𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟸: 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎

The three people from Team V simply stared at the players you were suppose to be managing, not a single thought behind their eyes. The boy known as Reo shrugged, making his way around them.

"Good luck with that... We haven't lost a single match..."

"Your form of preposition is insulting... Team V is ludicrously better than yours! Did I say that correctly you two?" Zantetsu looked to his teammates for approval.

Nagi sinked his head into Reo's shoulder, "Stupid Zantetsu... these guys are being such a bother. Can we just go?"

Isagi was getting more annoyed by the second, reaching a hand out to grab Nagi, "Why you—"

"Isagi enough"

The group of boys knew that icy voice all too well. The three boys from Team V however, looked off to the side to see you walking towards them. Your slim e/c eyes carried malice, shutting Isagi up real quickly.

Reo's eyes widened, "I—It's a girl..."

"Girl? What girl?" Nagi looked up, actually seeming to care for once.

Zantetsu gasped, "I wasn't aware that Blue Lock was an establishment for both men AND women"

You turned to face, them, your eyes returning to normal, a practiced smile on your face, "Good evening. Sorry to bother you. Please ignore the ignorance of Team Z", you bowed slightly at him.

Reo tilted his head, a playful smirk arising on his face, "Oh? Had to see it to believe it..."

See to believe what?

Reo continued, "I thought our manager was just hallucinating or something. He seems to be the type that craves a woman's touch, so I just assumed he envisioned a girl. But he seriously wasn't joking..."

Zantetsu went close to your face, taking in your facial features, "You do look very much feminine... Your eyes are truly inconceivable"

Reo kicked the boy away from you, a scowl on his face, "Easy Zantetsu... Hasn't anyone ever told you how to treat a lady?"

You awkwardly smiled, playing with your fingers to ease your nerves, "I—It's fine... C'mon you guys, let's not bother them anymore. We still have to eat after all-"

"You don't seem like a bother at all..."
"Excuse me?"

The boy on Reo's back had finally spoken. He lifted his head off his shoulder, jumping off his back. You silently gasped, quickly realizing how tall he actually was. He slowly walked over to you, his hands in his pockets, with his back slightly hunched.

He spoked in a rather tired voice, "Hey manager lady—"

Reo grabbed his shoulder, an even bigger scowl on his face, "Nagi that's rude! You can't just talk to her like that-"

You smiled though, not taking any offense to it, "No worries! I should've introduced myself first anyways... I'm Y/n, nice to meet you guys-"

"Y/n?"

Nagi had such a tired and compelling voice, it was hard for you to NOT get flustered over it. All you could manage was a small "yes?", before he slowly cracked his neck, making direct eye contact with you as he did so.

"... you're not bothersome at all, aren't you... Man... I wish you could be our manager"

Your face went completely hot, steam practically erupting from it. Nagi didn't seem to be aware that his words had an effect on you, continuing his sentence. He looked behind you to Team Z, his lax expression remaining the same.