, don't want to remember anything that happened last night..."

Ayaka watched you slurp on the soup, careful not to spill anything. In truth, she was a little disappointed that you didn't tell her anything. All night, she had been wondering... What could have hurt her babies this badly? She knew better than to ask Rin, he probably wouldn't say much. But she thought that she maybe had a chance with you.

"Y/n hun... Does it...?"

Ayaka's eyes locked onto the crinkled paper you had brought back with you from last night. She read what it said carefully, her heart dropping.

"Does it... have anything to do with Sae?"

Your hands froze up, making you spill the soup on the floor. Ayaka gasped, rushing out of the room to get the mop. As she cleaned it up, your words grew shaky.

"MMom?... Seriously... please? I really, really don't want to talk about it..."

Going against her own wishes, Ayaka reluctantly nodded. She had finally managed to break the barrier between you two, she didn't want to ruin it now. She decided to leave you alone for the rest of the day, hoping things would settle down. You felt bad, because there was only really one person in the whole world you could even tell what had happened.

"Chigiri... I need to tell Chigiri... But..."

Y/n didn't want to burden Chigiri with what just happened, she knew better than to do that. He was dealing with physical therapy, and trying to get back into the game of soccer. Did she really want to interrupt that?

His leg thing was different cause I was there when it happened... But this?... He doesn't need to know about this...

She would have much preferred it if Chigiri was back to his old self... Then maybe, maybe, she could tell him about this. With a plan in mind, Y/n got herself out of bed, taking a shower to cool off from that terrible night.